Park Yu-ri

Aroma of Love

 

"what did you mean by blocked?!" her eyes widened in shock.

"yes, blocked" Mrs Park lowered her tab and smile sarcasticly 

"but why? Without a warn? Ma, everyone hold their laugh when they heard the cashier tell me that the card was blocked. You know what they are thinking right? I feel so ashamed. Luckily Min Jung is with me, so I use her card. Pa, answer me!"

"because you are too much. You use your card without control. You use the money that we give you just for shopping, shopping and shopping" Mr Park said strictly.

"no, you can't do this! We are rich, so there is no different if I use the money. In one day, your spa could achieve around 700, 000 won! And you have seven outlet-"

"so did you think the money is just for you?" Mrs Park crossed her word

"from now on, you have to work to get money. Then you will know how hard it is, not that easy"

Yuri shed her tears

"pa...eomma..." Mr Park cover both his ears with his palm, Mrs Park shook her head lightly.

 

"Min Jung!!!" Min Jung startled when she heard Yuri's screaming.

Min jung raise her hand and cover both her ear with her palm "heol"

"Min jung, i'm pissed. My parents block my card, they did it for real! Min jung-yah, are you hearing? They told me to work if I need money.. Andwae.."

"stop crying, you know you look worst when you cry?"

"who cares?! How about my allowance?" Yuri sobbed even harder. 

Min jung released a deep and long sigh, this is bad. She know her friend, she won't stop crying however you try to comfort her.

Yuri's mind were too mixed up to think any good things or even to detect or sense a pair of hands were gently her shoulder, trying to keep her calm.

"why don't you just work at your family's spa?" 

"hmm they wouldn't let me" Yuri pull her face.

She's right, Mr and Mrs Park wouldn't ler her work with them because they know their daughter won't do her work.

Yes, because she's pampered.

 

"If that's how your parents want and it seems like you really need your money, I will accompany you to find a job, okay? Let's prove to them that you can earn money by your own"

Yuri pull Min Jung into her arm and hug her tightly, make her hard to breath.

"thank you Min Jung, nothing could describe my feelings right now" happy tears streamed down her cheek.

 

                                     -----*-----

 

Min Jung is her one and only friend since the primary school. It all started when Yuri and her family moved from Beijing and Yuri had her first education in Korea in Sachin School.

The same school with Min Jung, the same class with her. 

The first person that ever talked with her is Min Jung. No one neither in her class nor the school wanted to be friend with her since she's rich, so they assumed her as the high class girl. 

Everyone who were trying to get close with her usually didn't last longer because they're sick with her pampered attitude. 

But they were wrong, definitely wrong.

Actually she's lonely, she's the only child of Mr and Mrs Park. 

She grewn up with maid, because her parents rarely at home.

Some bad-mouth-people says that Min Jung just wants her money, but Yuri denies it because actually Min Jung was as rich as her too, but not everyone in the school know it since she was so humble. 

Since then, they went through thick and thin together