Drama Queen.

One minute

First of all To our dear Sulli I wish you a quick recovery ; fighting baby & rest Well <3
Much love ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

No need to say that after making up with his parents Key had it peacefully .
    School started again , just to be welcomed by exams .
Did someone tell him to go to Hell ? Well Congratulation Kim Kiboem you found the way ~ , 
Jonghyun had called the previous day, they Skype for awhile, yet Key felt more than once the urge to kill a soul.
Why was Shin Skeyung there ? That Dumbhyun was so distracted by her ..
"Like Hello!
I'm here, I ain't an intention but Duh , you're sky-ping with me , I guess ? "

The feline eyes boy wanted to yell these words so badly ,  his sassy & y accent ready to strick. However he handed-over the PC to his mum instead.
Anyways that dude will continue to ignore him , fine , who cares ?
                     

  "Sassy Bum is Sassy."

"Shut up."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

"Tsk."

 

The Bell rang , The cue for starting the exams.
You Know that feeling ,When the professor gives you the paper & it seems to you that it was written in an Alien language ?
Well Hallelujah Kim Kiboem you discovered how it felt , want a cookie ?
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 "Idiot."

After Bum finished his exam , he started messaging with his Best friend , even thought they don't live in the same city , they're like twins , Bum's other half,Nam Woohyun .
They both had a Running test that day too & both hated it , Sport wasn't their favorite subject either-way.
After Running like a monkey , Kim took his phone to share the result with Woohyun.
To: My Hyun
Guess what ? I did 12 sc 
Lol , how athletic of me ~
I'm the second Kim Yuna !

From : My Hyun

First Kim Yuna isn't a runner you idiot e_e

12 second Yoy XD

I think mine was 11 06
I hate sport & i'm good when it comes to it xD

The young man read the text with a smirk on his face ; 11 06  , What the hell was Woohyun thinking of ? 
                                              Not  a minute had past that he received an other text.

From:My Hyun
Did I wrote ?
Omg , I meant second .
Don't you dare comment on that.
   

That was the end of Key , he wouldn't miss this opportunity for any Gucci accessory in this world .
To: My Hyun
You ert thing.
what are you thinking of ?
Stop with your fanfiction , , and , you're so wasted XD

From ; My Hyun
I hate you.

To : My Hyun
i don't hangout with erts ,sorry.

From : My Hyun
Biatch . You  , you !

To: My Hyun
Yehet ~ 
I'm so saving that ~

Home sweet home , the smell of freedom ,the smell of toast , the smell of ...
-KIBOEM !!!

Sulli.

-What ? It's not Oppa anymore ? God help me bear this pain.
-Go , see what does she want, it maybe important , & come to eat you seem tired .
- Okay , I'll Mum ~


"I swear to god if it's something stupid i'll kill the hell out of her."
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        " Aren't you a bit mean ?"

"No one asked for your opinion."

" This boy really."

- Kiboem did you tell dad, about me having the computer ?
- Here we go again. No I didn't , because if you didn't notice I just came-back from school.Is that the Wifi over there ? You're so screwed if they find out ! you've exams .
-Mum said that I can ~
- Oh really ? I'll bring my laptop then~
- No , you won't.
-Oh really ?... You piece of whatever ! leave that WiFi alone.
-I said , I won't let you use it . That's for telling dad about my Pc.
-You Idiot , I said I just came from school ! Are you damn deaf ?
- I don't care.
- Remove your damn fingers from that button .

That smirk , that stupid irritating smirk . I’m warning you just in case (listen carefully)
Stop provoking me (there’s going to be trouble).

- I said , LEAVE THAT DAMN ALONE.

Why do you even care ? why do you've to make it a big deal ? Can't you just let her do whatever ? At the end she'll get bored , now she's just enjoying the sight of you getting all worked out.
" I don't care."
 

" Bum listen carefully, you.."
 

" I don't give a damn."
 

"you'll just end up being .."
 

"It's her fault."
 

" Bum , calm down,it doesn't deserve to get this worked out for."
 

"She's always like this , She's like a murder killing her victim while having a huge smile on her face , stabbing him again & again & enjoying the view asking him if he's having fun too."

Key's breath keeps on stopping  when Sulli walk towards him,plastering an evil smirk .
His sights become dark , hitting his knee with the corner of the table making him fall hard.

This is madness . Why is she smiling ? Her eyes twinkling , that sparkle , it gives goosebumps.

-MUM ! THIS GIRL IS A COMPLETE PSYCHO.
- Crazy , Idiot , dumb , foul , lunatic , weird, .
-Oh , God ...

"perceived insult just reduce you to tears."

"Bum , I warned you , You're over-reacting , why are you so sensible these days ?"

"I dunno.."

A sigh weighs him down carefully
And wouldn't let him sleep.

That day , Kiboem stayed inside of his room , he needed sometime to think about his behavior , about how he's turning to a drama queen , how he should deal with this from now on .
No matter how y , Sulli can be , No matter how naive jonghyun can be & no matter how  many misunderstanding he'll face with his parents in the future , he should find a way to deal with it. To be more Tolerant , patient , mature , wise so no regrets will be faced from now on.
Until the Better sweetness of Butterflies come & goes
It was a first , but maybe the last .


A feeling that everyone enjoy ; a feeling that Kibeom sorrow.
.
.

.

To be continued.