Keke

The Unnoticed {hiatus}

December 8th 2013: Fairview High School, 8:45 am, Science Lab (Keke's POV)

'Don't mix those two chemicals.. You'll burn the entire school.. It's too early for this.'

"Do you have a problem with what i'm doing nerd?" I looked up to see an impatient look on my lab partners face. "Ooh no. Just keep doing what you're doing, at this rate, you'll cause an explosion big enough to take down the entire school. But as smart as you are, i'm sure that was your plan all along." I replied in the most sarcastic manner I could. "Look, nerd. I don't know what i'm doing and you obviously do. So here's what i'm going to do. I'm going to take a break while you finish this for me." He took off his goggles and lab coat slamming it on the table, muttering that he was going to the bathroom to our teacher. 'As always.' I sighed. 'Well atleast now I will get an A." Of course he never came back leaving me to finish the project that was nowhere near done...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short, I know. But i'll add more chapters today. The first couple of chapters like i've said before are just chapters to kinda give a little background on the characters. The real drama comes in a few more chapters, so stick around! Don't forget to comment and tell me what you liked/didn't like/and any ideas you could have!! xx