Kyungsoo & Aminata

The Unnoticed {hiatus}

December 8th 2013: Fairview High School, 12:04 pm, Cafeteria

(Aminata's POV)

"Ami, after you get your food, come sit next to me okay?" Kyungsoo softly said to me, filling his plate up with food. "I'll be at our usual spot in the back." He sighed and gave me a soft smile before making his way over to our table. Me and Kyungsoo have been friends since pre-school, and have been close ever since. He knows me better than my own parents do, and he often says the same thing about me. He knows about my secret and I know about his. We've sworn to keep it between us, and I think it's one of the reasons we're stayed so close. But lately, things have been getting a little... Well, he's been acting differently. Usually he'll tell me when somethings up, and I can always tell when somethings off with him. But he hasn't said anything, and I'm not sure how to bring it up. 

And to be honest, i've been acting differently as well. I think i'm starting to... I don't know, maybe i'm letting my feelings get the best of me. When I care about people, I have a horrible way of showing it. Kyungsoo, my childhood friend, is no different. I don't want things to get awkward between us, so i'll keep it to myself. That's the right thing to do, right?

Finally I reached our table in the quiet side of the cafeteria where Kyungsoo had been waiting for me. "Ami?" I looked up to see Kyungsoo studying me with worrying eyes. "Are you alright? You look a little sick...." He whispered gently, grabbing my hand and giving it a little squeeze. Even the simplist of actions got me weak. "Huh, yeah i'm alright. So should we go over the notes for chem? I heard we have a pop quiz today." I replied nonchlantly, swiftly pulling my hand out of his gentle grasp, ignoring the hurt on his face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo, already a love intrest in the story.. What do you think Aminata should do?? Or should Kyungsoo make the first move? Does he even feel the same way???  More updates coming soon! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & SUB~~ xx