Current Cast - Former Cast + Relationships

When Variety Isn't Variety Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Name Nickname(s) Duration Notes Yoo Jae-suk Yoo-ruce Willis (유르스 윌리스)
Yoo Hyuk (유혁)
Grasshopper (메뚜기) Episode 1 – present The main host of the show and known during the missions for his escaping abilities. He is shown to have a closer relationship with a lot of the guests on the show, which he often boasts about to the other members. He is also often referenced to the color green throughout the show and is also known for his nickname "Grasshopper" from his first television appearances. Although initially a weak player during the race missions, he later becomes one of the strongest players in the series, and is, along with Kim Jong-kook, considered to be one of the two main powers in missions. John Park Peaceful John (평온존)
Blank John (멍존)
Stupid Park (바보 박)
Mr. John (미스터존)
Sudden Commander Episode 1 – present Introduced alongside Lee Kwang-soo, Tiger Lily and Lee Jong-hyun as one of the "variety rookies" due to his lack of experience on variety shows prior to Tofu Club. He is shown as the most gullible but honest member. Throughout the series, he has appeared to be blank and clueless but often speaking of random things and doing random actions (for example, during the opening scene he often takes out food or candy from his bag to eat, tying his shoelaces just before a mission starts) but has proven himself to be a Sudden Commander, blowing everyone's minds when he is the one to win a mission. Lee Jong-hyun Hello Jong-hyun (헬로종현)
Grandfather (할아버지)
Judo Jong (쫑유도)
Jjong (쫑)
Selca Prince (셀카 왕자) Episode 1 – present One of Kim Jong-kook's fighting rivals, he began the show as a variety rookie alongside Tiger Lily, Lee Kwang-soo and John Park. With his exceptional fighting skills due to his black belt in Judo, he became a threat to Kim Jong-kook and the rest of the group. Jong-hyun became known as a loyal member of Tofu Club. After a cast quiz in episode 21, it was revealed that Jong-hyun liked Hello Kitty and was then called, Hello Jonghyun. Whenever any missions occur in the malls and Hello Kitty is spotted, a common joke between the cast is buying the Hello Kitty merchandise and giving it to Jong-hyun. In episode 80, the cast had a mission in a Hello Kitty factory and Jong-hyun stated that, he had enough Hello Kitty things in his dorm. He was initially a strong player during the race missions but during early morning filming, he's known as Grandfather Jong-hyun as he is the one to be slow in his movements. Ji Suk-jin Big Nose Older Brother (왕코형님)
Sunflower (해바라기)
Impala (임팔라)
Race Starter (레이스 스타터) Episode 1 – present The oldest member of the show and one of Yoo Jae-suk's closest friends, knowing each other for more than 20 years. He is shown to be jealous of the good relationship between Yoo Jae-suk and Kim Jong-kook. During the race missions, he is shown to be one of the weakest members and is the easiest and most frequently eliminated out of the cast, so easily that the other members would declare that the race has officially started after his elimination. Kim Jong-kook Sparta-kooks (스파르타국스)
Commander (능력자)
Kookie (꾹이)
Tiger (호랑이)
Coach Kook (꾹코치) Episode 1 – present The strongest man on the show, Kim Jong-kook is known for his strength and skill during the race missions. During the missions, he is known for his sudden appearances that are often accompanied by the soundbite "Sparta!" taken from the movie, 300. His smart tactics are often successful to eliminate the other members and as a result, he is known for having both brains and brawn. He is also shown at times to act cute and show off his "aegyo". His only apparent weakness is women and he is often teased for having a particular fondness towards Yoon Eun-hye. Lee Kwang-soo Framer Kwang-soo (모함광수)
Kwang-vatar (광바타)
Giraffe (기린)
Icon of Betrayal (배신의 아이콘)
Prince of Asia (아시아 프린스) Episode 1 – present The tallest member of the cast and initially introduced alongside Tiger Lily, John Park and Lee Jong-hyun as one of the "variety rookies" due to his lack of experience on variety shows prior to Tofu Club. During the earlier episodes he was known for framing his fellow members with embarrassing and often absurd rumours. He is often picked on by the rest of the cast, particularly Kim Jong-kook, due to his timid nature. He is one of the weakest players, often the first to be eliminated during race missions. However, he has grown to easily betray his fellow members without concern. Due to his immense popularity when the show is filmed in other Asian countries, he has since been known as the Prince of Asia. Tiger Lily Elephant (코끼리)
Bad-Ki (나쁜끼)
Blank-Ki (멍끼)
Fattie (뚱땡이)
JiJi (지지) Episode 1 - present The only and youngest current female member of the show, Tiger Lily is part of idol group Royals. She is also known to be often seen with confused or blank facial expressions a lot of the time and would sometimes come out of nowhere with a bad character. Since her name is very long for a Korean, they often call her by her nickname, Ki, short for her real name, Kira. After being dubbed Father-Daughter with Ji Sukjin, he began to call her JiJi. In the beginning, she was seen as a harmless bystander but after the first few episodes passed, she portrayed herself to be intelligent with grouping herself with those who win.  Tiger Lily is known for her talent of falling on on any surface. She is very clumsy and jelly like which brings laughter amongst the cast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter