Amber, Zayn, & Mandeep

The Unnoticed {hiatus}

December 8th 2013: Fairview High School, 1:19 pm, Computer Lab (Amber's POV)

"Hey, watch this..." I whispered to Zayn and Mandeep, grabbing their attention.  With a wave of my hand, all the computer monitors in the classroom shut off simultaneously, earning groans from our peers, and quiet laughter from my friends. With another wave, the lights went off, the flickered on again. And for the grand finale, the sprinklers in the room went off. "Alright, alright. Everyone, don't panic. Exit the room quietly." Our lab teacher tried to get everyone out of the room. 

"Okay, I admit that was pretty cool, but next time, warn us when you're going to do something that involves us getting wet!" Mandeep whispered harshly, trying not to laugh. "Yeah, lets not do that again." Zayn joined in, bumping my shoulder."

Later on that day..

"Excuse me, Ms.Liu, may I speak to you for a moment?" It was my lab teacher asking me this with an unreadable look on his face. "Um, yeah. But I have soccer practice in like, ten minutes so.." I replied trying to get out of this conversation, which usually works. "It will only take a minute." I guess not this time. He lead me into his classroom, that was noticeably wet from the earlier exhibition I had created. "Have a seat." He said nonchalantly pointing to the small chair in front of his cluttered, soaking wet desk. 

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about what happened earlier this afternoon. With the sprinklers?" I felt my heart drop and my mouth suddenly went dry. "No. Why?" I said in the most uninterested manner I could. "Well. I'm not sure how this happened. The sprinklers don't just go off... And those a very expensive computers. It was rather strange, don't you think?" He knew something. I couldn't let him find out I was the one behind this. "Maybe they were malfunctioning? Listen, I really need to go to practice, you know how coach is." I said getting up from the chair and grabbing my things. "Well, if you know anyone that knows a thing about this, send them to me immediately." "I will." And with that, I hurriedly jogged out of the classroom making my way to the soccer field, letting out a sigh of relief.

I finally made my way to the field and saw the rest of the girls on the far side of the field. I began to start jogging when I heard voices coming from the far left side of where I was standing. 'That should teach you to stay in your place next time Kim." I ran over to where I heard the voices, and I wasn't expecting what I saw.

"Jongin?! Are you okay? Somebody get the nurse hurry!" I tried to yell as loud as I could, but before any could reach us, he had already passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the drama begins!! * Evil Laugh* xx