breakfast

my love, my soul

 

Jiyong POV

                As I woke up, I saw Kaya on her bed reading a book, a book that she always carry wherever she go. A ray of sunshine slips boldly through the window, she looks beautiful while reading her book, she look the same as the first we met. I think she didn’t notice I just woke up, so I came next to her bed and kiss her cheek, “Good morning, beautiful” I said. I could see a smile on her face, “Good morning honey” she said and gave me a peck on my lips.

                Every time I’m with her, the world feels like stop for a while. I just want to be with her, it feels like I could escape from reality for a while. I looked at my watch and it’s already 9 o’clock, I wonder how long she had been woke up. When I started wondering, I feel my stomach growl. “Did you already eat breakfast hon?” I asked. “Nope, I haven’t. Good thing you remind me, I almost forgot” She said while smiling. “OMG! How could you forget to eat your breakfast?!” I said.

Kaya POV

                I could see the worry creasing his face, I don’t mind he yelled at me this time. Because I know he is act like this because he worried about me. “I’m sorry hon, I just lost of time when reading my book” I said while smiling. “Okay, I’ll be going out to get some breakfast. I’ll get back ASAP, you know I couldn’t get away from you even for a while, love you” he said while kissing my forehead. I always like this little thing he does, it makes me want to be with him more and more. “Love you too hon” I said.

Jiyong POV

                I started the engine of my car, and I went to the nearest convenience store. While driving to the store, I thought to myself ‘There’s something different the way she looks today, she smile a lot today and she look…. Relaxed?. Something I never seen before, she looked calm’. I don’t know since I woke up this morning, I feel anxious but I don’t know why and somehow I feel worried. And before I realize in a blink of an eye, I arrived at the convenience store, I bought some sandwiches, chips, water, coffee and hot choco. As soon as I got what I need I headed back to the hospital.