Vacation

The Seven Slaves
"Left, right, left, right. Make sure your back needs to straight up and walk smoothly." the man said as he watching the beginner model walking down the catwalk. "Pose. Not too intense. Feel relax. Feel the spirit inner." the man said. You smile at the man while you sipping your tea and sitting on the chair. Your phone rang as you glance at the name that appears on the screen. You grab the phone and answer it, "Hello, appa." You smile.
 
"Caramel! Are you busy right now?" You glance at the clock on the wall; its almost time for your workhour over.
 
"My workhour is about to finish soon. What is it, appa?" you asked with curious.
 
"When your done with your work. I want you to come to the dinner with your mother and I." You just smile, "Okay. Same place, same time?" 
 
"Ye, always the same place and same time. I'll see you, cupcake." You smile wide, "Okay, bye appa." your appa hung up as you hung up also. 
 
You stood up and look at the man, "I'll be leaving now." the man nodded his head while waving his hand. His eyes still on the trainee model, "No! More straight! Chin up!" You giggle while shake your head and leave the studio.
 
~~~
 
You arrive at your home, quickly run straight to your bedroom to take a shower and getting everything ready for the dinner. Once your done with your dress up, you left the house and climb in your car.
 
You drove at the resturant that is not too far from your place. You climb out of the car and hand your key to the person who will park your car for you. You walk to the famous resturant, you smile at the manager.
 
The manager smile back at you, "Hello, miss Caramel. It's nice to see you again. Your parents are here." the manager said. You nod your head and walk to the table where you and your parents normally sit. You and your parents are the regular customers and always sit the same table often which becomes the orgianl table only for you and your parents.
 
You saw your parents, "Umma and appa." you smile wide as you peck your parent's cheek. You sit across them and put the napkin on your lap.
 
Your umma lean over, "How's our Cupcake doing?" umma asked sweetly. You smile wide, "I've been good. I have few good ideas for the new desinger." you said while thinking. Umma smile then she glance at her husband. "Hubby... tell her." umma whisper and your appa sigh softly.
 
"Caramel..." you look at your appa, whenever your parents called your real name; it meant serious talk. You nod your head at your appa as your appa contiune, "We've been watching you busy every day, always follow by the bodyguard whenever your on vacation or on break, and you never really have fun." appa said with reasons. 
 
Then your umma take over, "Like he said, you've been busy. We both decided that it's time for you to have a real vacation." your umma said, she take out the ticket and set it on the table, "You deserve it, cupcake." your umma said as she slid the ticket toward you. You glance at the ticket, its the airplant ticket to China. 
 
You look up, "Your taking me to China?" you asked in curious and excitedly. Your parents smile, "Aniyo, you will go yourself. You will have time for yourself for two weeks vacation." your eyes wide in surprise. Your parents never let you go somewhere alone at all, especailly China so you are excited more with a beam smile. "Really?" you asked in disblief. Your parents nodded their head. 
 
You held down your squeal while bit your bottom lip, 'Yay!!! I'm so excited!! I finally get to go alone to have fun !!!' you thought. 
 
~~~
 
Today is the day you get to leave to China. You quickly grab your bag while jogging to the airport. You were almost late to the airplane, but luckily it didn't leave yet. So, you hand your ticket to the woman and walk in. 
 
The man was kindly put the bag up for you and you thank the man as you sit down by the window. You took a deep breath as you look at the window, 'I can't believe that I'm leaving to China alone for two weeks vacation!' You thought with excited. The figure sits next to you and look at you, "First time leaving the Seoul?" you turn your head to the figure and smile at him.
 
 
"Ye, eung! How'd you know?" you asked the man. He smile, "Your smile shows it. You look very excited and awed." You giggle, "Yeah, it's my first time. May I ask, who are you?" you asked the man kindly. 
The man smirk, "My name is Kai. Nice to meet you." you smile back, "I'm Caramel." you introuduced yourself to the young handsome man. Kai lean back on the chair, and still smirk at you, "Where are you headed?" he asked. 
 
You push your hair behind your ear, "I'm headed to China for vacation." you said, "You?" you added with curious. Kai smirk widen, "Me too. Except for business." you nodded your head understanding. "I see." you said then the speaker announces.
 
"Ladies and gentlemen, please put on your seatbelt. We're ready to take off." the speaker said. 
You put the seatbelt on with excitment and look out the window. Not knowing that Kai is acutally watching you with interested and he smirk. 
 
The airplane droves straight on the highway then took off to the sky. 'China, here I come!' you thought as you awed by the sky and clouds.