Realisation - Yulsic

Mission of love

 

Jessica called Yul to come back home now as she intended to go out. But after that, she decided not to go.

However, Yul is already on the way home and reached within 15 minutes.

I was about to call you that i don't feel like going out anymore, but you are already home. said Jessica.

What the freak is wrong with you? You don't have anyone to mess with and you are messing with me? asked Yul in anger.

............................. Jessica keep quiet.

That's it, i'm so sick of this job! Don't bother me anymore! said Yul and left in huff.

 

Yul drove his bike to Hara's house and has his fun..... But he regretted what he said to Jessica.

He kept checking his phone and run thru the text, but Jessica did not text him at all.

Hey Yul, why do you keep checking your phone? asked Hara curiously.

Yeah, you are not yourself today..... said Hyuna smiled.

Oh, don't mind me..... i just feel like something's missing. said Yul smiled weakly.

Don't tell me, you are getting bored of us..... said Hara laughed.

Nah..... it's not like that. It's late, i need to go now..... said Yul.

Yul went back to his own house instead of the villa.

 

Next day morning, he saw Jessica went out when he reached the gate outside the villa. He followed her behind.

He saw her meet up with another guy, they behaved intimately.

Who's that guy? said Yul mumbled as he felt something is going on between them.

He follow them behind and finally he saw the man...... WTH! It's Yoong! said Yul surprised and left.

 

Yul felt his heart was uneasy ever since the day he saw Yoong and Jessica together.

He start to recall the days when he and Jessica used to be a couple.

They are so sweet back then, come to think of it, it is his fault that they break off.

Day after day, Yul has been tailing Jessica and Yoong whenever they meet outside.

He felt hurt whenever he saw them too close to each other. And he have to pretend he know nothing about them at home.

 

This day, Yoong saw Yul sitting at the garden alone. He decided to talk to him.

Yul........ called Yoong and Yul had a shocked as he is spacing out.

Is there anything you want to ask me? asked Yoong directly.

W-what are you talking about? asked Yul acting blur.

You know what i'm talking about, Yul. said Yoong rolled his eyes.

I honestly don't know. said Yul insisted.

Ok then, if you say so. I want to tell you this.... Don't make the same mistake twice. said Yoong smiled.

Wow Yoong..... You are actually nice to me this time. said Yul surprised.

Yoong nodded his head and left after what he said to Yul.

 

 

Will Yul realise his love for Jessica is always there? Jessica and Yoong really dating?

Next chapter will be on which couple? Stay tune and comment..... XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 30.10.13