Imagine I

Imagine

They had been sitting on the couch for hours now. The first movie was good, Sungmin had enjoyed it more than he had expected, however the second one was too cheesy for his like and Sungmin found himself spacing out most of the time.

He rolled the chocolate in his mouth with his tongue, while played noisely with the wrap paper in his fingers. Sungmin could feel Jongwoon lightly moving a leg under his head, asking him to stop with the goddamn paper so he could listen the movie. Jongwoon was deeply into it, barely winking with both eyes fixed on the screen. Sungmin rolled over until he was looking to Jongwoon's stomach and placed a kiss over the white pajamas t-shirt. Jongwoon touched his face with one of his hands and took it down to his neck, then shoulder, chest, to finally grab the wrap paper between Sungmin's fingers and throw it to the table so the blonde would stop making noise.

Sungmin his teeth and rolled to the other side, acomodating his head over Jongwoon's thigh. He stretched out his hand to take another chocolate and had to deep it to the botton of the bucket to reach for one.

Jongwoon had bought one of those massive chocolate boxes that he loved so much.

It's a present. Because you did great in the musical yesterday.” he said, but Sungmin knew it was an excuse so he could eat chocolate himself. Jongwoon lived permanently on a diet. An eternal diet. That's how Sungmin usually called it.

The blonde pouted, chewing to the sweet and feeling guilty when looking at all the wrap paper over the table. Maybe he should start a diet too. He had tried it before, a few months ago, but it hadn't worked because he was weak. He liked food way too much to do without it. Maybe he should ask Jongwoon to help him with it. Sungmin sighed, and Jongwoon slipped a hand under his t-shirt without glancing away from the TV. He caressed Sungmin's stomach and the blonde felt better under his touch. Regardless diets and food, Jongwoon always told him how beautiful he was making him feel more confident with his own self. Maybe this time he should start a diet just so Jongwoon could feel proud of him, they could avoid delicious and greasy food together. Although Sungmin knew Jongwoon well enough to know that the brunette would refuse to let him do it.

Sungmin stretched his hand once again but the bucket fell to the other side when he accidentaly hit it. The blonde made a cute moan and Jongwoon took his feet off the table so he could grab the bucket, amused with the reaction of the cute man laying on the couch beside him. His smile disappeared when he noticed the weight of the box and looked inside it.

You ate them all!” he said, looking at Sungmin from above with a non-amussed-at-all expression.

No I didn't.” answered the other quickly.

Yes you did.” Jongwoon shook the box and the last of the chocolates danced alone inside it.

We both did.”

I only ate about six of them, and it's a fifty bonbon bucket!” the brunette pointed to his side of the table, where only a few wrap papers stayed still, while the other forty-something made a total mess on Sungmin's side.

Well... does it matter? You bought them for me anyway, didn't you?”

Yeah, for you to share them with me.” Jongwoon moved his body abruptly making Sungmin to sit up, the movie now long forgotten.

Why do you care so much anyway? You shouldn't be eating chocolates, you are on a diet!”

Well maybe I am not on a diet anymore.”

Maybe you should be!”

Maybe you should too!” Sungmin looked at him with his mouth open, clearly hurt.

You bastard...” he muttered but Jongwoon didn't soften his expression, still holding the bucket with the lonely chocolate between them two. “Oh you know what? Maybe the fatty one should eat the last chocolate then.” and Sungmin grabed the sweet in the blink of an eye, ready to unwrap it and throw it to his mouth, but Jongwoon let the bucket fall to the floor and jumped on top of him holding his wrists down. Sungmin fought against him, with his mouth open trying to reach the now unwrapped chocolate in his hand with the same expression of a fish out of the watter.

No way you are eating the last one!” Jongwoon was sitting on top of his hips, legs on both sides of Sungmin, holding his body tight against the couch and unsuccessfully trying to be the one to take the chocolate inside his mouth.

Let go of me! Jongwoon!” Sungmin waved his hand wildly trying to get rid of the other's hold and to avoid him to get his very own chocolate.

It's mine!”

No! You go an eat lettuce, the sweets are mine!”

You ate them all already!”

Not YET!” the blonde managed to set his hand free and took the opportunity to push Jongwoon to his back, now taking him the spot on top of the man and grabbing both his wrists with only one hand, holding them on top of his head.

I curse your huge hands!”

Ha! The disadvantages of having tiny baby hands.” Sungmin said with an open and triumphant smile, waving the chocolate in front of Jongwoon's eyes. The brunette growled between his teeth and tried to reach it with his mouth but Sungmin was faster and moved it away. “No, no, no, darling. This is Minnie's chocolate, you see?” and with that statement Sungmin got the sweet in his mouth with a excessively exaggerated movement and a wide smile. Jongwoon snorted and relaxed under his body, now completely defeated. Sungmin released him and shook his hands together. “Next time be kind to me and maybe I will think of giving you the last...” but before Sungmin could finish the sentece, Jongwoon grabbed him by the collar of his t-shirt and pulled him down crashing his lips together.

Sungmin moaned in surprise, falling completely on top of Jongwoon's body and resting his arms on either side of his head, melting when Jongwoon's hungry lips covered his mouth. Sungmin parted this lips unconsciously and the other's tongue didn't wait to enter his mouth, skillfully stealing the chocolate with a quick and expert movement. Jongwoon pulled away, chewing on the chocolate with a victorious grin to the man that looked at him from above with his mouth open and completely lost of words. Once Jongwoon had swallowed and let go a sastified sigh, did Sungmin realize what had just happened.

How dare you?” the blonde pouted cutely and Jongwoon sat up to kiss his pout. Sungmin faked a sob and put on his puppy eyes, making Jongwoon laugh who wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist, acomodating his body to his lap and pressing their chests together.

I'll buy you another one tomorrow.”

But I wanted that one.” Sungmin moved annoyed inside his hold and Jongwoon laughed, kissing the blonde once again.

I'll buy you a better one. Just for you.”

You promise?”

I do.” he said with a dumb smile. Oh how easy was for Sungmin to manipulate him when using his aegyo. How silly of Jongwoon to be so deeply in love with such an evil man. Sungmin smiled widely.

I will let you eat one or two. Three if you behave.”

Oh, really? How kind of you.” Jongwoon kissed his neck playfully and Sungmin giggled, circling the man's neck with his arms. This was definitely better than watching that stupid film.