SHOT - TWO

When Chanyeol Jealous .
 
 
DARA'S POV
 
            I whine as Park Bom pinches my arm lightly, with a hey-what-was-that-for glance I pinch her arm back. "bommie, I'm not in the mood to play now." I say, trying to calm myself as I tighten my grip on my phone.
 
          I try to call him every now and then, but his phone always in an inactive mode. What is the really happened? It's not like usual Chanyeol acting like this. Usually he will always calling me every morning, afternoon, evening, and night right after his schedule are done. But for this time there no call from him.
"are you alright, daroong?" Bom raises her brow while chewing a mouthful of popcorns.
I shrug, "maybe?"
" something happened?"
 
         I sigh, putting my phone onto the table before getting up from the couch and walk to the refrigator to take out a bottle of cold milk. My favorite Vanilla milk.
" let me guess.." Bom gulps her popcorns. "Chanyeol, is it?"
" Yes.." I nod. "seriously, bommie, I'm feeling something odd about him. He hasn't give me a call yet and I can't help but confused and worried."
" why?"
 
        I throw my body back onto the couch lazily, gulping down the cold milk before wiping my lips with the back of my hand. "Molla."
 
       " unnie, don't you think it is because of 'that'?" Minzy's head popped between the opening door. She ties her bangs in a small ponytail with a toothbrush between her teeth.
" what's 'that' ?" I frown.
 
         " Justin and You. A picture of him was pecking your cheek, unnie." Chaerin -the one who's combing her hair- joins the conversation. " I heard Chanyeol is so easy to get jealous, isn't he?"
 
           Ah.. right. Park Chanyeol is too easy to get jealous. I forgot about that thing. Have he heard a rumour about me and Justin though? Is he mad at me?
 
            I chew on my bottom lip, forget about a bottle of cold milk in my hand and ignore the noisy sound of ringing bells. I'm staring at the television with a blank eyes till I feel a giant hand gripping hard on my arm.
 
          Park Bom gasps, letting her popcorns falling onto the floor while Minzy drops her toothbrush. Lee Chaerin, the one who just opened the door staring at me -well, us- without blinking.
 
         A small yelp escapes from my lips, confused, too confused and shocked even to realize Myself have been dragged out of 2NE1's dorm. Though I'm still wearing my too big shirt and shorts. My hair also sticking out here and there and a dried milk on my lips.
 
           What I can see is someone's back in front of me, a wet black hair because of sweats, a white T-Shirt with a 'WOLF' word written on it's back, a knee-length shorts, and a sweaty giant hand that still holding onto me tightly.
 
When I see those red earlobes, That's when my consciousness returns.
 
" Cha...nnie?" I ask, almost in a whisper.
 
But the guy whose shoulders taller than the tip of my head doesn't give a respond, he keeps dragging me out to a black car that parked isn't far from our dorm. I winced a bit as the grip on my wrist is getting harder.
 
           Chanyeol pulls me into his car that rarely to be used. And here we are. He is sitting on the driver seat while I'm sitting on the passenger seat next to him. I look at him in a confused and scared eyes, but Chanyeol doesn't look at me. He speaks nothing.
 
            His face looks so scary and his adam apple stiffens, his shoulders look so stiff and both of his hands squeezing hard on the steering wheel. As if he is trying to hold his anger.
" Chan- Channie, what's wrong? Are you mad at me?"
 
Chanyeol doesn't answer, still looking straight at the front view.
 
           Looking at his usual cheerful expression changed to the cold one makes me can't help but shut my mouth and decide to say nothing. There we are. Saying nothing. Quiet. Busy with our own thoughts. His car's air conditioner that isn't on making us start to wet of sweats.
 
           We say nothing for almost 30 minutes. That's why I'm shocked when Chanyeol hits the wheel so hard and groans. And when I'm about to turn at him two large arms come before pinning me on the window behind my head. My eyes slightly widen, moreover with the angry expression on his face which isn't more than 7 centimeters from mine.
 
He stares at me with an angry face, and a slight of sadness in his pupils. "why did you that?" he asks with a cold and flat voice.
" what-"
" why did you let him?" a peck lands on my right cheek, giving me a warm sensation because of it, and succeed to make me blush. "why didn't you stop him?" another peck. "why didn't you tell me?" another peck. And the next one Chanyeol presses his lips on my right cheek and whispers against it. "this.is.mine.no.guys.allowed.to.touch.or.peck.this."
 
Now everything's clear. Chanyeol is Jealous.
 
"Channie, Justin is a world famous idol and I-"
"I don't care." Chanyeol interrupts my words again, biting on my cheek gently and I can feel a warm shiver tickling my whole body. " I don't care even if he is the leader of this world. No guys other than me can peck, or kiss, or touch what's mine. None."
" ...Channie..."
 
              Chanyeol pulls his face away, his big eyes are staring at mine, this time it shows no anger anymore but sadness. He lets out a long sigh before dropping his forehead till it touches my right shoulder. "don't do it anymore.."
 
I start to feel both of my hands are gripping on his shirt.
 
             "I'm getting mad each time I realize noona have so many fanboys. I'm getting annoyed each time I heard those idols saying that you are their ideal type. I'm jealous each time I heard you're in rumour with another guy. I'm pissed everytime I see you kissing another guy even if it's just in clips or movies. I'm dissapointed when I know you still in rumours with others though they know you are mine already. I know noona won't backstab me..but.." another sigh escapes from his lips. " I can't help but worry if someone may steal noona from my arms."
 
                 I feel a pain in my heart. I did never know if those are chanyeol's feelings, the one who always supporting me, the one who always shows me his white teeth in a cute grin whenever he's talking to me, and the one who always there to let me lean on his chest whenever I feel sad. I'm happy, sad, and touched for knowing the one I loved so much, loves me as much as I love him.
 
" please don't do that anymore noona.."
 
I nod slowly.
 
         " please to never let any guy doing it anymore." Chanyeol pulls his head back to stare into my eyes with a serious expression. "because this is mine." he pecks on my left cheek. "this is mine." he pecks on my right cheek. "mine." peck on my tipnose. "mine." a peck on my forehead. "mine." another peck on my ear. "and I'm the only one who can do it."
 
              He leans his head to press his lips on the skin of my neck, making me tilt my head and bit on my bottom lip to hold my moan for the ticklish sensation caused by it. I can feel a gentle on it before a gentle bite, leaving a blue mark by Park Chanyeol's lips, my boyfriend, the one whose age is much younger than mine.
 
           I bite my bottom lip harder, nodding head as yes-I-am-understand sign. "...noona is so sorry Chanyeol-ah. I'm understand. I'll be more careful about my acts and your feeling from now. Mianhe, noona is too stupid to realize them."
 
              " yeah noona, you are a pabo.." Chanyeol's words hit me so hard in my chest, but his later words make a warm place in there. Together with a warm press from his lips on mine. And in a soft whispers, he says "And Maybe I'm even more pabo for falling in love with a pabo."
 
            I smile at the words, wrapping my arms on his broad shoulders. A yelp comes out my lips as I feel Chanyeol pulls something on the bottom side of my seat, making it falling backward till my position changes from sitting to lying with upper part of his body on mine. I'm shy but I have no intend to stop him, I just hope nobody will realize if there's someone in his car. Fortunately Chanyeol hasn't turn on his car' engine.
 
...well, nobody can stop the Jealous Chanyeol. I knew it.
 
END OF DARA'S POV
 

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 
     Lee Chaerin walks out 2NE1's dorm with Dara's handphone in her hand. Her head turn from left to right to find her unnie. She walks around the yard, passing some parked cars. Rubbing her nape before mumbling.
 
" where is Dara unnie..?" she sighs before pressing Dara's phone on her ear.
" Hello, Kris? I'm sorry but it does seem like Dara unnie isn't here. Is there something you want me to tell her?"
 
     Chaerin nods few times at the other's words. "Alright, understood. I'll tell her to call you soon when she's back. Hang up." Chaerin hangs up the call before giving a last swipe around her once more, sighing and jogging back to her dorm.
 
    Leaving the black car which now start to shake right after her figure dissapears. After that, the groans and moans voices can be heard from the car. And some "I really don't know if Kris did never tell you that me and him always in contact." and "Channie, I'm sorry! Don't be mad! " words between her moans.
 
Oh, duh, it looks like Chanyeol is jealous over Kris this time.
 
The Forever Jealous Chanyeol huh.
 



 

Exams Weeks.. I made this in rush so sorry if it's a bit out of lines.

And /cough/ a bit of PEEP hidden scenes in there /cough/ but don't worry this story isn't rated hahahah
Thanks for Reading!!

- love and kisses from BabybeMine