3

The Ultimate Battle

Daesung's POV

"Do you know who I am?" Leader Girl asks. I look her over once more, even though I know the answer.

"Never seen you before in my life, never heard of you before either. So no, I don't know who you are." I answer. Leader Girl looks to one of the many screens, and there's a flash of surprise on her face, but she covers it quickly.

"Do you know where you are?"

"It looks like a city, but as to where, I have no clue."

"Do you know why or how you got here?"

"No, and no."

"Have you ever heard of Ja'Kuvagh?"

"No."

"And finally, for now, have you ever killed anyone before?"

I look away from her, eyes downcast. Should I answer yes? "Yes." I whisper. Leader Girl nods, and starts taking off all the wires. She nods again, and I stand up.

"Come with me." Leader Girl says.

"Where are we going?" G-Dragon asks, crossing his arms and tapping his foot. Leader Girl looks him in the eye.

"I'm going to show you where we are." She says, dead serious. She leads us out of the room, but instead of heading back to the elevator, she turns in the opposite direction. We follow. I look around, trying to find something that gives me a clue as to where we are. But it looks like a classic office building, nothing distinguishing about it.

She turns right, then right again, straight on to another elevator. She presses the hailing button, and waits.

"This might be a bit disorienting." She warns. "But it's completely safe." Seungri snorts. And I can't blame him.

We have been threatened with guns. We have been tied to tables like prisoners about to be given the injection. We have been attacked by a mob of angry girls. I have been interrogated. We have been given no answers.

We are herded into the second elevator. It is all glass. And this is what we saw.

cancun-at-twilight-mexico.jpg

It was beautiful.

Suddenly, Leader Girl pressed a button, and we all plummet to the ground at a mind numbing speed. I want to scream, but the air was yanked from my lungs with the drop of the elevator.

We were falling for an unnaturally long time. After the first minute, it seemed like we should've reached the bottom, and I had adjusted to the speed.

"Why aren't we at the bottom yet?" I ask Leader Girl, looking around the cramped compartment for her.

"We are at the bottom." She answers, looking at me with bored eyes.

"Then why aren't we leaving?"

"Because we can't, genius!"

"Why not?"

"Because the elevator is trapped in a vortex. The air directly outside this elevator is moving to fast for us to breath. We'd suffocate if we went out there."

"Why are we trapped in the vortex then? Aren't you the boss?" Taeyang asks, looking pointedly at Leader Girl.

"Yes, I'm the boss." Leader Girl says in an exhasperated tone. "But the girls are deciding whether they should let us leave for the Boy's terf. They won't let us leave until they've had a majority rule for me taking you to the Borderlands." G-Dragon looks like he's about to ask another question, so Leader Girl speaks again. "We're going to the Borderlands to kinda give you a tour of the place, I guess. See if that jumps your memory."