The Paper Crane (Part 1)

The Paper Crane (Part 1)

"Hi! Can I get a 2 milk tea? One with less suger, less ice and more pearls please!"

Day by day, Donghae's life became more routined buying bubble tea for Eunhyuk. And meeting him outside the college. Today, Sungmin, who was a pretty girl in college, desired by most people smiled at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk felt so happy and immediately tweeted "Your smile is enough to brighten my day" 

"Oi" *passes Hyuk his bubble tea*

"Is this-""

"Yeah, less ice, less sugar with more pearls right? Let's go"

~Meanwhile at the library~

"So what did you do last night?"

"Oh usual stuff. Talking with my bros and all"

"So who's the girl?"

"Huh? What girl?"

"Let me read someone's tweet: 'I enjoy looking at your smiles everyday.' SERIOUSLY? I bet you hadn't talk to her yet right?"

~Silence from Eunhyuk~ 

*Smirks* "Thought so. Well, got her picture?"

 "I'll talk to her soon! KPO. Nah" *Shows Ming photo to Hae*

"Wah where you get all her photos from?"

"Facebook la."

"You're kind of a stalker"

~Donghae's phone rang~

"Friends here gotta go bye!"

"You got friends meh?" *Joking*

"Tsk! Bye la!"

"Bye!"

{The next day at school}

Donghae turns up with the usual stuff in her hand, 2 milk tea. One for her and one for Hyuk. To her surprise, Eunhyuk was actually talking to Ming! *WOW HOW DID HE DO THAT* but kinda disappointed too. 

"WOW! HAHAHAH NICE ONE BRO!"

"YEAH! AND GUESS WHAT! SHE'S MEETING ME FOR LUNCH!"

"Wait a minute, remember? You, me lunch?"

"Oh sorry sorry please I can't have lunch with you today! I'm so sorry! Tomorrow! I promise! Tomorrow, I'll have lunch with you! Alright?"

"Oh, what can I say now? Go for your lunch date then!"

"Oh thanks! You're the cutest~! Love ya!" *Grabs his share of milk tea and ran after Ming.

{Next day at school}

Hyuk says (13:05): 

Sorry! Can't have lunch with you today! Sorry Sorry!! Really SORRY!! D:

Donghae says (13:06):

It's okay! Have fun!