nd Introduction: Xiumin and Yixing (Lay)

MAMA trough my eyes (ON HIATUS)

 

- M-dimension, 12:20, a college -

 

Foliage in every shade of orange and yellow one could imagine, the sidewalk littered with fallen leaves, crunching under your feet, and all kinds of nuts, from dark, round chestnuts to small, pale beechnuts spread everywhere on the ground. Birds, preparing themselves for their flight to the south, loud singing on almost bare branches. Small rodents, gathering food for upcoming winter. The autumn sun, giving off her last, modest but warmbeams of sunlight of the year.

This is what the bit of nature in the city should look like during this time of the year, but NÒ; rain gushing down on a couple of courageous passers, the dirty spots of brown mush, that were once fallen leaves, being even more grinded under their feet. The wind pulling and tugging on their raincoats and umbrellas, (there went the fifth one flying this week). All critters, hiding for the raging storm...

With a loud sigh, Yixing settled his attention back on the class he was currently in. He actually couldn't care less about the stupid algebra he would probably never use again after this semester was over, but he had to score better on his best exam, if he wanted to keep his scholarship.

He shifted in his chair, eyes now settled on the round clock, hanging above the blackboard, wich was filled with letters and numbers he didn't understand.

It would take at least another ten minutes for the lesson to end, and he was gratefull he got a seat by the window, so he could watch the little people outside, struggling to get to their destination.

He hated this weather. Sometimes he wished he stayed back in China, instead of coming back here to study abroad, like his parents wanted so badly. Then he wouldn't have to suffer from rainy autumns and freezing cold winters.

But then again, he wouldn't have seen his childhood friend again, who was now seated one seat behind him.

Xiumin was as much interested in the lesson as the guy in front of him, but his thoughts weren't as gloomy.

He was actually mesmerized by the tons of water that kept falling from the sky.

He liked cold weather the best, especially rain, when it terrorized his bedroom window at night. He liked it even more when the rain was accompanied by an occasional thunderbolt and the loud rumble of thunder that followed.

When the bell rang at last, the two boys got up in perfect synchronization an proceeded to pack their bags.

Luckily it was only noon, so they wouldn't have to go back home trough the rain just yet.

 

A/N

et voila; the next chapter, actually all i need is some fuel to keep going on, i just noticed that someone asking to update is the best fuel there is for a writer (i don't have much experience so i don't know) so yeah that's actually all you need to do to get an update from me; ask for it

i already wrote the next chapter, but i want to keep it awhile to spread the amount of chapters i write, otherwise you would probably get a pile of chapters, a month or so  nothing, then another pile, but as i said before; all you need to do is ask

until the next chapter!