Just Knew It

Gone With Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where have you been,you two?”Nayun asked and Yiyi still couldn’t believe the fact that Nayun didn’t know about Sehun.“We..we..”Tao was about to spoke up but then he hit Yiyi’s forehead.Yiyi hissed and realized it.“Oh.We’ve to go now.”Yiyi said and grabbed Tao’s wrist and stood up and walked out from the café quickly.“What’s going on?”Nayun scratched her head cutely.She just look at Tao and Yiyi who was running out from the café and suddenly something caught her eyes.There are standing Sehun,leaning on the door and Tao and Yiyi just ran passing him.Weird.Then Sehun walks towards Nayun,but Nayun didn’t freaked out cause nowadays she’ve always meet Sehun.“Hi Sehun.”Nayun greeted Sehun with a smile on her lips.Sehun just smiled back to her and Nayun tells Sehun to sit on the seat in front of her.“What’re you doing here?”Nayun asked.She didn’t expect that she will met Sehun in the café.“Nothing.Can I take a walks with you?”Sehun asked.Nayun were thinking for a while and agree with him.Sehun grabbed Nayun’s wrist and walks out from the café.That cold hands,holding Nayun’s wrist.Then they walks out from the mall.“Mm let’s go to your house.I want to stay there for a while.”Sehun said and Nayun’s heart says ‘NO’ but her body movements say ‘YES’.She started her car engine and drove to her house.

“Come in,Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter