2

The Ultimate Battle

Top's POV

Hell? What does she mean, Hell? The girls get control of themselves, and eye the five of us warily. Like we're gonna be able to do anything! They take in our confused expressions.

"You really don't know, do you?" The girl who's pointing her gun at Seungri asks, but it's more of a statement. She lowers her gun, and the girls start to seem a bit more relaxed, not nearly as tense and anxious. They all huddle in the far corner of the room, whispering amongst themselves. Then they face us in a line, staring at us, as if pondering what to do. Finally, at the press of a button, the clamps on our hands and feet are released.

"Get up." The girl who gave me water commands.

"You try anything - Hell, you even look at us the wrong way - and I shoot you. Got it?" The second girl who spoke asks. I slide off of the cold metal table, careful not to make any sudden moves. The rest of Bigbang and I are herded out of the small room, and down a long, dim hallway that has a foul smell. We're lead up a flight of stairs, into a city square. There are a few girls walking around, and they all stop to stare at us once they notice that we're there.

"Tiffany! You were told to keep them down there! We don't know why they're here, they could be spies for the boys!" One of the girls on the sidewalk shouts to the group of girls with us.

"They don't know where they are, they don't know anything!" The girl who gave me water - Tiffany? - shouts back.

"Sure, that's what they told you!" Another girl shouts. Her cry is taken up by the other girls on the street, and all of them start to swarm us. The four girls who are with us try to stop the oncoming attackers, but there are way to many for them to ever have a chance. One of the attacking girls claws at my face, drawing blood. I grab for her, hoist her into the air, and throw her off me. She lands on the concrete sidewalk a few yards away.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Three gunshots sound. All the girls stop their fighting, and turn towards center of the square, hands behind their backs, heads bowed. The rest of Bigbang and I stand around, looking for whoever shot the gun.

"What the ing Hell is going on here?!!" An older girl shouts. She's standing in the middle of the square, her gun still pointed to the sky. She looks to be around 18. Black hair with dark purple streaks, grey skinny jeans and a pink batman shirt with black combat boots and a leather jacket.... damn... She looks right at me, and then eyes the rest of Bigbang individually. "Tiffany, I thought I told you to keep them down there! Do you have a reason for bringing them up?"

"I don't, Ma'am. Not really." Tiffany says loudly to her shoes. The girl, who I take is the leader, steps up so she's face to face with Tiffany, who lifts her head to gaze evenly at Leader Girl.

"Then why are they up here?!!" Leader Girl shouts. "When I give you an order, you obey! You do not disregard an order simply because it doesn't suit you at the time! ARE WE CLEAR?!"

"Yes Ma'am." Tiffany says, not flinching once. Leader Girl steps back, and sweeps her gaze across the gathered girls.

"I want all of you confined to quarters!" She shouts, but not nearly as loud as before. There is a collective, "Yes, Ma'am!" and all of the girls dissapate quickly, except our battered . "You too." Leader Girl orders them. They nod, and quickly follow the others.

"Um..." G-Dragon starts, unsure. He would've continued, but a glare from Leader Girl silenced him.

"Follow me." She orders, spinning on her heel and strutting off. She looks over her shoulder. "You wander off, I won't save you from any girls you meet." We all look at each other. G-Dragon shrugs, and jogs to catch up with Leader Girl. The rest of us follow him.

It looks like a city. Except besides us, I haven't seen a single boy. All girls, and all of them are looking at us like we're something to eat. The girls, some are white, like Leader Girl and Tiffany, some black, some Asian, some Latinas, and I've seen one Indian girl. The signs in the windows of deserted-looking stores are written in English, Korean, Japenese, Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish.... Like I said earlier, it looks like a city, but....

As we follow Leader Girl, I notice that at least one out of every three girls have guns, and those that do are wearing black leather jackets. The ages of the girls seems to be varied. As I walk I see babies in the arms of girls who are at least 16, but the oldest I've seen is around 18. Never anyone older.

Leader Girl leads us into a tall building with tinted windows. The look of the lobby leads me to believe it's a buisness building. Every girl in the lobby stands at attention when Leader Girl walks in. They relax when she gives them a nod. Leader Girl waves us over to the elevator. We follow her inside, mute.

Leader Girl presses the botton for floor 30. The elevator dings, closes, and zooms up. We arrive at the floor in what seems like no time. Leader Girl shoves Seungri, who was closest to the door, forward, and he stumbles out of the elevator. We all follow him. Leader Girl takes the lead again, and leads us to a big room with a lot of computers and wires. There's one chair in the center of the room.

Leader Girl directs Daesung to sit in the chair. When he takes a seat, Leader Girl starts hooking him up to all these different colored wires.

"Wait, what're you doing?!" Daesung shouts and struggles. Leader Girl slaps him 'cross the face, and looks him in the eyes.

"I'm going to see if what Tiffany says is true, if you really don't know anything. You answer my questions, and only you!" Leader Girl turns around to look at us. "You four stay quiet. And stay right where you are, capise?" We all nod. Leader Girl turns to Daesung, presses a button on a remote she must've had in her pocket, and said, "Now, Blondie... Do you know who I am?"