Imagine II

Imagine

Jongwoon woke up to the noise of the bedroom's door closing. When he opened his eyes suddenly sitting straight in bed, scared to death that they could have been caught but any of the members, he realized that he was alone in the room, still under the covers.

He started breathing again, closing his eyes and letting his body fall against the mattres once again. Jongwoon covered his face with both hands and sighed. He felt his heart rythm speed when the memories of what happened the previous night started playing in his mind. He couldn't explain at which moment it began, or how. Even if he tried hard to remember the images were blurred, there were random words that didn't make sense together but regardless what was said they were all over each other in a matter of minutes. He groanned and rolled over his stomach, burying his face in the pillow but causing the sweet scent of Sungmin in his sheets pierce through his sense. It drove him crazy.

Sungmin was gone. It wasn't even eight in the morning yet and Sungmin was gone. The members weren't supposed to be back until night, they went to Japan for some shootings and he and Sungmin had to stay due to schedules, so what's with the hurry on getting out of bed? Jongwoon wasn't a dreamer. He knew very well the reasons why he has never been close to Sungmin, no matter how bad he tried. And then one night they drank some beers, they talked about something he cannot even remember, he said something about how Sungmin never payed attention to him (how pathetic was that now?) and Sungmin said something about how Jongwoon never showed his true self to him, and then they kissed. And when they kissed it all got out of control. Was the awkwardness caused by ual frustration all this time? Well that was Jongwoon's conclusion that night while Sungmin's hair, the blonde fully asleep on his chest, his hand wraped around his waist, their legs tangled together. Jongwoon had smiled and kissed Sungmin's head. Now he was alone in bed. and completely alone.

He groaned once again, moving all his body in frustration and punching the mattres with his fists. What was he supposed to do now? Spend the rest of the day locked in his room not to face an ashamed and regretfull Sungmin? It was not his problem, was it? Lee Sungmin was old enough to control himself and his ual desires. He didn't force him to do anything. There was nothing to be guilty about.

But still he felt guilty.

 

Jongwoon looked at the ceiling and breathed in and out for a couple of minutes, trying to clear his mind of any thoughts, trying to erase the memories of Sungmin, his sweaty body, his parted lips, his messy hair, his moans... just for a brief amount of time. Time enough to let him think clearly. Jongwoon sighed, forcing himself to think in something not ual at all, like Jongjin. Yeah. That worked. Jongjin. And Hyukjae's face. Hyukjae's bathroom morning sesions. Yeah. That worked. He took a deep breath.

Jongwoon had two options. Well. Three if he wanted to be totally honest with himself.

 

One – Jongwoon could go out of the room fully and look for Sungmin around the dorm. He could illy grin at him and wink. Hey babe, how are you doing? - definitely not.

Two – Jongwoon could go out of the room fully dressed and politely ask Sungmin to have a talk about what happened last night. It would be awkward. ing awkward. But Jongwoon could do awkward with Sungmin, he was way too used to that.

And finally Three – Jongwoon could go out of the room fully normal and pretend like he drank too much last night and he cannot remember . Yeah. That wasn't going to work at all.

 

By the time Jongwoon was starting to think that the best idea would be to stay locked in the bedroom until the other members would come back, and then he would have someone else to talk to and to interact with and could just pretend that nothing ever happened and probably never ever look at Sungmin's face again for the rest of his life, the noises outside the room started to get louder. Steps and music. Kitchenware and crockery. The sweet scent of something like pancakes coming through the crack under the door and Jongwoon's stomach growled in hunger and pain.

There was only one person in Jongwoon's mind that could be making breakfast at eight in the morning, but Wookie was in Japan so that didn't make any sense. Sungmin was the only plausible option. But why the hell would Sungmin be making breakfast all of a sudden? It was then when Jongwoon could hear him singing happily to the song playing on the radio, and he threw the covers to the side of the bed so he could stand. Jongwoon looked everywhere for his underware, finding them over the desk and grabbed a random t-shirt from his closet before turning the knob of his bedroom's door and adventuring his head out of it, carefully eyeing the scene. He had to stick half of his body out of the bedroom so he could see the other man.

 

Sungmin was indeed in the kitchen moving his body lightly with the rythm of the music, his back to Jongwoon, and the brunette felt dumb and silly for staying in bed kicking in frustration without reason when he noticed that the t-shirt that Sungmin was wearing was actually his own oversized pajama t-shirt. Jongwoon crossed the living room trying to be as quiet as possible. The sight of Sungmin and his bare legs, the scent of homemade pancakes, the happy music on the radio, everything made Jongwoon wonder if he fell asleep by accident while thinking really hard and all of this was part of a very succulent dream. He had to pinch his own arm to prove himself wrong.

Auch!” and Sungmin turned from the cooker and the pan in his hand to look at him, his cheeks blushing violently when their eyes met.

You are awake.” Sungmin gave him the most beautiful smile, turning again to look at the pancake that was ready to be turned around.

Yeah...” Jongwoon approached the blonde, taking the few steps that were left between the two of them and watched amazed how Sungmin moved the pan skillfully and made the pancake turn in the air and fall again on it. “Woah!” Sungmin giggled.

I was hoping to surprise you...” he murmured, but loud enough for Jongwoon to hear.

You certainly did.” Jongwoon pressed his chest to Sungmin's back and wraped his arms around the other man's waist, resting his head on his shoulder.

Did you sleep well?” Sungmin was nervous, but so was Jongwoon.

Better than ever before.” he said and placed a soft kiss on Sungmin's neck.

One side of his brain was still asking if all this was actually real or his mind was making it up. Could he be on drugs? Or passed out? How could he be so lucky to have the man that he wanted for so long in his arms, making delicious breakfast for him, giggling sweetly when his nose caressed his neck, when his lips pressed against his jaw? Could it be real that Sungmin was turning his face around just so their lips could meet again? It was a chaste kiss, only lips brushing against each other, but they were so into it that the smell of burnt pancake alarmed them both.

Oh damn it!” Sungmin turned the pancake once again only to find out that it was all burnt now. The blonde pouted, taking the pancake out of the pan and placing it in an empty plate that was easily reachable from his position. Then he grabed another big spoon of dough and drop it into the pan. Jongwoon observed lazily every single movement, without letting go of Sungmin's waist, and went back to his kisses when the blonde was done. Sungmin groaned, and tried to set himself free of Jongwoon's hold. The brunette brushed the tip of his tongue against his neck. “Hyung... the pancakes will burn if you keep doing that.” but Jongwoon repeated the action once again and he could feel how Sungmin shaked between his arms. Jongwoon smiled. “Hyung!” whined the youngest and this time Jongwoon took a bit of his skin between his teeth making Sungmin moan. “Ok. That's it.” the blonde turned the fire off and threw the pan carelessly to the countertop, making Jongwoon step back in worry. Sungmin turned around to face the other and suddenly grabbed him by the back of his neck, crashing their lips together, devouring his mouth mercilessly and making him walk backwards until his body was pressed against the kitchen counter where they usually ate. Jongwoon moaned inside the kiss, Sungmin's touch going from his neck to his hair, then down his back, grabbing his with open hands and pressing their hips together. Jongwoon only managed to throw his arms around Sungmin's neck in surprise, being helplessly leaded by the youngest. As sudden as it has started, Sungmin broke the kiss and took a step back. His breathing against Jongwoon's, who was trying to catch it back. “Ok. Would you now let me finish our breakfast so we can eat delicious pancakes, fill our stomachs, and go back to bed for a fifth round?”

Jongwoon smiled foolishly.

Yes, sir”