Case 02: Part 1

Crime Files

She crept up behind that drunkard. He swayed around violently while walking, no one knows when he'll drop on to the floor and pass out. The ally was dark and the drunkard still did not sense the lady creep up behind him. The lady tapped the drunkards shoulder. He swung round and looked at the lady. He smiled in recognition of her. "Isn't that the one with y curves? Man it was hot seeing you rock my body yeah! You're coming back for more?" The drunkard erupted into a loud roar of laughter. The lady's eyes flashed with anger. She pulled out a curved dagger from pocket. The drunkard was alert and grabbed her hand, trying to stop the lady. Even when he's drunk he still had some strength to fight back. He scratched her arm in anger. Finally with one hard shove, the drunkard tumbled backwards. The lady took this opportunity and drove the dagger into the drunkard's stomach. He fell backwards and onto the floor. She knelt down and continued stabbing and stabbing and stabbing. Blood sprayed onto her face with every stab. Finally, the lady felt satisfied and got up. She wiped the blood away from her face and turned to leave when she noticed blood coming out from her hand. Preventing her blood to mix with the dead man's one, she rubbed it with tissue and dumped it into the nearby rubbish bin. The lady immediately ran to seven eleven and bought a nail clipper. Rushing back to the scene, she cut his nails that contain her skin cells and ran away. 

 

__

"A dead body is found at an ally in Hapjang area. Yu Ra and Kai, follow me down to the crime scene." Baekhyun alerted the members.

 

"Killed very badly. His entire body is soaked with blood, and there are multiple stab wounds randomly scattered on his abdomen. Cause of death is excessive blood loss. Time of death is around 12am to 2am. " the forensics leader explained to the trio. Baekhyun nodded his head and they left. He squatted down and looked around and noticed something.

"What's that?" Baekhyun pointed at the white bits of thing near the victim's hands. 

"I guess it's the victim's nails, which don't understand why it's there at the first place." 

Yu Ra pulled up her gloves and collected the bits of nails into a bag. 

Kai, who was writing down statements from a witness, jogged back to Baekhyun and reported his findings. 

"According to the witness, she is a worker from a brothel. She recognizes the deceased as he is a frequent visitor and always make a lot of trouble. Heh, maybe one of the es killed him." Kai laughed jokingly but Baekhyun and Yu Ra stared at him with poker faces. Kai stopped laughing and awkwardly smiled. 

"But wait, Kai may have a point. Since he is a troublemaker." Yu Ra stated. Baekhyun nodded. 

"He may have a lot of enemies. Call Tao to run a background check on him and his credit cards." Baekhyun ordered and walked around the crime scene to search for clues. Kai called Tao while Yu Ra searched along with Baekhyun. They combed around the area but could not find anything. Yu Ra looked at Baekhyun and shook her head.

Sometimes, evidences may not be found near at the crime scene. Baekhyun went out of the 'CRIME SCENE DO NOT CROSS' tape and walked around. He noticed several dustbins and a seven eleven store opposite of him. Baekhyun sauntered over each dustbin to see if there are clues. Pretty retarded though, but he was trying to get his hopes high ever since Kai ruled out the possibility of a e as the murderer. Anyway girls may be careful but they always dislike unhygienic stuff. The dustbins were all emptied out except for one, with a tissue stained  red in it. 

Bingo. Baekhyun was happy to find a clue that may be either important or useless. He stuck his hand in it but the dustbin was deep. 

Dang. Baekhyun had to sink in one third of his body just to get that piece of tissue. Just then, a dustbin truck stopped by again. A garbage man walked up and checked the dustbins. Baekhyun took the opportunity to ask him some questions.

"Hi sir, I am a detective. I need to ask you some questions." Baekhyun did not bother for the guy's reply and shot his questions.

"When do you usually empty the dustbins?"

"Is the timing fixed?"

The garbage man answered his questions and Baekhyun thanked him. Baekhyun then walked in to the seven eleven store and asked the cashier on duty.

"Hello miss, did anyone come and visit here around 12 to 2 am?" 

The cashier shook her head and said that she wasn't on duty at that timing. However, she left the contact number of her colleague who was working at that timing. Baekhyun thanked her and exited. He went back to the crime scene and called Kai and Yu Ra to return to the agency.

 

_

"The victim's name is Jo Ban Young, aged fifty-eight. He was divorced, no kids. Credit card shows a repetitive thing- Beer from convenience store and service pay to a..." Tao paused. Yu Ra stared at him and grabbed the report. 

"Brothel. I guess it must be the same brothel as the one the witness is working at. And what's wrong with the word brothel?" Yu Ra rolled her eys at Tao who merely coughed in awkwardness. Kai, Lay and Baekhyun laughed. 

"Because he was watching some fascinating stuff on the computer!" Lay said out loudly, causing an uproar of laughter and Yu Ra whacked Tao's head. He grinned sheepishly. 

"Alright, let's get back to work!" Baekhyun clapped his hands and everyone returned to their seats.