You?!

The Breakup Artist

  

Chapter Two

You?!

 


The loud sound of the telephone ringing echoed throughout Love Blows Incorporated.

"Annyeonghaseyo, this is Love Blows Incorporated! When you're done kissin' him, we'll start dissin' him! This is Chae Rin. How can I help you today? ... Yes," she smiled brightly, "We're also currently running our 'Its not you, it's me' breakup motive this week."

Just as she said that, the door opened to reveal Dara and Bom. Dara dropped her bag on her desk and groaned. "Never ever resolve two breakups meetings. Especially when frosting is involved. Clients looking to their relationships are usually unpredictable. I mean they're actually thinking with their heart."

"Well what's wrong with that?" Bom asked. She couldn't understand how thinking with your heart is bad. But then again, this was the Sandara Park they were talking about. Everything has to be logic, logic, and even more logic with her.

Dara scoffed. "The heart is a special organ. It's not supposed to think. It's supposed to pump blood to your whole body to keep you alive. And when you use something for the wrong purpose, it usually breaks."

Suddenly, the three heard the pit-pattering sound of heels on hard wood, and it made Dara's head want to explode. Deanna Park, Dara's sister emerged from behind the wall. She squealed and exclaimed, "Air kisses!" and began to associate them with Chae Rin who looked plainly lost.

Dara gave out a loud groan and grabbed her bag from the desk, fully ready to get out of the place, but Bom stopped her. She held Dara by the shoulders and said softly, "Come on, Santokki. Deanna's your sister."

Dara dropped her bag forcefully and crosse her arms over her chest. "By blood only," she answered hotly, "She's a spoiled, shallow brat. I mean, her Facebook occupation is 'Professional Hottie'. How much more stupid and idiotic can she get?"

Right on cue, Deanna turned to see Bom and Dara and gave out a squeal before heading towards the two. Dara sighed and spread her arms, fully expecting Deanna to pull her into a hug that would squeeze thelife out of her, but instead, the younger girl gave Bom a kiss on each cheek. She turned to Dara and gave her a semi disgusted, semi-disapproving look. "Oh hey, D."

Dara rolled her eyes and answered with a little "Mhmm" as she brought her arms back across her chest.

Deanna flipped her hair to the back and said, "We're going clubbing tonight. And if you stop giving away the ' off, I'm not interested' vibe, you can come."

Dara gave them a bewildered look and exclaimed, "Why bother?! 99% of all relationships end in breakup. 50% of the 1% that actually get married get divorced. So all in all, you have half of a hundred percent of a chance of being in a loving relationship."

Deanna scoffed. She rolled her eyes and turned around. She held her hand out to a guy, whose presence Dara didn't even notice due to the loud aura her sister gave off, and he took it with a smile. "This is my boyfriend, Ji Yong. Kwon Ji Yong."

The man, Ji Yong, raised his hand up in greeting. "Hey," he said with a small. But when his eyes met hers, something clicked. He scrunched his nose. He's seen her somewhere before. But where exactly, he can't remember.

Dara on the other side, almost passed out when their eyes met. She stepped back a little and gripped the edge of the desk as tightly as she could. Him?! He's her sister's new boyfriend?!