Article Announcement 001

CHARMED : -- Enchanting Beyond the Heart, Mind, and Soul -- : [discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter
newgirlgroupalert! newgirlgroupalert!           October 1st, 2013   Hey everyone! Hyung Choi of Hallyu News here, and another major news just surface! Phantom Music Entertainment will be debuting their first female artist, and girl group under their label! There isn't that much news yet, but there's some teasing, I guess you can say. In the image gif above, all is shown is the word "charmed", with a book and a triquetra. Nothing else, except that Phantom Music Entertainment really knows how to tease the netiznes! The only reason why we know it's a new-to-debut girl group, is because on the entertainment's official website it has the words, "new girl group" coming soon.   So, the group's name could be call "charmed", or it's a "charming" way to introduce them. Who knows, because I really don't have a clue at all, and I love girl groups. (;p) Anyways, will the girls stand out amongst all the other rookie girl groups and shine, or will they get lost and be forgotten like the others? And will they be as amazing as their labelmates that has debuted before them? The only way to find out is to stay tune with Hallyu News and watch out for our updates again about Phantom Music Entertainment's new gril group! The Hyung Choi is outta here! Annyeong~ Leave your thoughts below!        

 

roku5999: YEAH NEW GIRL GROUP!

kjxdigital: why do more and more keep on debuting? korea already has enough saturated kpop groups anyways!

Please log in to read the full chapter