New mission

Mission of love

 

BEEP BEEP...... the TV screen flashed their chief stern look.

Syoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon gather their attention and take note of his instruction.

 

He want us to protect his three daughters, but he just gave us their names. How the heck can we find them? said Syoung grumbled.

No worry, Hyoyeon is good at finding information. I just don't want to do this mission. said Sunny.

Then just leave this to Taengoo, Yoong and Yul! said Hyoyeon smirked.

All right Hyoyeon, you go and find out the information about these three princess. said Syoung smiled.

And i will contact our three guys. said Sunny being to dial their mobile number.

 

SOSHI team held a meeting for their new mission. Everyone knows their job scope and being to action.

The three princess is flying back from L.A to Seoul and the mayor has fetch them to their individual houses in Seoul.

(Yes, the three sisters have their own house, they don't stay together as they are very independant).

Hyoyeon informed Taeng, Yoong and Yul of the different location and they need to bring them to the designated location for their mission.

 

Ok, guys.... Hyoyeon will send us the address we need to fetch them tomorrow. said Taeng.

Why can't they stay together, they are sisters..... this is so annoying! said Yoong frustrated.

Anyway, i can't wait to meet the princess. Hope they are some cutie pie! said Yul smirked.

Yah, you player! Stop hurting innocent people..... said Taeng yelled.

If you continue like this, you are going to pay for it. said Yoong warned.

Whatever, at least i'm not boring like you...... Why can't you open your heart to others? said Yul challenged.

If you don't know me, don't judge me! said Yoong stared at Yul.

Guys..... Stop it! said Taeng trying to cool down both of them.

 

END OF CHAPTER ONE

From: Taenyyoz (cranky author)

Updated: 16.10.13