The Paper Crane (Part 2)

The Paper Crane (Part 1)

{At the school's canteen}

"Its okay! It's okay! My life does not need to include him! *cough* *cough* You don't need him!"

~Donghae's phone rang~

Eunhyuk says (5:25):

Hey! Wanna come over to my place? Meet you in 20 mins time!

Donghae says (5:25):

Sure! Be right there! :) 

{At Hyuk's place}

"Hey what's up?"

"Her birthday is coming soon and she invited me over to her house for a party. I don't know what to get her!"

~Hearing this, Donghae was even disappointed. She thoughts: "he actually wanted me to come all the way down here to choose a present for him?!" But knowing that Hyuk could be happy like that, she reluctaly agreed to help"~

"Do what you're good at! Origami foldings!"

"Yeah! Why didn't I think of that! Its made by me and I'm sure she'll be able to feel my sincerity!"

But folding origami ain't that easy. Eunhyuk racks his brain to find a shape to fold so that Ming would like it. First, He folds a crane paper. Donghae's expression brightened up and say it was great! But after thinking again, Eunhyuk thinks that it's not good enough for a present. He has to do something unique and complicated to show his best and just randomly tossed the crane paper away. After much research and printings, he finally decided to fold a bear shaped origami with a hoodie at the back that was just that cute! Hae was beside him till the next morning when he finally succeeded with it. But because it was her birthday on the same day, Hae got chased out by Hyuk while he changes and prepare for the party held at Ming's place. 

{One day after}

Eunhyuk says (10:05)

Where are you? Free to meet now? 

Donghae says (10:15)

I'm at the school's library. Sure! Come find me! 

Looking at Eunhyuk's expression, it must not have gone well. Donghae was thinking of getting a drink and so she comforted Eunhyuk a little and went to bought their favourite drinks thinking to cheer Eunhyuk up. Eunhyuk's mind couldn't focus and he started looking throught Donghae's stuff and had chanced upon the paper crane that he folded. Hae kept it and used it as a bookmark. Eunhyuk started thinking back at whatever the things that Donghae had done for him and realizes, Donghae is the only perfect girl for him! 

"There you go! Milk Tea, less sugar, less ice and more pearls!"

"Uhm..hm.. Thanks."

"Everything's alright?"

"Yeah.... Although it didn't went too well."

{Donghae's phone rang}

"I need to go for a talk. Bye! See you later!"

"Uhm.... Bye."