what a jerk!

my love, my soul

 

Kaya POV

                While looking through the window, she could see the beautiful sky this morning. The sky so beautiful today, it feels like a painting. Suddenly she remembered the day she first met Jiyong, and she thought  life is weird, because when she first time met Jiyong she thought he would be the last person she would end up with.

2 Years ago

                It’s been a long 7 hours flight, ‘I think I couldn’t feel my but anymore’ she thought, while waiting for her luggage she could hear some people screaming, ‘What the hell happened, I just arrived at Korea and some people screaming for some…. Artist I think’. While I lost in my mind, I could see my luggage for far away, I ran to get my luggage and I’m struggling to pick my luggage, ‘damn how many things I packed’. Out of nowhere someone stand beside me “need a help?” he said, “hmmm yes, thank you” I said while blushing, I glance at this man. I’m impressed, even today there’s still a gentleman like him.

                He dressed well too, and his hairstyle is very unique. I’m kinda like it though, I think he noticed I’ve been staring at him, “well this is your luggage, damn girl how long  do you plan staying here? For a small girl like you, this is a giant luggage for you” he said. I laugh because of what he said, “I’m going to stay here for 2 years”, ‘damn those eye smile made me melt’. Only “ohhhh” she could heard from his mouth.

                “Yah Youngbae! Hurry up the others waiting for you, and stop flirting with a girl you just met!” a man yelled so loud, and because of that everyone starts looking at them, ‘wth this man, he just yelled so loud and he ruin my moment with his friend, what a jerk!’. I could see Youngbae blushing because of  what his friend just said, “Stop yelling Jiyong! I think I need to go now the others waiting for me, and I’m sorry my friend behave like that” he said, “hahaha it’s okay” I lied, “Nice to meet you” he said while smiling, ‘ahhhh those eye smile, made me giddy’. Before I could answer back, he’s nowhere to be seen. ‘What a gentleman, he helped me with my luggage and he’s sorry behalf of his friend. Damn I haven’t start my adventure in this city yet, I’m already in love with this city’.