Imagine V

Imagine

Performances were always exciting and exhausting at the same time.

They had been awake for almost twenty-four hours now, unable to sleep on the plane nor in the car. Hyukjae had blamed Jongwoon because he spent the ride warming up his voice, but what was he supposed to do? They arrived to the event two hours before the start, the door was crowded with fans yelling and holding their banners to show them their support. They waved and politely smiled at them, getting inside the building and hurrying to the dressing room. They changed on their performance's clothes and Wookie panicked when he thought they had forgotten his shoes.

Jongwoon was sitting in front of the mirror, one of the stylist noonas fixing his hair. He was looking at the man on the other side of the room through the reflection. Sungmin chewed on his bottom lip, unaware of the pair of eyes fixed on him. He was listening to the music on his phone and texting someone. Jongwoon wondered who was the person that Sungmin was talking to.

The rest of the members kept running from one side to the other, putting on their make up, changing their hairstyle or simply annoying one another. Jongwoon stayed in the same chair once the stylist noona was over and took his phone out of his pocket, pressing on the keys on its screen and sending the message, his eyes fixed on Sungmin again through the mirror in front of him. He could see how the blonde opened his eyes in surprise and smiled arrogantly. The phone vibrated in his hands.

 

None of your business.

 

Jongwoon on his teeth, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath not to turn around in his chair and yell at the little bastard on the other side of the room.

The phone vibrated again.

 

Calm down, big boy.

 

What was this guy thinking? Did he really believe he could talk to him that way?

The phone vibrated and he felt the urge of throwing it against the mirror.

 

We still have fifteen minutes.

 

Jongwoon arched an eyebrown and pressed the keys with the speed of light.

 

What do you mean by that?” he sent, and looked at Sungmin through the mirror. The blonde smiled suggestively, he looked up and stared directly into Jongwoon's eyes, slowly his lips.

Jongwoon felt his face redden and looked away, concentring on the phone again.

We can't.” he wrote.

 

It'll be fast.” Jongwoon let go a sarcastic laugh, then he received another text.

 

It'll be good.” Ok. Jongwoon couldn't argue with that.

 

He looked at Sungmin again, the blonde was now lying against the back of the couch, his arms over it, talking friendly with Kyuhyun, the mobile phone resting pacefully on his lap. Sungmin looked at him for a second, Jongwoon even wondered if he had really looked on his direction or if he had imagined it, but was completely convinced once Sungmin started touching his chest like it was the most common thing. Kyuhyun was now standing up and kept talking to Sungmin while walked away. Sungmin descended his hand dangerously to his stomach, then his thigh, and Jongwoon found the scene too addictive to take his eyes off of it. He was breathing hard through his mouth and felt his heart pounding in his chest. It had been so long. So long since he felt Sungmin's body against his. So long since he had kissed him. So long since they made love. Jongwoon sighed loudly when Sungmin shamelessly himself for only the fraction of a second and locked his gaze on Jongwoon's.

 

Hyung, are you alright?” asked Donghae next to him and Jongwoon jumped on his chair, suddenly standing up and looking in all directions.

Yeah. Yes. Of course I am alright. Why wouldn't I? Uhm?” Donghae looked at him with open eyes.

You are all flushed and sweating. Are you sure you are ok?”

Yes. Yes. I am ok. I am just nervous. And tired. That's all.” he cleared his throat and tried to move away from Donghae, stepping on the chair where he was sitting before and almost falling ridicously. “I'm... I need a glass of water.” and Donghae only observed how his weird hyung crossed the room although there was a bottle of water right on top of the shelf they had in front of them. Sungmin laughed at the scene, and Jongwoon looked at him with a death glare.

 

The performance went well, they only had to stay sitting among the public for a couple of hours more so the cameras could catch enough images of them for the broadcast. They sat next to each other around two tables, drinking white wine in water cups, chatting and enjoying the show.

Jongwoon was so deeply into a talk with Kangin and Donghae about football that didn't notice the presence next to him until he could feel a hand slide between his thighs. Jongwoon jumped in a comical way and fortunately enough nor Kangin nor Donghae noticed as they were discussing with each other at that particular moment. Jongwoon looked at Sungmin who had occupied the chair right next to him, which had been previously used by Hyukjae, who Jongwoon didn't know where he was anymore. Sungmin pretended to have a conversation with Kyuhyun, drinking from his cup of wine and laughing innocently to the younger's comments, while his manly hand grabbed Jongwoon's flesh mercilessly. Jongwoon revolved on his sit, closing his legs when he felt Sungmin's hand climbing dangerously, but achieving nothing as the blonde caressed his now noticeable arousal over his pants. Jongwoon almost spit his wine and Kanging and Donghae stared at him amused by the scene. They both laughed and Kangin even streched a hand to hit Jongwoon's back.

The brunette tried to catch his breath back and little tears fell from the corner of his eyes, Sungmin's hand never leaving his body. It wasn't until Kyuhyun stood to go somewhere else that Sungmin finally left him alone, standing along the maknae and walking away with him, never looking at Jongwoon once.

 

They came back to the dorm in two different cars and Jongwoon paid special attention to ensure he was travelling in a different car from Sungmin, as far away from the blonde as he could possibly get. He didn't dare to glance Sungmin once they arrived and went directly to shower, being him the first one as he was the hyung of that flat. He took care of himself in the shower though. It had been almost three months since the last time they slept together, climbing on each other's beds when they were on tour and spent the nights in hotels. Now that they were back in Seoul and to their normal schedules it was pratically imposible to find a moment alone together. Jongwoon missed Sungmin's lips more than anything else, the feel of Sungmin soft lips against his owns, against his skin. He would always be gentle with his mouth and rough with his hands, spreading Jongwoon's legs apart and over his shoulders, digging his fingers on the older's body.

Sungmin had the ability of totally controlling him, he would follow his movements with devotion and surrender, doing as Sungmin pleased, as the blonde knew exactly what he needed, what he wanted, what had to be done to blow his mind. He came hard, and couldn't face anybody when returning to his bedroom in embarrasment. He closed the door and wore his pajamas, getting in bed and turning off the lights. Ryeowook wasn't there yet and everyone was in the living room talking excitedly, Jongwoon could hear their voices and laughs but didn't pay attention at what they were saying. He always had that weird feeling that everyone would find out what he was doing, what they were doing with only looking at his face. Sungmin was better hiding his emotions, and although Jongwoon always thought that he was very good doing so, it didn't took him long to realize that Sungmin was able to turn his world upside down, and suddenly he had no control over himself. He fell asleep soon after that.

 

It was the buzz of his mobile phone over the pillow, next to his head, that woke him up. During the first couple of seconds Jongwoon thought his alarm was going off already and he had to prepare himself for his schedule. How was that possible? He felt like he only slept for half an hour!

When looking at the mobile phone he noticed he had in fact slept for two hours, and Ryeowook's deep breath could be heard from the other side of the room. He rubbed his eyes and unlocked his screen, blind with the strong light of the phone against his face.

 

Are you mad at me for what happened today?”

 

I'm mad at you because you woke me up.”

 

You went to bed without talking to anybody. I was worried.”

 

I had to. It was either that or undressing you in front of everybody.”

 

Kk. I miss you.”

 

You too.”

 

Kyuhyun is asleep.”

 

Are you suggesting we on your bed right next to light-sleep-Cho-son-of-satan-Kyuhyun?”

 

I am suggesting we meet in the livingroom and make out for a couple of hours.”

 

Jongwoon threw the covers to the side of the bed and stood ungracefully, tripping over his own feet and shushing himself just so he won't wake Wookie up. He stood in place for a couple of seconds, like a statue, not breathing, not blinking, his mobile phone still in hand, listening to Wookie's peacefull sleep. When he considered he was safe he unlocked the phone again, which had vibrated in his hand.

 

What are you waiting for? ;)”