Startled

Gone With Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom,dad called you.He’s at the backyard.”Jong In tell Nayun who were arranging some things at the kitchen.Then Nayun quickly go to the backyard.“What happen,honey?”Nayun asked and tapped Chen’s back.”Look what I’ve found.”Chen pointing at the ‘thing’.It was dead bird,and there was a blood and it’s stinky.Nayun pinched his nose because of the smell.

|_|

“How the hell come this bird?”Nayun complained in disgusted tone.“I don’t know.”Chen shook his head.Then Chen take a rubber gloves and picked the bird up and throwed it away.Then Nayun dragged Chen in the house.They sat on the couch,joining Jong In watching TV.“I’m going to take out the cupcakes you bought yesterday.”Nayun stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

|_|

She open the refrigerator and about to take the cupcakes in a box but then,she heard a knock on the windows and she walked to the windows and lean closer to look outside.Closer and closer and closer …….“What are you doing?”Chen tapped Nayun’s back which startled Nayun.“You scared me,Chen.”Nayun slapped Chen’s back.“I’m here,I’m here.”Chen chuckled a little and backhug Nayun.Then Nayun take out the cupcakes and eat it with Jong In and Chen.

|_|

“Chen,you should go wash now.”Nayun sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter