Mini Teaser 002

CHARMED : -- Enchanting Beyond the Heart, Mind, and Soul -- : [discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Mini Teaser Two Dance, Focus, Be In Sync

"Ladies, ladies, ladies, come on and get it together." Dance instructor FlowMatic, also known as Jeon Hajin, repeated as he circled and watched the movements of PMent's female trainees in front of him.

The group of girls were practicing a choreography that they were going to present to the C.E.O of PhanMuse as to be assessed on how far they've improved since entering the entertainment.

That assessment was coming up in less than a three months.

FlowMatic was a bit irritated since they weren't up to par where they were supposed to be as he thought they should be right now.

"But we're doing our best." One of the girl announced.

"If this is doing your best, then I can't imagine how you all were when you first entered." Hajin bluntly said.

"That's pretty rude, sir." Another girl added.

"I'm not here to baby you all." Hajin replied back indifferently.

"Then what are you here for?" A girl in the back asked, although the question itself should already be an obvious answer.

"I thought that was obvious enough." Hajin sighed. "I'm here to train you to be dancers; performers. Don't you all want to debut?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Well, don't you?" Hajin asked, now looking at every single one of the them.

All of the girls nodded their heads; some a bit hesitant, while

Please log in to read the full chapter