First day

Aroma of Love

 

"eight-forty-am"

She spell out the time one-by-one.

"don't you think we are too early?" Min Jung raised her eyebrows.

"I don't think so" Yuri said eagerly "today is our first day right, so we should show our good side. Well, first impression last"  Min Jung rolled her eyes.

 

"Oh you are here already?" Min Jung and Yuri quickly stood up and bow to him "Well this is our first day right" Suho nodded.

 

"Morning hyung!" the synchronous morning greet come from the guy wearing red beanie and another one is wearing black knitted beanie. Yes the morning weather was quite cold, obviously because Luhan keep his hand inside his jacket pocket while Tao crossed his arm. 

Luhan widened his eyes when he saw the two girl sitting on the bench waiting for Suho hyung to open the door with him and Tao.

"First customer? Isn't it too early?" Luhan pull Tao's arm and whispered something to him. 

Tao shook his head "they are new worker hyung" Luhan nodded lightly and his mouth created a small 'O' shape. 

Luhan smiled to them as his first greet, make them think it was the prettiest smile they ever seen.

 

"Oppa, where should we start?" "hmm" Suho observing the cafe and thinking what work should he give the girls.

"Tao!" Tao jogged lightly towards their direction when Suho call him "because we just open right so let's do the cleaning first. Tao will bring you to the store to get the appliances" they nodded.

 

"how long have you been working here?" "around 2 years maybe?" the pile full with the cleaning appliances exchanged hand. 

The short conversation end just like that as they were a bit awkward.

She take out the cloth from the pile and start cleaning the glass window, Yuri is doing the same thing but at the different side. From far, she could see Yuri's frown face, she know Yuri doesn't like this kind of thing. Well, she never did this at her own house as she has maid that do everything for her.

Tao's mopping the floor, Luhan diligently clean the counter. He put up the calendar, the decorating and arrange some glasses and cup while Xiumin rearrange the table and the chair and pick-up some small rubbish.

Everyone's giving their full commitment, none of them do their job with a frown face as they already assume this place as their second house.

Finished cleaning, now they are ready to start working and waiting for their first customer. 

 

"He left?!" the guy who's a bit shorter than Suho nodded.

Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Min Jung and Yuri who eavesdropped the conversation shocked with his voice. He's in the verge of mad or disappointed.

"What should we do hyung? Now I only have one helper, what did you expect from me? I don't want the same situation happen again, lack of worker and the customer gone mad.." "hmm" Suho sit back and crossed his arm.

"I know!" suddenly Suho pick his finger as he got some brilliant idea "everyone!" and calling out his staff to gather.

"hear this, we have a problem. One of Kyungsoo's helper leave, in other words he quit. So now he's lack of helper" hearing the explaination, the five head nodded.

"Tao and Xiumin is the barista, Luhan is the one who handled the counter. Min Jung, your place will be here. You will be barista too" Min Jung nodded lightly

"so Yuri, you will be under Kyungsoo. You will be in the kitchen" 

"what?!!!" 

Yuri's eyes widened in shock "in the kitchen, under him?" Kyungsoo raise his eyebrows "what's wrong with this girl? Why is she being so choosy?"

Slowly Min Jung pinched her elbow and whispered something to her, in a very slow voice "remember what you told me"

"well, first impression last"

"Arasso" Yuri released a deep sigh and give him her fake smile.

"No, this is not how it would be. It shouldn't be like this" she bite her lips.

 

This gonna be her nightmare, this is bad

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crap chapter, mian ㅠㅠ thank you for subscribing, don't forget to leave your comment ^^