The Intro ..

One minute

In this world there is two kind of people , the ones that express themselves easily & those who keep everything inside & just cover it up with a smile.

Behind that childish mask , the darkness of your evil eyes is hidden . Each Light that fills the street connects & no one knows, where it goes. 

When you move as if you're hypnotized , when the strong melody calls you out , the reality then shows up.Living an amazing life, with both laughter & joy , people think it's perfect although it's not.

Anything you want is right before your hand , nothing is asked from you in return just one thing to succeed , nothing but that one simple thing.

It may seem zilch while it's everything for this person,how can he express himself when all that invisible pressure just want him to fail ?

Let's start our story, a story that begins with a C and end with an S.

Key was a beautiful creature , his feline eyes , baby like skin, his happy life was the topic of all , "I'm envious" this was a common term that the feline eyes boy heard every now & then "I want to be in your shoes" "Wow , Lucky" etc,etc,Key learned these words by heart ,he was more aware of it , the freshman knew he should be more grateful , more thankful than anything else, However it was suffocating . The ironic part ? well he hoped that nothing will ever change. 

The word ' Love' that every human been is looking for wasn't in Key's dictionary , he didn't believe in those fairy tales , seeing folks dating was more than enough , too much cheesiness , too much drama , it was bad for his stamina.

But let's keep this subject  for an other time , shall we ?

("The calm before the storm"

This was the perfect quote , human kind can be smart sometimes..      

For the past few weeks , key had been living in a perfect harmony .

Welcomed by his parents smiling faces in the morning .

The laughter of his cousin , being a sweet melody to his ears. 

The Smell of the fresh cooked breakfast surrounding the place.

The calm and security .

 it got it all , each step he took , each second he breathe, he would thank god for it .

All what has been missing was his Hyung..

Yet when the clouds start to gather , all you can do is sit and pray ..