d Introduction: Kris

MAMA trough my eyes (ON HIATUS)

A cold breeze bit his cheeks. The flapping sound his cloak made in the wind entering his ears. It was the only interruption of the silence that was surrounding him.

When he opened his eyes, the only things he could perceive, were the vague outlinings of the tall skyscrapers arround him.

It was noon already, but the mist was still as thick as it was in the morning.

He looked at his watch and stepped away from the edge of the rooftop of the tall office building he was standing on.

The break was over and it was time to the endless mountains of paperworj on his desk.

He walked down the stairs adn was, upon entering the heated office area, immediatly greated by one of his collegues.

"Back from your usual break, Jiiufuang?"

"If you can't pronounce my name correctly, i told you to call me Kris, like everyone else does."

Kris didn't like this person, he was irritating persistent in always using his real name, wich none of his co-workers could pronounce right.

He also always tried to pry into his business.

"Had a nice breather? You didn't fall off this time either i see."

Kris rolled his eyes and ignored the busybody for the rest of the walk to his desk. Why couldn' the guy just shut up for a minute?

"Well, i guess i'll just go back to work then." He finally said, and he took of in the direction of his own office.

With a deep sigh, Kris plopped down on the much too soft bureau chair.

"Was Jongin bothering you again?" Another familiar voice asked. A second, more discreet, sigh escaped Kris' mouth, and he turned his chair around, a fake smile plastered on his face.

"I brought you coffee." The other person said and he placed a colorfull mug on Kris' desk.

Kris looked at it for a while; it would probably end up like all cups of coffe Yongguk gave him: cold and down the sink by the end of the day.

He still offered his collegue a gratefull smile tough, fake of course.

"Don't mind him, he just needs a lot of attention." Yongguk said, while sipping from his own cup.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. "I should go back to work now." Kris said, he really didn't fancy a chat with the guy in front of him.

"Oh okay, see you later then." and Yongguk left for his own work.

Kris turned around in his chair again, and began to proces papers piled up around him, hoping his other collegues would leave him alone for the rest of the day.

They did.

 

 

 

 

A/N:

soooo ... comment for an update i guess? (thank you, Mickael, for asking last time :)

and if you are into y vampires and Kaisoo, check this out; The Child