Mini Teaser 003

CHARMED : -- Enchanting Beyond the Heart, Mind, and Soul -- : [discontinued]
Please log in to read the full chapter
Mini Teaser Three The Illusionists

"Hey, hyung." A bored Hanhae asked Kiggen.

"What?" Kiggen replied who was totally immersed in his handphone.

"The new trainees..." Hanhae began.

"What about them?" Kiggen asked uninterested.

"Let's have a little fun with them?" Hanhae smiled while wriggling his eyebrows.

A neck pillow was throw at Hanhae's head from the entrance's door of the room.

"What do you mean by fun, Jung. Han. Hae?" Sanchez asked raising an eyebrow walking closer and enunciating Hanhae's full name.

"I didn't mean that kind of fun!!" Hanhae panicked, standing up while waving his arms in front of him.

"Yo, Sanchez. How was the meeting with Won2 hyung?" Kiggen asked, ignoring the previous happening that occured awhile ago.

"C.E.O Lee gave his approval. We can start on your call." Sanchez replied, sitting himself next to Kiggen.

"Wait. Asked Seungwon hyung, what?" Hanhae wondered curiously as he was left out of the loop.

Kiggen then finished whatever he was doing on his phone and looked up with a mischievous smile.

"What?! What?! What?!" Hanhae asked interested, smiling with glee.

Hanhae knew what that smirked meant, but not the reason for it.

Kiggen cast a glance at Sanchez. "Should we let him in on it?"

"YES!" Hanhae answered the question himself.

Please log in to read the full chapter