Past and Present - Taeny

Mission of love

 

Taeng and Tiffany has been going out together lately.

It seem like dating more than a common protecting mission.

And somewhere....... A sniper is aiming at Taeng, his mission is to finish him off.

Just when he prepare his gun and aimed directly at Taeng, suddenly Tiffany came out of nowhere and hugged Taeng.

The sniper had a shock when he saw Tiffany and stop whatever he is doing, he being to pack his thing and went off.

 

RING RING...... RING RING....... Tiffany's mobile phone ringing.

Hello...... said Tiffany.

Miss me? asked the man on the phone.

H-How can you...... said Tiffany and suddenly someone knocked on her door.

Fany ah..... can i come in? asked Taeng.

Looks like you have someone new, huh? asked the man.

Tiffany dropped the phone on the floor and it cut the line.

 

Next day, Tiffany told Taeng she needs to go to the mall and will be back soon.

But Taeng just follow her behind to ensure she is safe.

He saw Tiffany is meeting someone instead and she seems to know that guy.

Suddenly, that guy grabbed her hands and Tiffany pushed him away and walked off.

Taeng can't figure out what is going on between Tiffany and that guy.

Why does Tiffany lied to him? And Taeng remembered the guy, he ever saw him somewhere.

He quickly call Yoong to check it out his identity.

Hmm...... Let's see what you got? But why does Taengoo needs this person's profile? said Yoong mumbled.

Yoong, you got it? asked Taeyeon returned.

Yeah, this guy is a creeper, you see here...... said Yoong pointed to Taeng.

After awhile, they heard someone came back home. Taeng knew, it is Tiffany.

 

RING RING...... RING RING....... Tiffany's mobile phone ringing.

If i can't have you, then no one can...... said the man on the phone.

Tiffany dropped her phone on the floor...... she had a shocked of what he said.

She laid on the couch in her room and recall the old times she had with the guy.

The guy is her ex-boyfriend in L.A and one day he just disappear and did not contact Tiffany ever since then.

 

Taeng is waiting for Tiffany to tell him, what is going on. But Tiffany didn't and she being to ignore him lately.

Fany ah...... why are you ignoring me lately? asked Taeng.

.............................. Tiffany didn't answer him.

Is it because of him? asked Taeng straight to the point.

Him.....Who? asked Tiffany acting blur.

Stop pretending, i'm not stupid...... said Taeng frowned.

Tiffany looked at him with surprised.

Why didn't you tell me? I'm your bodyguard. said Taeng not looking at her.

What can you do then? Kill him or let him kill you? asked Tiffany looked at him and continue.

That is my problem, not yours. Don't risk your life for me. said Tiffany and walked off.

Taeng frowned and shaked his head, he saw Tiffany's phone on the table and saw the message.

*Meet me at xxx tomorrow if you want him to be save* from xxx

 

Next day, Taeng get prepare and followed Tiffany from behind. He is on the walkie talkie with Yoong.

He followed all the way to a waste house and saw the guy pull out the gun and point at Tiffany.

STOP IT...... shouted Taeng rushed out and appear infront of them.

Taeng, why are you...... said Tiffany and Taeng cut her words.

I'm sorry, Fany. But i have to stop him from hurting you. said Taeng looking at her and turn to that guy.

If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they will always be yours. If they don't and will never. said Taeyeon stand infront of Tiffany.

SHUT UP..... shouted that guy and open fire.

Taeng!!! shouted Tiffany and pushed him away.

Fany!!!! Tiffany!!!! shouted both Taeng and that guy. Tiffany got shoot on her chest.

Bastard! What have you done!!! shouted Taeng and beat him up.

Tae..... i'm cold..... said Tiffany weakly and Taeng runs to her.

Fany, i'm here! Breathe..... you will be okay! Trust me..... said Taeng hugged her.

I hurt her..... i hurt the one i loved. said the guy shouted desperately.

The police arrived, they took the man away and send Tiffany to hospital urgently.

3 hours of operation and finally Tiffany is out of danger, luckily the bullet hit above her chest and removed successfully.

Fany ah...... are you awake? calling Taeng holding her hands.

Hmm...... Tae, why don't you get some rest? asked Tiffany weakly.

PABO!! You are the one who got hurt, not me! And how could you do something stupid like that? asked Taeng angrily with tears.

But, it worth! said Tiffany smiled weakly.

What do you mean? asked Taeng.

At least, the one i love didn't get hurt because of me. I'm fine now, so don't worry. said Tiffany confess indirectly.

Taeng had tears in his eyes when he heard Tiffany.

Taeng.... Don't be a crybaby! I want my bodyguard back..... said Tiffany teased.

 

 

 

Whooooohoooo! Finally, Taeny is official...... yeah! How is this chapter? You guys like it? Comment now..... for more? SMIRKED

from: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 07.11.13