Episode 96 [ENG SUB] Part 3/3 - HAHA - BAEK SUNG HYUN - JUNG EUNJI - JUNG DAEHYUN - HEO GYEONGHWAN - KIM WOOBIN - YOON BOMI - LEE DONGWOOK - YEO JIN GOO 2012

When Variety Isn't Variety Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PD: Since we have finished the mission, we can used the spare time to play ideal type roulette. 

"We'll start with Eunji" Jaesuk called out, glancing over at the laughing girl who sat in front of Suk Jin and Kwangsoo. 

"Lee Kwangsoo vs. Ji Suk Jin! 1, 2, 3" Jaesuk called out as Eunji glanced at her cousin. 

"Lee Kwangsoo!" She called out with a beaming smile, sending Suk Jin flying back into the water. Kwangsoo ran off the seat screaming in happiness. 

"Kim Jongkook vs. Baek Sung Hyun! 1, 2, 3" 

Without hesitation, "Kim Jongkook!", sending the actor flying back before he could process her answer. Jongkook, with a smile ambled over to where the others stood as Eunji bowed her head shyly. 

An odd choice but Kim Jongkook is our one man..

"John Park vs. Kim Woobin! 1, 2-" 

"Park Sungkyu oppa!" Eunji clapped her hands with a big smile as Woobin was thrown back into the water. 

[Park Sungkyu is John Park's Korean name]

"Excuse me Eunji, wasn't that a little too eager" Jaesuk joked as Eunji hid her face behind her hands. 

Could this be..? Love..?

"Lee Dongwook vs. HaHa. 1, 2, 3" 

"Lee Dongwook!" Eunji cried out with a small smile, Tiger Lily whistling at her. 

Every girls ideal type.. Lee Dongwook..

"Yeo Jingoo vs. Jung Daehyun. 1, 2, 3" 

"Yeo Jingoo!" Eunji laughed, shaking her head as Daehyun flew into the water. 

So she'd like to be a noona..

"Heo Gyeonghwan vs. Lee Jonghyun! 1, 2, 3" 

"Oh! I don't know!" She yelled, covering her face in panic. Everyone stood up, encouraging her to choose.

Wanting to choose the Busan boyfriend could be problematic.. but the Busan girlfriend doesn't seem to care.

"1, 2, 3" 

"Lee Jonghyun!" Eunji finally screamed, sending Gyeonghwan back into the water. 

"Kim Jongkook vs. Lee Kwangsoo! 1, 2, 3" 

"Lee Kwangsoo!" Eunji called out, catching everyone off guard as Jongkook flew back into the water. 

Bitter and sore loser Kim Jongkook.. when Giraffe is chosen.

"She has bad taste in men" Jongkook mumbled as he came out of the water, Kwangsoo looking at him incredulously.

"Yeo Jingoo vs. Lee Jonghyun! 1, 2, 3" 

"Yeo Jingoo!" Eunji shouted out bashfully, hiding her face as Jonghyun fell back into the water. 

Definitely a noona killer, Yeo Jingoo is chosen!

"John Park vs. Lee Dongwook! 1, 2, 3" 

"Park Sungkyu oppa!" Eunji yelled out with all the strength she had, bring a wide smile to John Park who was sitting in his seat, dry. 

A love blossoming amongst us..

"Okay, we have three more guys left Eunji. We just need you to call out your ultimate ideal type among these three" Jaesuk explained, glancing at the remaining men. 

"I have a feeling I know who she's going to choose" Gyeonghwan joked, as he brought his towel closer around his body. 

Isn't it obvious?

"Lee Kwangsoo vs. John Park vs. Yeo Jingoo! 1, 2, 3" 

"Park Sungkyu oppa, there's only you!" Eunji winked at the camera as Kwangsoo and Jingoo flew back into the water. John Park ran towards Eunji, giving her a back hug.

Country girl with a city man but our heodang man John Park can easily care for you Eunji-ya.

"John Park, do you want her phone number?" Jongkook asked, nudging the younger man. 

"Is this a new couple?" Suk Jin asked, scratching his head in confusion. 

"They've already exchanged numbers" Daehyun revealed, nudging Eunji who held her fist up at him. Dongwook, Kwangsoo and Jonghyun who had witnessed it, burst out in laughter as Daehyun stepped away from the girl.

"What was that?" Jaesuk asked, laughing as he pointed at Eunji's little threat to Daehyun. 

"No, it's just- since Daehyun is Tiger Lily's cousin, by default he's also my cousin. We all grew up together so we're practically family, that's why I can do it to him" 

"Ah so it's like that.." Jaesuk nodded, understanding the situation before turning back to Eunji, "So you have Sungkyu's number?" 

Eunji gave him a bashful smile as she cocked her head to one side, "On the way here.. you know for communication among teams" 

"What are you talking about, John Park is in your team, babo-ya" Tiger Lily called her out, pointing at her cousin. Eunji laughed loudly, waving Tiger Lily away. 

"Okay we'll continue with Yoon Bomi's Ideal Type World Cup Style!" 

Bomi sat in front of the two seats occupying Suk Jin and Dongwook. 

"Isn't this a little unfair?" Suk Jin asked, glancing at his opponent. Jaesuk looked between the two of them and shook his head, "No I think it's fine" 

"Ji Suk Jin vs. Lee Dongwook! 1, 2, 3!" The Nation's MC called out as the older man squeezed his eyes shut. 

Truly no competition for Dongwook

"Dongwook oppa!" Bomi grinned, her smile widening as she heard Suk Jin fall into the water. 

"HaHa vs. Heo Gyeonghwan! 1, 2, 3!" 

Not much choice between two short men.

"HaHa oppa!" Bomi called out cutely, throwing Gyeonghwan into the water.

Haha walked up to her, "Bomi, you have the best taste in men" He complimented, throwing thumbs at her. 

"Kim Woobin vs. Baek Sung Hyun! 1, 2, 3" 

"Ah! Wait, please!" Bomi yelled out in frustration, eyes shut tight. Jaesuk let out a laugh as Woobin screamed in anticipation. 

A flurry of emotions. Two handsome men, but which will meet the fate of wet dripping clothes?

"I'm so sorry.. Baek Sung Hyun!" Bomi apologized, shaking her head as she shut her eyes. Woobin's chair flew back, hurling him into the water. 

"Kim Jongkook vs. Lee Jonghyun! 1, 2, 3" 

"Jongkook oppa!' Bomi called out, the older man's face relaxing before casually stood up off the chair and walked towards the others.

Cool, calm and collected, Kim Jongkook.

Jaesuk shivered in disgust, "You're happy because she chose you over an idol, aren't you?"

Jongkook shrugged non-chalantly, earning another shiver of disgust from Jaesuk and also Suk Jin. 

"Yeo Jingoo vs. Jung Daehyun! 1, 2, 3" 

"Jung Daehyun!" Bomi blushed, hiding her face immediately after she called his name, sending Jingoo into the water.

Tiger Lily and Eunji called out in unison, "Eyy~" 

As expected from the same aged friends..

"Ah, she likes Won Bin sunbae, so it's expected that she likes Busan Won Bin" Eunji sighed, shaking her head in disapproval. 

"Ya!" Daehyun yelled, hearing the nickname. "Stop it~!" He whined, flicking his damp hair towards Eunji. 

"Those two are really like Tom and Jerry" Kwangsoo laughed, pointing at the Busan natives. 

"Lee Dongwook vs. Lee Kwangsoo! 1, 2, 3!" 

"Kwangsoo oppa!" Bomi cried out, lifting a firm fist in her steady decision. Dongwook braced himself but Kwangsoo was the one who ended up in the water. 

The world doesn't agree with Bomi's decision... Lee Dongwook deserves to live!

"What is the meaning of this?" Kwangsoo yelled out as soon as he surfaced the water. Before Dongwook could step away from the seat, he was flung into the water. 

"Haha vs. Kim Jongkook! 1, 2, 3" 

"Jongkook oppa" Bomi smiled sweetly, eyes turning into crescents as the short entertainer was launched into the water. Jongkook, again, proud of himself, sauntered towards everyone else. 

Of course, it's the tiger vs. Pororo kid Haha- Haroro.

"Jung Daehyun vs. Baek Sung Hyun! 1, 2, 3" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter