Delivery

The Seven Slaves
You flip the magazine while in dazed. You've been waiting for the deliver ever since you woke up. You sigh as you drop the magazine on your lap. You glance at the clock next to you, it's already afternoon and the deliver hasn't arrive yet. You stood up from the couch and walk to the small kitchen to make something for lunch. For 30 mintues, you already set the foods on the table but you haven't really eat anything yet. 
 
Until you heard the door knock, you jerk up and run toward to the door. You open it wide and saw a deliver man and behind him, there's quite big wooden box. You blink in confuse, 'I don't remember order anything that size of a wooden box.' you thought. The deliver man hold out the clipboard for you to sign, you sign it with your name. "Can you please take that in the living room." you asked the man with kindly.
 
The man nodded his head and move the wooden box to your living room and left after you said thank to the man. You stare at the wooden box with cautioned, "I really don't remember anything...." you mumbled as you walk around and lean to the box as you knock softly. You heard nothing so you look anything that has coming from the store or places.
 
However there is none, so you walk to the kitchen and open the drawer. You saw a hammer and you grabbed it. You walk to the wooden box and use the hammer to take the wooden box down. Which it takes you forever but you finally manage to take it all off. When the wooden box finally fell down as you feeling proud of yourself.
 
Your eyes wide in shock when you saw a boy chain all up inside the cage. "Omo!" you drop the hammer in speechless. You remember that this boy was the first one you saw but you don't remember that he was this bad. You lean over to see if the boy is alive which he is and you sigh in relief. 
 
You carefully walk to the cage, open the cage and you can see the boy flich in fear and crawl back against the cage. You frown sadly at him, you bent down your knee while fold your arms on top of your knee. You tilted your head, "Are you okay?" you asked softly gently to the boy. The boy just stare at your feet and remain silent. You sigh and you remember the untouch food that you left on the table, 'Maybe he's hungry!' you thought. 
 
You stood up and run to the kitchen. You put the foods on the tray and a cup fill with water. You walk to the boy, you carefully set the tray down and you sit down with cross your legs. You stare at the boy and you can see that the boy is staring at the foods. 
 
You lean over, "Can you please come out of the cage? You can eat the food out here. It's more comfortable if you're out of the cage." you said gently and the boy still stare at the food. You bit your bottom lip, "Please? It's good. It's not bad." You said. You take the chopsticks and eat some rice. You look at the boy, "See? it's very good. I made it." you smile at the boy with kindly and gentle.
 
The boy just remain there and you sigh softly, "Please? Your hungry, right?" you asked the boy. You remember the rules from the book, 'That book said the slaves are never allowed to eat food daily. Instead, I will make sure he eats food daily!' you thought with determined. You look at the boy, 'Maybe.. if I keep my distance from him... maybe he can come out of the cage.' you thought with an idea. You set the chopsticks on the tray, "I will sit distant." you said to the boy. 
 
You stood up and walk about few feet away from the boy. You sat down on the floor and stare at the boy. "Please... I won't hurt you." you said and begged the boy to come out of the cage and eat the food. The boy swallow dryly while stare at the food then he glance at you but quickly look back down at the food. You just stare at him; hoping that he would come out and eat. 
 
It's been like that for an hour and your worried if the food has gone cold. You sigh, 'It porbably already has.' you thought and you were about to stand up to take the food away but the boy climb out of the cage. Your eyes wide in surprise but happy that he finally came out and he grabbed the chopsticks and stuffing the foods in. You beam at the boy. 
 
After the boy is finish with the foods. You stood up and walk to the kitchen and grab the your handkerchief. You walk back and the boy swallow all the foods. You gently walk toward the boy as the boy snap his eyes up at you. You hold your hands up in surrender, "I'm only give you this..." you carefully walking toward the boy and hand out the handkerchief. The boy stare at the handkerchief then he slowly reach toward the handkerchief and takes it. 
 
You smile gently at the boy, the boy stares at the handkerchief in his dirty hands. You noticed his wounds and injury, you frown at them and you remember that you have First Aid Kit in the bathroom. You quickly walk to the bathroom and look through everything until you finally found it. You walk back and set the First Aid Kit on the coffee table and then you walk to the kitchen to grab two bowls. You add water in both bowls and carry it out to set on the coffee table. You turn around, and saw the boy is watching your every moves. 
 
You smile at him, "I'm going to treat your wounds, if that's okay." you said to him. You turn around and walk back to the kicthen to grab the towel. And then you walk back to the living room. You stop when you saw the boy is already sitting next to the coffee table. You blink in surprise, 'Omo... is he trusting me? That's good... Even if its only a small trust.' you smile in relief.
 
You walk to the boy gently and set your knee on the ground. You push the towel in the bowl, you glance at the boy, "I'm going to wash your hands." you said to the boy. The boy just sit there but you feel like telling him things what you were doing so you don't have to scare him. You carefully reach for his hands, you watch his recation to it but nothing so you finally touch his hands. The boy flich but didn't move. 
 
You shift closer to the boy but keep the distant. You gently clean the dirty off the boy's hands. It tooks you 10 mintues to clean the boy's hand, then you put on wrapping bandages around the boy's left two fingers. You put on bandage on his right palm. You smile at it and without thinking, you peck both of the boy's hands. The boy blink in shock and you look at him with sheepishly. 
 
"Sorry, I always kiss the wound. I believe if I kiss the wounds, the wounds will magically take the pain away by my kiss. My appa always said that to me." you said with blushing on your cheeks. You take the wet towel and look at the boy's face, "Now, I will wash your face. I promise to be gentle." you said with promise. The boy gulped but didn't move at all. So you lean up to clean his face softly and gently as you can.
 
You carefully focus his feature as you clean his face. Slowly, you can see that he is handsome young boy. You smile at him, 'He's handsome. His feature is very nice.' you thought. Once your done with his face, you stare at his face, "Your handsome." you smile at him. The boy look down and you can tell that he's shy. You giggle, 'How cute.' 
 
You take the bandage and look at him, "I'm going to put this on your cheek." you said softly. You gently put the bandage on the boy's right cheek. You lean to peck his cheek and the boy turn his head toward you with surprise in his eyes. You just smile at him, "I hope those pain would go away." you said to the boy. 
 
The boy watch you putting everything back to the box. The boy just watching you, 'The pain... is actually gone.' the boy thought. After you clean and put everything away. You sit down across the boy, "Well, at least your clean somewhat." you playing with your fingers, "Umm, my name is Caramel. I'm from South Korea, I'm only here for two weeks vacation." you said little bit about yourself. The boy just listening to you and you tilted your head, "What is your name?" you asked.
 
The boy just stare at you then he slowly point at his tag that attaches to his shirt, you blink as you lean forward and look at the tag. "09726... isn't that your numbers?" you asked and the boy slowly shake his head. You look up at his eyes, "Are you telling me that that numbers is your name?" you asked in disblief. The boy nod once and you just stare at him with speechless.
 
You shake your head violently, "No way.... that can't be. You suppose to have a name. Not numbers." you said. The boy just shrugged his shoulders and you half smile. "Then maybe I should name you, but warn you... I'm not very great with names!" you joked but serious. You tilted your head with thinking of any names you can think. Until one name popped in your head, "How about Jungkook?" you suggest and the boy look up and stare at your eyes. 
 
You bit your lips, "Is Jungkook okay?" you asked him nervously and he nod his head. You smile in relief, "Great! From now on, I will called you Jungkook!" you said with cheerful voice. You stood up and walk to the bathroom, you turn on the hot water and make a good bath for Jungkook. You walk back as you grabbed the towel on your way and Jungkook is still sitting on the same spot. You hand out the towel to him, "Now, it's time for you to take a bath." you said. 
 
Jungkook blink in surprise and stare up at you. He hasn't hear that word for a longest time. He even doesn't remember what's the last time he took a bath. You wait for him to take the towel, 'I wonder what's the last time he took a bath... hmmm?' you thought. You snap out of it when the towel is out of your hand and you notice that Jungkook has grab the towel. You smile, "Come... I'll take you there." you said softly and gently to him. He follow you to the bathroom and saw a nice warm water waiting for him. You glance at him, "I'll go find some clothes for you, I'm sure they have guest clothes for men in here. Meanwhile, you can take a bath and wash yourself up." you smile at him then you walk out of the bathroom. You gently shut the door behind you and walk to the drawers to find a guest clothes. 
 
Meanwhile Jungkook stares at the bath, he felt like the bath is singing to him, telling him to get in. And so he did, he took off his dirty clothes and climb in the bath. He sigh in blissful, his tense muscule has finally calm and he haven't feel calm for a long time. He glance at the close door, '....maybe....just maybe she might be the one... the one that can save the Seven Slaves...' Jungkook thought with new hope. He started to clean himself up many, many times. 
 
After you finally found a clothes for Jungkook, you folded it and place it on your bed. You take the extra blanket and extra pillow out and place it on the couch for Jungkook to sleep. You make sure its comfortable for him, and not stiff at all. Then you walk to your bed, grabbed the clothes and walk to the door. You knock the door softly, "Jungkook, I got the clothes for you. It's only a white t-shirt and grey sweats pant but its better. You might feel comfortable in this clothes." you said. You open the door, hand out the clothes to Jungkook. You look away with your eyes close, "You can take it." you felt the clothes took from your hand and you softly shut the door behind. 
 
You walk to the kitchen to drink the cup of water. 'I wonder how's the other six boys are doing... I hope they are okay...' you thought with concerns. You sigh softly, you heard the footsteps behind you as you turn around and saw Jungkook. You stare at him, he is very completely different now. He was all dirty and you can hardly see his face but now, he's so clean and you can see everything clear about him. And you were right, he is handsome boy. You smile at him, "Jungkook, your all clean! That's good, do you feel better?" you asked him softly. He nodded his head slowly while looking down.
 
You lean on the counter, "I make sure the couch are comfortable for you. I put on blanket and pillow so you can sleep without feeling uncomfortable." you said to him. Jungkook is in full of shock, speechless and really surprise. He couldn't even remember when was the last time he have someone who cares for him and do things for him just to make him comfortable. He is slowly starting to trust his owner and his new hope is starting to grow. 
 
'Maybe she IS the one that can save the Seven Slaves...'