At the Hospital

Gone With Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayun open her eyes and realized she laying on a hospital.Chen bring her to the hospital after he saw Nayun laying on the ground and there pieces of broken glass at the kitchen.Nayun saw her hands were hold tightly by Chen’s hands.Chen was sleeping,with his head leaning beside Nayun.Then,Chen woke up because of Nayun’s movement.

“Did I wake you up?”Nayun said to Chen,who were rubbing his eyes.“No,you’re not.I feel relieved seeing you still can smile.”Chen said and kissed Nayun’s forehead.“What happen?”Nayun asked and look around.“You’ve fainted yesterday.”Chen said and put his palm on Nayun’s forehead.

“Where’s Jongin?”Nayun asked and Chen pointed at the couch,Jongin was sleeping on the couch.“Chen,yesterday –“Nayun trying to explained Chen put his index finger on Nayun’s lips.Signaling her to rest.Then,Nayun fall asleep.

Then,Chen bring Nayun and Jongin home.Chen dragged Nayun to their bedroom and put her on the bed.“Chen,I’m alright.”Nayun said.She doesn’t want to rest.“No,you’re not.”Chen said pulled the blanket.“I’m going to make you a mushroom soup.Don’t move,okay?”Chen said and cupped Nayun’s cheeks and then walked away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter