st Character introduction: Tao

MAMA trough my eyes (ON HIATUS)

 

 

 

- M-dimension, 16:30, a city -

 

"We got our man, let's get outta here!"

Tao sighed and dumped the unconcious mobster on the ground.  He dusted some non-existing dirt off his jacket, and followed his companions to the cars, wich were parked in an alley, jus around the corner.

While they walked, small drops of water began to fall from the sky, and by the time the large, black cars drove off, the rain came gushing down.

While the others in Tao's car were talking happily about the succesfull mission, he stared out of his window with a blank expression on his face.

He didn't like the rain; it was much to depressing to his taste, he liked it more when the sun tanned his skin in a natural way and made his hair shine. Somethimes, even the dark circkles under his eyes would dissapear for a while.

He was so lost in thoughts about himself, he almost didn't notice they had arrived at headkwarters.

He took an umbrella and stepped out of the car, slowly taking his time, knowing how profesional and stylish he would look.

When he entered the mansion, right behind some men in suits, dragging the knocked-out hostage to the boss, he was immediatly dismissed, and he withdrew himself into the gym, Yunho had arranged for him.

Yunho was the one who had taken care of him, after he had gone astray, he was also the one who had awakened his interest for martial arts, even though he himself didn't teach him everything he knew now.

He switched his clothes for more comfortable ones, and began to stretch his already warmed muscles.

The fight from earlier was not too hard, they never were, but he still wanted to train as much as possible, he didn't want to feel as weak again as when he was little.

He shook the thought from his head, he was stronger now, he hadn't lost a battle in ages and he was considered the strongest of his group.

A loud roll of thunder, followed by a by a pained cry sounded trough the mansion.

So the man they went to collect wasn't an ally.

Tao closed his eyes and started his training, while he kept listening to the sound of the thunder, blending with the cries of the man that was being tortured in the next room.

When the sreaming finally died down, he decided he had trained enough for the day and went to take a shower.

 

 

A/N

so...

here i am with the first chapter. i hoped everyone enjoyed it. Before i get the story rolling, i will first write introductions like these for all the characters, so it might take a while before things get clear, like the small line with information on the top of this chapter

i am actually searching for a good co-author, who keeps me going, so if you are interested, please tell me in the comments

well then, the very first author-note, of the very first chapter, of my very first story. I hope i did well and see you in the next chapter!