New world

Aroma of Love

 

"are you sure about this?"

"why not?" Min Jung pull her hand and enter the beautiful double-storey building in front them.

Yuri blink her eyes a couple of time as she can't believe what they are doing right now.

"me? Work in a cafe? Really?" Yuri whispered to herself.

 

"welcome to Kim Cafe! May I help you?" his broad smile show all his shiny teeth, his sharp eyes that look alike a cat and his baozi cheek that would make you want to pinch them.

"can we meet your manager? Em Mr Kim Jun.. Myeon?" 

"oh you are the one that call him just now right?" Min Jung nodded.

"come, follow me" he smiled.

 

"Min Jung are we going to work here? I thought you were kidding when you show me the poster just now"

 

Yes, about the poster.

"Yuri, let go of me. I can't breathe"

"i'm sorry Min Jung! I'm so happy and nothing could describe my feelings right now"

Min Jung smiled and shook her head lightly, she's so Yuri.

"Yuri, look" Yuri lowered her head and look at where Min Jung's finger pointed. A fancy poster?

"job vacancies.. A cafe?!" Yuri turned her gaze to Min Jung and give her the are-you-serious-stares.

"hmm" Min Jung close and slowly created a small smile.

"This is not how it will turn out right? Tell me this is not true" yuri bite her lips.

"should we give a try?" Yuri hasn't say anything but Min Jung already take out her cellphone and dial-up the number on the poster.

And yes, that's how they end up here.

 

"hyung" his thumb pointed to the two girl behind him 

"okay" a guy wearing casual outfit, simple but look elegant, a really fair skin and have a sweet smile nodded "have a sit"

Yuri's eyes observing the room, it is so pretty. The decoration of the whole cafe was really pretty, fascinating and friendly.

"so you are Kim Min Jung?" "ah yes, and this is my friend that I told you on the phone, Park Yu-Ri" they exchanged smile.

"do you have experience?" the two friend eye's meet.

How they are going to work here when they don't have any experience? Even in their own house, their maid did everything for them. 

Even for a cup of tea!

Looking at their panic reaction, Jun Myeon lips created a smile "it's okay, well everyone can start from down right?"

The girls released a relieved sigh "since we are lack of girls staff, so umm you are hired"

Jaw-dropped, they can't believe it was this easy! 

"when can we start working?" "how about tomorrow? Today, let me introduce to you the cafe surrounding and the staff first. Come"

They leave the room and walked to the main part of the cafe.

Again, their eyes fall on the really beautiful, fascinating and breathtaking decoration of the cafe. The owner is a guy but the concept of the cafe was really pretty, simple yet elegant and friendly.

"by the way, don't being formal with me ok? Just call me Suho, because I already assume everyone here as my family"

His warm smile would make you feel comfortable with him.

"minseok!" "ah hyung!" oh this is the guy that welcome them just now, so his name is Minseok.

"girls, this is our main barista, Kim Minseok" "just call me Xiumin" his sweet smile show how friendly he is

"his smile never leave his face, he is friendly tho. Maybe that's why he is their main barista" Yuri's mind describe Xiumin herself.

"did you hired them hyung?" Suho nodded "oh I see, welcome to our family!" his greeting make the girls much excited to start working since everyone were so friendly.

 

"hyung, this is the order for table six" he handed the order note to the guy at the counter "okay" he nodded.

"Tao!" the barista wearing white shirt with half-folded long sleeve, with black apron on his waist, holding a pan turn his body to them. He is the one that handed the guy at the counter the order note just now.

"as you guys heard, yeah he is Tao. Our barista. Tao, this is Min Jung and.." "Yuri" "yes Yuri. They are our new worker" they exchanged smile.

"welcome to our family" he was so tall, freaking tall. His sharp eyes make him look serious but his smile was so cute! He smile could change their perspective about him.

Again, his greeting show how friendly he is.

"and the cute guy at the counter just now is Luhan. He is extremely cute right?" under their conscious, Min Jung and Yuri nodded in a high speed, synchronously.

"maybe he's making some drink and that's why you didn't see him now but it's okay, you could see him everyday right?" Suho laughed.

 

Suho push the metal door, the room was full with stove, grocceries, cutlery, cooking appliances and etc.

The kitchen helper are doing their job as fast as lightning as they already used with it.

"where's the spinach?!" a high-pitch voice come from the guy wearing chef hat, with a moderate-height. Obviously he's the main chef in the kitchen. The flames in his wide and big eyes would give you a goosebumps.

"He is Kyungsoo.. Our main chef" "he was so fierce.." "yes.. Usually people who work under him doesn't last longer. You know-" their jaw-dropped.

"let's go, we came at a wrong time. Sooner or later, we will meet him too" they leave the room with a shock face.

 

"I think that's all for today, I gotta go. Don't forget to come tomorrow okay? Ah, by 9 a.m" he winked and walk away.

 

Yes, they are ready and excited to start their work.

But suddenly Kyungsoo crossed their mind.

Well, maybe not-