Slaves

The Seven Slaves
The sunlight touches your face which makes you turn around and pull your blanket cover over your face. Blocking away from the sun but something click in your head as you sat up. "That's right! I'm on the vacation!" you smile wide when you remember that your on vacation in China alone. You grabbed your blanket cover away from your legs as you quickly climb off your bed but you trip straight on the ground. 
 
"Ouch!" you sat up while rubbing your pain back, you noticed that your legs got tangle the blanket, you untangle the blanket and stood up. You walk to the dresser, open it and look through to find something to wear. Once you got your clothes to wear for today, you quickly go take a shower and get ready for the day.
 
After taking a shower, you look at the mirror...
 
 
You smile while wink at the mirror. You grabbed the bag and left the hotel. 
 
~~~
 
The bus stopped, you walk out of the bus as the bus drove away. You look around with curious and lost. You look at the map in your hands, you hold it up, turn left. Then turn right. Then flip over. Then turn upside down. Then finally you gave up and drop your arms while pout. "I'm lost." you admitted out loud.
 
You glance around your surrounding and you saw a large church not too far away. You noticed few people walked in the church. 'I hope they can help me if I ask them where is the park.' you thought.
 
You walk toward the church, walk inside but pause your step. You blink in confuse when you notice inside the church is very different. There is a woman, standing behind the desk in the middle of the room. You walk toward the woman in cautioned, "Excuse me..." you asked the woman. The woman look up. 
 
She has the most hideous wart on her left cheek, pale yellow teeth, long boney fingers with long dirty nails, her shoulders is very sloutching, long dark black hair that never seems to brush and wear clean business suit. 'She looks very....clean.' you thought as you smile softly while shivering without noticing.
 
The woman glare, "What do you want brat?" her voice is very horrible that sounds like a dying chicken. You weren't going to let her called you that to back you down. You were going to say something but the woman cut you off, "If you want to visit then go left." you glance at the left hallway that leads to the black door. "Or if you want to sell 'it' then go right." you glance at the right hallway that leads to the white door. 
The woman look down to read the magazine, you just stand there not knowing what to do so you decided to go to left to visit something. 
 
You walk down to the black door, you reach for the doorknob and turn it open to push the door wide. You walk in and saw the sign that made your heart stop. 
 
"Slave Black Market"
 
You slowly gulped in nervously and you just couldn't run off the church because it will be very suspicion. There's many thing that can happen if you run off, and you don't want that. So you decided to play and go with a flow. The man in buisness suit saw you, "Ah, hello. I never seen you around before. But new face is a good thing!" He said with a huge smile. 
 
You just smile uncomfortable, "He-hello..." he held up his hand to show you the way, "I'll lead you. I'll be gladly to take a tour you around, lovely swan." he nicknamed you and you just smile at him. You walk ahead of him as he follows behind you, "Take a good look around. We have very healthy and obident people." he said.
 
You glance around and saw men and women standing behind the bars with little dirty but not worst. They look like they are kept fed and clean once in a while. You just look around while inside your heart pity them. 'I hope they leave this place soon. They don't deserve this.' you thought.
 
You stopped when you heard moans and horrible nosies which leads to the metal door. Your eyes stare at the metal door with curious. The man saw it and he walk to the metal door, "Ah... this door leads to the.... punishment. They deserve it. Not obey." the man said with myseriously smile. You bit your lip, "May... I see, please?" the man raise his eyebrow but nodded his head. He knocks the door three times.
 
The metal door opens and you saw a huge man with a black mask. You gulped in nervously. The man turn to you, "Come, lovely swan." you follow the man inside the room.
 
Your stomach turn twisted and you suddenly become sick. You saw men and teenage boys behind the cage, all chain up. Almost all are dead. You slowly walk down while look around. Your eyes almost teary, 'Omo...' your heart sank. The man didn't want to follow you because he's afraid getting his shoes dirty so he ask the huge man to follow you instead. "I'll be here, lovely swan." he said with a wink.
 
You just smile tightly and walk further down the hall as the huge man follow you. You look around but pause your step when you heard the shift and moan. You glance at your left and saw a boy shift a little but you can see he might be still alive, you walk to the cage and stare at the boy. You bit your bottom lip, then you glance up at the huge man, "Ummm..." you pointed at the boy.
 
The huge man grabbed the tag off the bar and give it to you, you gently take the tag and saw the numbers on it. '09726?' you thought as you look at the boy with concern. You decided to exploring more if there's survivors. 
 
You walk more and saw two boys hugging each other, and you can see them breathing. Their tags are, '73629 and 19274.' You look down and grabbed two tags. You turn around and saw another two boys are hugging each other and you grabbed another two tags from the bar. You glance at the numbers, '52839 and 28462.' you read the numbers. 
 
You walk the end of the hall and turn right, your heart sank even more when you saw a boy chain up on the wall. You glance at the tag numbers, '73826...' you thought as you heard moans from the boy. You grabbed the tag off the bar and you decided that's it.
 
You turn around and leave the room but stop when you heard the chain noises above you. Your eyes slowly look up, your breath stop when you saw a cage hanging up in the air. You look at the huge man, "Umm... can I please have a ladder?" you asked the huge man kindly. The huge man walk to the wall and grabbed the ladder. He set it down and you thank him. You climb up the ladder and saw the young man. You can hardly see his face. However, looking at his state made your heart squeeze tightly. You can see that he's half-dying right now. 
 
You cloudn't stand see him in that worst state so you decided he will be the last one and you grabbed the tag off the bar. You read the number, '02934... I don't understand what all these numbers are for but... I will save you.' you thought with determinded. You climb down the ladder and leave the room.
 
The man was still waiting for you and he smile wide at you, "Lovely swan! Oh, I see they have caught your interested." he saw the seven tags in your hands. You bit your bottom lip while nodded your head. He walks to the desk, "May I see the tags?" you give him the seven tags and he look through the lists and his eyes wide in surprise.
 
"Ah, are you sure you want these seven slaves? I might say they are not... very wonderful slaves, if I say so myself." he said. He sat down the chair and grabbed the contract, "Are you sure you want these slaves?" he asked you and you nodded your head.
 
"Ye, eung! Nothing will change my mind. I... want to buy them." you flich at the word buy out of your mouth. However, you will save them though. The man look at you quietly then he nodded his head, "Okay. I want you to sign this contract. And these slaves are very expensive." he warns. You nodded your head understanding. You sign your name on the contract.
 
You find out that the slaves you chose is really EXPENSIVE! Luckily, you have lot of money to buy without worry at all. Thankfully your not like any girls who goes shopping everyday. You are not like any other rich girls at all. Once you bought and signed the contract, the man smile at you. "Thank you. It was nice doing the business with you, lovely swan. They will be deliver to you at your place soon." 
 
You nod your head, "Thank you." you stood up and the man stop you before you leave, "Ah, here you go. I can tell this is your first so... there's this Slave Rules. It has everything on here that you need to learn how to handle your slaves." he smile and you thank the man. You grabbed the book and quickly leave the room. 
 
~~~
 
You drop your bag on the bed while sit on the couch, you sigh out loud, "That was crazy! I can't believen such a thing exist." you thought out loud then you remember about the book. You stood up, walk to your bed and grab your bag to take the book out. You walk back to the couch and curl up to get comfortable. You open the book to read out loud softly.
 
"Slave Rules is for the owners who owns the slaves. Slaves must follow their owners commands. Slaves are allowed to called their owners: Master, Owner, Leader, Mistress, Highness and Lord. However, only if the slaves are allowed to talk. Slaves can't talk without the Master's permission. The Master has to make sure that the slaves learns their place. Slaves are not allowed to run away, never allowed to talk, never allowed to sneak off, never allowed look at the Master's eyes, never allowed to sleep, never allowed to eat daily foods, and never allowed to be free. 
 
Slaves are made from Loyal to their Master. They have to obey everything. If they are disobident, slaves will get their punishment. Punishment the slaves will be very painful. They have to learn their place if the Master punishment them hard, seriously painful punishment. Then the slaves will learn right away and never make mistakes. Choose wisely to punishment the slaves. However, if they are still troublemaker slaves, sent them to the 'Hell Punishment'. Master is allow to sent their slaves to the 'Hell Punishment' to this address. *Address on it* 
 
They will be sent back to the Master once they are done with their 'Hell Punishment'. If the Master does not like their slaves, the Master can sell the slaves to any places of Slave Black Market to trade any other slaves. Slaves are only use for cleaner, cooker, follower, lover, slave, and many kinds." 
 
You shut the book with disguest, "They don't deserve this at all!" you shake your head in disguest and throw the book across the room. "I will never do that to innocent boys." you mumbled softly in concerns about those seven boys.
 
~~~
 
The door opens, the man walk in, "Miss, the customer bought seven slaves." the woman look up with interested.
 
 
"Really? Now that's interesting. Who is these seven slaves?" the woman named Stone asked. The man sent the folder down on the desk, Stone picked up the folder and open it. Her eyes blink in surprise, "Omo... the seven troublemakers. Well, they are very lucky." she said as she close the folder, "Make sure they are in the box to deliver to the customer's place. But before you do that, give them another punishment, another warning." she said. Stone lean her back on the chair while fold her arms, "Especially number 02934." she said. 
 
The man nodded his head, "Yes, miss. I will do it right away." he left the office and Stone spin her chair around and stare out at the huge window, "That customer better be worthly Master to these seven slaves." Stone thought out loud while watching the sunset.