1

The Ultimate Battle

Top's POV

"They're men! And they're grown ups!" A girl says in a shocked whisper, dragging me from the clutches of sleep. My eyes are closed, they're so heavy...

"Yes, they are. Why aren't they dead yet?!" Another girl snaps loudly. Her words thunder and echo around inside my head.

"A better question: Why aren't they with the boys?" A third girl asks just as loud as the second one.

"An even better question: How on God's Earth did they get here??!" The first girl says at a normal volume. Even that is to loud for my groggy brain to handle. Where am I? The girls fall silent. I try to open my eyes, but my eye lids are just to heavy. The sound of a door opening. Closing.

"We did a full search of our side. Nothing. Not a soul." A new girls voice reports. Suddenly, I can feel a bright light above me. It seems to cut right through my eyelids, and burn my eyes with the brightness. I squint, in an effort to lessen the lights affect on me.

"This one's awake." The first girl says. I force my eyes open, which was kinda stupid of me, since I knew there was a bright light on directly above me. I try to move my arms to block the light, but something is holding them down. Something cold and hard, metalic. I feel myself being raised to a sitting position, and I can no longer feel the light burning through my eyelids. I open my eyes a crack, to see if I could. Yup, no bright light. I open my eyes all the way.

There are four girls all gathered in the room, which is quite small. It could pass of as a walk in closet. If I had to guess, I'd say the girls were about 12-16. Two of them had guns. Big guns. The room is sterile white. There is silence for a few moments, before one of the girls holding the guns speaks.

"Who are you, for starters?" She asks, poking my leg with the gun. My throat is so dry...! I try to speak, but all I manage is a raspy, throaty sound. One of the girls not holding a gun grabs a water bottle. She unscrews the cap, ignoring the others protests, and holds the bottle to my mouth so I can drink. I guzzle almost half the bottle before she takes it away. I swallow. Should I tell them my real name, or stage name?

"I'm Top." I say, without too much rasp.

"Well then, Top... Why are you here?" The girl who asked me my name asks.

"No, how are you here?" The girl who gave me the water asks. I think she was the first girl I heard. They all wait for me to respond. I look around the room, and see the rest of Bigbang lying on metal tables. I look back at the girls.

"I don't know." I answer honestly. They don't buy it.

"How can you not know?!" The girl who poked me with her gun, the one who asked why I wasn't dead, asks me, shouting in my face. Her shouting seems to rouse Seungri. He groans, and opens his eyes. One of the girls presses a button, and he is moved to the same position I'm in.

"Wha'? Where am I?! Who are you?! Let g--" He starts thrashing around. The second girl with a gun steps forward and shoves the barrel of her gun in Seungri's face.

"Go ahead. Keep talking. See what happens." She growls. Seungri, the smart boy, shuts up.

"I remember taking a sip of my drink at a party, then I fell asleep, and I woke up here." I resume talking, giving Seungri a sympathetic look. "Where are we? And why are we being restrained?" The girls all look at me, and laugh. It's a cruel one. One of them flips a switch, and the rest of Bigbang jolts awake as they are moved to a sitting position.

"Where are you?!" The other girl with no gun asks through her hiccups of laughter. "Sweetie, welcome to Hell!"