Seohyun's plan

Mission of love

 

Seohyun was with Taeng and Tiffany for an outing as Yoong need to report back to headquarter.

Eonnie, can i ask you some question? asked Seohyun looking at Tiffany.

What is it about, Seobaby? asked Tiffany.

How to know if someone likes me? asked Seohyun.

Well..... look at their attitude and body language. said Tiffany advised.

Hmm..... But this person seldom use body language and is kind of cold.... said Seohyun.

Hahaha...... Hmmm! said Tiffany laughed.

So, this won't work on him. How about jealousy test? asked Seohyun.

What? asked Tiffany and Taeng was like "huh?"

Really..... i think this way is easier. said Seohyun smiled.

Then why do you still ask? asked Taeng curiously.

Oh, i'm just trying to get some support. said Seohyun shyly.

OMG..... You planned everything. said Tiffany laughed.

Wait, do we know this person? Who is he? asked Taeng.

It is Yoong oppa. said Seohyun blushed.

WHAT....... said Tiffany laughed and Taeng followed the teasing.

Yah.... i'm serious here, eonnie..... Taeng oppa..... stop it!  said Seohyun blushing.

You do know who you fall in love with..... asked Tiffany re-confirm and Taeng laughed.

Seohyun nodded her head.

Then who will help you? asked Taeng.

Oppa, maybe you can help me with it. said Seohyun.

What? Do you want Fany to tear me apart or what? asked Taeng widen his eyes.

Sort of..... said Seohyun and laughed.

What? said Tiffany laughed too. 

Really? Are you sure? asked Taeng again.

Haha..... I'm just kidding, oppa. Yonghwa will help me. said Seohyun smiling.

Ok, Yonghwa is our childhood friend. He will help you.... said Tiffany smiled.

But, be very careful about this. If Yoong get jealous..... He might kill him! said Taeyeon warned.

 

Seohyun told Yoong she will be going out with her friend and Yoong can stay at home.

But Yoong insisted to follow her as this is his responsibility. Seohyun smiled and called Yonghwa for her "plan" activated.

Yoong followed wherever Seohyun and Yonghwa goes, he focused on the surrounding until Yonghwa being to hold Sephyun's hand.......

He felt a little bit uneasy and in his mind was like...... ARE THEY COUPLE??

After the day tagging along with the "couple" Yoong went straight to his room and did not utter a word, not even to Seohyun.

How is your day with Yonghwa? asked Tiffany smiling.

Good, we had fun and Yonghwa is really a joker! said Seohyun louder purposely.

Oh, who is this Yonghwa anyway? asked Taeyeon pretend not knowing anything.

He is our childhood friend and he take good care of me too. said Seohyun smiled.

He has likes Seobaby since young, his prority is her all the time. said Tiffany revealed.

Eonnie...... you know he is a nice guy, caring and friendly. said Seohyun praised.

So....... they are childhood friend and both have good impression since young. said Yoong mumbled as he overheard.

 

 

Hihi..... i'm back readers! How do you find this chapter? COMMENT pls....... XD

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 22.11.13