He got that Something

One minute

READ

Omg I'm so so sorry TT it's been age's I didn't update & when i do ,it's so short TT , Bear with me guys..

In the other hand i got more subscribers ? OMG let's me party hard ~~

Hope you're enjoying even thou it's quite teary xD any ways hope you'll like the update have fun ~  

Ps: I don't own the pics..

~*~*~*~

-"H-Hyung ?"

-"Kiboem-ah , what's wrong ? "

I could feel his warmth just from the line . His perfect jaw-line was held by those soft yet manly hands , his eyebrows , those well lined eyebrow frowning  slightly , his lower lips forming a pout , this his how  my precious dino looked when he's concerned .

"......"

-"Bumma-ah,tell me..'"

His gentle voice , his worried tone ; somewhat at the moment wrapped me in a wave of piece . I felt safer,Hyung had that kind of power on me ..

 

"Kiboem."

Hot Liquid   was staining the young boy cheeks , the tip of his button  nose turning pink , Key was stuttering no proper words were coming.

-"It's okay  , it's okay babe , hush .."

The feline eyes boy rushed to wash his face after hearing , footsteps coming in his way , none can see him like this , he wouldn't permit it  .

-"Bummi-ah are you still there ?"

-"Yes , don't worry.."

-"In fact the only thing i'm worried about is  your skin getting wrinkles  & dark circles forming under your eyes, you'll look so ugly .."

-"Shut up."

-"& although I bet my arm on it that ; even if you look pitiful ;you still look beautiful ~ "

- "Puck you , Kim jonghyun"

-"Love you too , boo #  "

Kiboem raised his hand touching his lips lightly .

"I smiled.. "

He whispered quite surprised about it , it's been mostly a week since he last did.Jonghyun did have a magic power on him.

After that call Kiboem felt like a huge weight was gone , that he could breath again , a little smile never leaving his lips.

-"Kibeom , what's that on your face ?"

-"oh ? What are you talking about umma ?"  He replayed not really paying attention .

-" That scratch on your face ."  her anxious voice not failing to be caught by Key's ears.

- " what are you talking about .."  

-" Did you hurt yourself ?"

Here ,it hit him hard , memories from yesterday event showing in a flash , he completely forgot about how he scratched his face & punched himself as a psychopath .

-"The pillow , it's just the pillow nothing else.'

Madam Kim nodded not really convinced but let it slide , arguing again won't help.

Diner was ready  , His parents tried to make it up to him , spoiling him with food and giving him cute nicknames , to compensate what had happen ; yet Key was a stubborn kid , just giving a "hmm" as a response to every question or so , playing along with his food , meat he was not a fan of that ..

An hour went like this , Mister and Madam Kim trying again to put up a conversation with their son but it was a failure.

" Kim Kibeom , go die seriously."

" Be quiet."

Sulli ? Sulli was laying on the couch in the living room , she was sick , watching from the window  , before deciding that meat was a better cure for her cold ..

Everything seemed fine , right ?

Everything ?

But remember this is just the first stage , there are two more & that's just the tip of the iceberg.

 

-"Done ~ " Key chanted in  a small voice , looking at his  masterpiece . "Fighting , Cheer up , Never give up !! go , go go ~"

As childish as it may seem , he wrote it on his closet smiling at it , gazing at these words , like it was the most precious thing in the whole world , Nevertheless it blow a secure feeling in his heart .

Kim Kiboem was a cheerful person , even if it doesn't show , the next moment he was dancing to the Macarena ~ deleting from his memory what ever had happened on this holiday or as he called it hell day   & turning the page once for all .

But when the bloom come out of the rose , all you've to do is sit and pray .