SHOT - ONE

When Chanyeol Jealous .
 
EXO members having a meet in the living room at midnight. Everyone but Chanyeol, the one who is still sleeping in his room. Their face stiffen when Kris starts to open the conversation with a soft cough. " We really need to discuss about this matter. Don't make any noises or nothing will work."
Everyone nodding their head.
" hyung, are you sure Chanyeol-hyung is really sleeping now?" Sehun turns his head at Kai, Chanyeol's roommate.
" yeah, I'm sure."
" Okay then." Kris pushes his body forward to get everyone's attention. "let's start our discussion."
 
They start to discuss since 12pm to 3am. To be honest, they are talking about a weird matter. They are disscussing about how to make Chanyeol won't realize if there's a rumour -which makes them swear- will make the Happy Virus's blood boilding.
 
The rumour has already been a hot topic from ordinary people to celebrities. Sandara Park got a peck on her cheek from a High Star (well, uh) Singer named Justin Bieber. Though her leader, Chaerin Lee also got a peck, oddly just Dara the one who got into the hot rumours.
 
Knowing this will make the temperamental Chanyeol explode in no time -which it's not a secret anymore that Sandara Park and Park Chanyeol have been in a relationship for 3 months long- making each member in EXO can't help but feel uneasy. Chanyeol is way too hard to be calmed when he's angry or sulked. Even his cheerful character will change 90 degrees in one  blink.
 
Few months ago Dara noona got a tight hug from a western idol and Chanyeol couldn't focus on his works for almost full a month. He often to make a failure whenever EXO in stage, worse he also forgot some parts of his lyrics.
 
Not to make it better; Chanyeol also turned himself to a lazy guy. He was lazy to eat, he was lazy to talk, he was lazy to do anything but locking himself in his room for hours. He also easily to get mad and you would never imagine how scary Chanyeol when he's mad.
Pak Chanyeol rarely to get mad, but when he's surely mad, or annoyed, nobody can stop him. That's why every members in EXO try not to make Chanyeol realizing about this news. Or...something bad will really happen.
 
Task 0.1 Don't talk about Dara noona in front of Chanyeol.
 
Park Chanyeol gets out from bathroom with his still wet hair and a small towel around his neck. A grin wider on his cute face. Knowing Chanyeol walking closer, DO Kyungsoo's body stiffens and he busying himself to cook so many kinds of snacks for their breakfast.
Chanyeol picks a fried potato. " everyone haven't wake up yet?"
 
Kyungsoo nods without turning to see the taller.
 
       " Kai also still sleeping." pulling a chair before sitting on it, Chanyeol still busy chewing the nyummy fried potato in his mouth. "odd, usually Kai, Sehun, Luhan hyung, or Lay hyung will wake up earlier than me."
 
Speak of the devil. Lay and Kris get out from their room -cause they both are roommates- Kris still looks so sleepy while Lay looks so fresh with his still wet hair. "Good Morning!" he greets in a cheerful dimple smile.
 
" morning.." Chanyeol and Kyungsoo greets back in one go.
 
Both of them position themselves in each seat while Kyungsoo still busying with his cooked fried rice. Lay hums their GROWL song while preparing things on the table and Kris keeps yawning. Chanyeol can't help but ask.
 
" were you sleeping late again, hyung?"
 
Kris nods.
 
" when did you sleep last night?" he asks again.
 
Kris says nothing trying to remember. "um, three' in the morning."
 
Chanyeol tsk-s, shaking his head. " so late. What did you do till you slept that late though?"
 
" me and the others were discussing about Da-"
 
Kyungsoo almost throws a pan in his hand to Kris's gorgeous face if Lay doesn't cut their conversation in a panic tone and a forced laugh. "Kris lied! How can be a sleeping king like him able to sleep that late!"
 
      Kris glares at Lay, but soon he realizes if he almost makes a mistake. He 'almost' talking about Dara noona and Justin Bieber matter in front of Chanyeol's innocent face. Almost.
 
Chanyeol raises one of his brows. " true that. it's impossible." he says before laughing and grabs another fried potato.
 
"ahaha." Kris forces a laugh while stratching his hair awkwardly. He turns to Lay to give a 'thanksss' sign. Lay can just sigh in relief.
 
 
Task 0.2 Making sure Chanyeol is far from internet thingy even gadgets or his phone.
 
" have someone seen my phone??" a simple question from Chanyeol enough to make everyone in the Van freeze. Chanyeol is busy checking his pocket and his backpack to find his phone.
" have someone seen my phone or no??" he asks for the second time.
Everyone shake their head but none of them dares to say 'no'
 
Telling the truth Chanyeol's phone is right inside one of their backpack, Kris' backpack. Kai stole Chanyeol's phone from his backpack a hour ago in secret before gave it to Kris. At first Kris asked Kai to be the one who hid the thing but Kai gladly say no but thanks. He was worried if Chanyeol would find out, he explained.
 
At the end Kris decided that he would be the one who hid Chanyeol's phone for some hours -of course after making sure his phone is in off mode- and saved it right inside one of his secret part of his backpack.
 
Chanyeol rubs the back of his earlobe in confusion. "weird. I'm sure if I've put my phone in my bag though."
 
" m- maybe you left it in our dorm?" Luhan tries to ask, but sounds so awkward and too careful. Fortunately Chanyeol doesn't realize it.
 
" maybe?" a small pout formed on his -I've mentioned this before- cute face. "I'm dying to send an email for noona. Baekhyun-" he glances at Baekhyun who heard his name been called, stiffen." can I borrow your phone for a moment?"
 
" oh? uh." Baekhyun tries to work his brain. " it's out of battery."
 
" duh, please. Kris hyung, can I borrow yours?"
 
Kris puts a joker face, " I don't have Dara noona number neither her mail."
 
" it's okay, I know-"
 
" -and my phone also out of battery." Kris adds -with another lie-
 
Chanyeol groans, "why the heck in a time like this both of your phone are out of battery? it."
 
" ....only god knows." Kris mumbles quietly.
 
 
Task 0.3 Make Chanyeol busy
 
"Chanyeollie, can you get my backpack on the table? in the waiting room??"
 
Chanyeol gets it and comes back.
 
" hyung, do you have a time? Please listen to a new lyrics I've just written."
 
Chanyeol listens and gives some correction to Sehun's random -in one go- lyrics.
 
" Yeol, can you accompany me to buy 12 hot coffees?"
 
Chanyeol and Baekyun go to buy 12 hot coffees.
 
" Chanyeol-ah, can you help me for a while? I'm composing a music now. Please sing this rap part, you know- I can't rap."
 
Chanyeol sings a rapping part in Lay's song, and the older playing his favorite guitar.
 
" Chanyeollie, accompany me to the restroom."
 
Chanyeol accompanies Tao to the restroom.
 
" Yeol, can you tell the others if we'll get out and have a lunch in fifteen minutes?"
 
Chanyeol walks here and there to find and inform his hyungs and dongsaengs about it.
 
" Channie, please help me to bring those books. My hands are full."
 
" Chanyeol can you help me? I can't button this shirt."
 
" Chanyeol-ah, what do you think about my hair??"
 
" Chanyeol, do I look gorgeous?"
 
" Chanyeol can you help me to bring Kris's stuffs?"
 
" Chanyeol can you help me to put my shoes on?"
 
" Chanyeol! help me to think which one is prettier? Baekhyun or Emma Watson??"
 
" CHANYEOL!!"
 
A loud bang from the opening door can be heard through the room, Key's face appears in his eagerly while Choi Minho follows him from behind, bowing to EXO members as a greet.
 
Chanyeol who is busy (?) to decide whether Baekhyun or the popular Emma Watson is prettier; in reflect turns his head hearing his called name. A tired eyes can be seen from how big his eyebags are. His voice even sounds heavier. "what....?"
 
Key runs to him before pulling him into his embrace, making the taller man blinks in confusion. Plus, a baby-cry whine from Key's lips."what....?" he asks again.
 
" oh Chanyeolliee, please be patient ok??? I know we also know if it was just a rumour."
 
Every EXO members turn their head to Key and try to stop his words with an 'eye-signs', or some fake coughs, even Chen and Xiumin pretend to have a little fight. But Key is too dumb to realize those 'codes'.
 
" oh god, look at these eyebags!" key pulls down Chanyeol's eyebags with his two index fingers. "were you crying all night? oh god, Chanyeol! You should believe if those were just rumours!!"
 
Please Stop, Idiot!!
 
Chanyeol really in a confused situation, his frowns even getting deeper. "what ru-"
 
" Key, Onew called us to meet in our van now." Minho cuts Chanyeol's words, and all of EXO members can even swear to treat the cute guy to eat anything he wants to eat next time.
 
" aishh, fine." Key nods before releasing Chanyeol from his embrace. "I'm going first Channie! Bye!" he waves with a grin, leaving Chanyeol alone in a blank expression.
 
Kris, Lay, Sehun, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kai, Xiumin, Tao, Chen, Kyungsoo, and Suho almost sigh in relief if Key's head isn't popped between the door and innocently says. "anyway don't ever worry about those outstanding photo, your Dara noona and Justin Bieber would have been just friends. Justin definitely pecked Sandara and hugged her just as a friend and nothing more, so don't worry okay?" Key winks before pulling his head out for sure this time.
 
Maybe he thought if he said so Chanyeol would be okay, but no. Chanyeol doesn't respond, his expression darker, enough to explain his feels right now.
 
His earlobes gotten red telling that he's really in anger.
 
And his hands turns into a fist, telling that he's angry because of jealousy.
 
Every other EXO members who are there shut their mouth, their face turning pale.
 
' Oh no, not anymore..'
 
To Be Continued ,
 

 

No Dara yet?

Yes sweeties; Chandara moments will be put fully in the next chapter. It's all in Dara's POV tho.
looking forward to it, yeah? Feel free to comment and subscribe <3

 

-Babybemine