Chapter 6

Intertwined

 

"May I?" The guy held out his hand as he bowed gentlemanly. I smiled and took his hand as I stood up and let him lead me to the dance floor.

When we were in the middle of the dance floor, he placed one of his hand on my waist as I placed one of my hand on his shoulder. Our other hand intertwined causing electricity to coursed through our body. I could feel my heart beating at an abnormal rate as he pulled me closer to him. We swayed our bodies gracefully to the slow music. Gliding on the dance floor in sync.

"You're so beautiful. " he whispered, voice husky causing butterflies in my stomach. I stared up at him, our eyes interlocking. Though the vision was blurry, my gaze was focused at the mysterious and mesmerising eyes of his. Not moving one bit. His hand slowly glided up my body and cupped my face gently. The feeling of his touch was so indescribable. I loved every bit of it. He pulled me closer again and rested his forehead against mine. I can smell his scent and feel his breath on my lips. My breath hitched when I noticed him leaning in slowly. I focused more on his face when he leaned in. When I finally gotten a clearer looking at his face, I was shocked. To say i was shocked was an understatement because I am beyond shocked. Kris? I instantly pushed him away and yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Are you kidding me???" I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

"I think I should be the one asking you that." I turned to my right and saw a guy sitting on my bed. Wait! My bed? I scanned the room with pure confusion. Definitely, it was my room. Not to mention, there's no Kris. Oh goodness me. Assuming that's my father, I simply just replied,
"Sorry, I was having a bad dream. Certainly, it was a horrible one.

"Do you know what time is it now, young lady?"

"Uh..no?"

He sighed deeply "It's 8.10 now. Are you planning to be late for school? Huh?"

My eyes widen "I thought today's Sunday? Shoot! Class starts at 8.30 and I'm still here. Wait! Why on earth am I not in my bed but here?" I asked confused as I pointed my finger to the chair I'm sitting on and my desk. No wonder my neck hurts.

"Why don't you ask yourself that question? But for now, would you mind preparing to go to school?"

"Yeah yeah. Hold up! I thought you should be in office now, no? Isn't there work today, dad?"

"Hmm.. so I'm your dad now?" He questioned as he stared boredly at me. I squinted my eyes at him while I rubbed my eyes for a better view. Oh!

"Uh hi Tae. Heh! Didn't see you there. " I muttered as I grinned sheepishly.

"Whatever. You better start preparing now or I'll just leave without you. " he hissed angrily and immediately stormed out of my room, slamming my door shut with a loud thud. I could tell that he was fuming with anger and that surprised me a lot. Usually, when I'm late, he would still play around with me, predicting the consequences of me being late. So, I was pretty sure something was off today. Better behave.

I quickly stood up and took my hairband that was on my desk to tie up my hair up as my hand brushed across my laptop there. My eyesshot wide opened when I notice my laptop was still on. The screen was showing my chat with Kai. I recalled that after I told him everything about Kris and how he threw pebbles at my window, it was already 2 am. I was tired and didn't bother to go change and tuck into my comfy bed. Instead, I crossed my arms together and burried my head between them. After that, I drifted off into my sleep. Also, I remembered how Taemin told me to not talk to strangers especially over the Internet. Yes, I know, very protective. But hey, when it comes to Taemin, being overprotective is just an understatement. But well, I didn't listen, maybe because I really do think that Kai is different. Whatever it is, I was certained of the reasons of him being pissed. Crap.

After brushing my teeth and prepared to go to school, I quickly head out to my bro's car. He was waiting for me in there already. Right after I closedthe car door, he sped real fast to my school. In just a blink of an eye, I was already there and the whole car ride was filled with silence and more silence. Goodness, I was pretty sure it was going to be a long day. Not to mention, weeks.

While walking straight to my locker, I felt gazes on me. I snapped my head to my left and right. Their heads all turned away immediately. I was confused but let it slip anyways. Reaching my locker, I pulled my key out of my pocket and unlocked my locker. While arranging the books that have fallen aside in my lockers, i overheard a conversation of two girls.

"Ermahgerd! Have you heard? Freaking delicious Kris is changing class already! I remembered you told me that he was in your class, right?" The blond girl said.

"You are kidding me, right? I mean yes, he was in my class! I couldn't pay attention to the class thanks to him!" The other girl was literally shouting.

"Like you ever!"

"Totally! Ooh dear! Now how am I going to live without him in my class? Which class is he going to? Please don't tell me he is going to your class!"

The blonde glared at her "Well, no! I wish he was! But I would have to bring extra tissue and make-up, just incase!"

"Yeah yeah whatever! You missed my question. Now answer!"

"Oh right! He is-" She was cut off when SHE stepped in.

"Girls, girls. Stop drooling over my prince, alrighty? He's in my class and for the record, Kris is mine!" Katherine, the queen bee snorted cockily, and  scrunched my nose up in disgust. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she found out that Kris is already owned by my bes- . Wait! Did she  just say, class 365? That's my class too. And Jenn's. Right. Now I know why he changed class.

"Erm.. H-haven't you h-heard? He's t-taken." The blonde stuttered.

"Oh I do not believe in rumours, dummys."

"B-but I'm pretty sure it i-is t-true."

"Shut up, Princess or I'll kick you out of town!" She hissed. Now, who does she thinks she is?

"B-but..." The blonde stuttered again. How dumb can she be? Just leave already if she doesn't want to get slap in the face. "You can ask the girl's friend, Anna! She knows everything!" 

Say what? Is there something stucked in my ears? Cause I'm pretty sure I heard my name. So is that why I was receiving stares just now? Wow, if I'm receiving stares, then what would Jenn receive?

"Anna!"

Help!

--------------------------

Hey guys! I've been pretty busy these few days. Sorry for the lack of updates, I'll try my best to update soon.

Also, I would like to know what would you want to see in the next chapter. Please do tell me, thanks! ^^

Anyway, I would like to thank those who had subscribed, commented and viewed my story. I know it ain't an amazing story so thank you very much! :DDDDD

Please do subscribe, comment and support me! Love you guys <333