Episode 1 [ENG SUB] 1/? - NICHKHUN - LEE JOON - VICTORIA F(X) 2011

When Variety Isn't Variety Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The very first episode of Tofu Club...

... the members meet each other for the very first time.

"Hurry, wake up!"

"Jaesuk hyung, please please, just wait a moment"

 

"I don't even like tofu!"

 

"You shocked me!"

 

"Oh! You're already ready?"

"Ah- no.."

 

"What kind of Tofu Club wakes up at 7AM?!"

 

 

PD: Good morning and welcome.

 

THE NATION'S MC, OUR GRASSHOPPER AND DANCE MACHINE YOO JAESUK.

 

Jaesuk ambled towards the camera, still half asleep having been woken up from his slumber merely 10 minutes ago. "Yes, annyeonghaseyo, good morning"

 

PD: Good morning Kim Jongkook-ssi. Welcome.

 

TOFU CLUB'S COMMANDER AND KING OF LOVE LINES, KIM JONGKOOK

 

Kim Jongkook walked to, eyes alert as though he had been awake all morning. Jaesuk let out a laugh, almost unbelievable. "Ah- of course"

 

"형님!!"

 

"Hyung-nim!" Jongkook greeted Jaesuk with a friendly hug having known the man since the X-Men days.

 

Jaesuk clasped his friend's shoulder happily, returning the hug. "How have you been Jongkook-ah? It's been a while, hasn't it?"

 

"Very good thank you hyung-nim, it has, certainly. You look great" Jongkook grinned, eyes turning into crescents. The older man laughed, the same incredulous laugh.

 

"Eyy, you're joking right? With these pyjamas?" Jaesuk glanced down at his attire.  

 

PD: Now, we'll start the day with a mission.

Mission: There are eight rooms in which resides our five members and three guests. You will wake the members and guests up by drawing the number of their room.

 

"Okay, hyung you can draw first" Jongkook gestured to the silver bucket in the PD’s hand.

 

YOO JAESUK: 209, 226, 246, 250

KIM JONGKOOK: 203, 214, 219, 240

 

PD: Whoever gathers their team and arrive in the lobby first, will have an advantage to today’s mission. Welcome to Tofu Club.

 

Jaesuk bounded straight to the second floor with Jongkook, the elevator ride filled with tension and awkward laughing.

 

 

“So Jongkook-ah… how’s Eunhye?”

 

 

Bringing back the past… someone who was once Jongkook’s hopes and dreams…

 

 

“Eyy hyung!” Jongkook whined, “That was a long time ago hyung”

 

 

Jaesuk laughed, “I’m just asking about her, I never said anything. I haven’t spoken to her in a while”

 

 

“Yes, but how should I know how she is hyung?”

 

 

"여친?"

 

 

“Aigoo, how does one not know how his girlfriend is going?” Jaesuk snicked just as the doors opened.

 

 

Laughing incredulously at Jaesuk’s accusations, Jongkook ran straight for the first room on his list. 203.

 

 

"안녕하세요!!"

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He knocked rather loudly. There was quite a bit of rustling on the other side of the door but no reply. Jongkook tried one more time with a louder knock, Jaesuk snorting from down the corridor at room 209.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, is anyone awake?" Jongkook called out before the door creaked open revealing none other than..

 

TOFU CLUB'S LEE JONGHYUN, 1990. BURNING VISUALS AND AMAZING GUITARIST OF CNBLUE.

 

"깜짝이야"

 

"You shocked me!" Lee Jonghyun chuckled as he scrubbed his hands over his face.

 

The proper reaction when seeing Kim Jongkook...

 

Jongkook chuckled, stepping back to let Jonghyun out. "Sorry, I have to wake you up as soon as possible. Annyeonghaseyo, how are you Jonghyun-ssi?"

 

Jonghyun nodded, closing the door behind him, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm doing very well.. Uh, what's happening now?"

 

"We have to hurry, the mission is to get everyone on our team ready and at the lobby before Jaesuk hyu-"

 

"아, 종현아? 잘 지내세요?"

 

"Ah Jonghyun-ah? How are you?" Jaesuk cut in, calling from all the way down the corridor. Jonghyun chuckled waving at the Nation's MC.

 

 

Jaesuk turned around to his VJ, "Wait, so I knock? You don't give me a key or anything?"

 

The camera man replied with a meek 'no', which left Jaesuk laughing. "So I have to knock like that maniac down the hall?" He gestured to Jongkook.

 

"안녕하세요, 유재석 입나다.."

 

Jaesuk turned back to the door, knocking politely, "Annyeonghaseyo, this is Yoo Jaesuk.."

 

Formalities in the early morning...

 

"Annyeonghaseyo..?" Jaesuk asked, knocking once more before the door opened revealing none other than..

 

NICHKHUN, 1988. PRINCE OF THAI, SHINING VISUALS OF 2PM.

 

"어! 안녕하세요, 형!"

 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo hyung!" Nichkhun smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

 

Jaesuk looked at Nichkhun, amazed, causing him to laugh questioningly, "Nichkhun-ah, did you really just wake up?"

 

Unbelivable.. for someone to wake up that perfect..

 

"Yeah, hyung. I woke up a few minutes ago and washed myself up a little" He chuckled, looking down at his sleeping shirt. "I haven't changed yet"

 

"Aigoo, that's the life of an idol, isn't it? Waking up like that?" Jaesuk shook his head, laughing. "Let's go, we have to quickly gather our team mates before Kim Jongko- Ah Jonghyun-ah? How are you?"

 

"Okay, next room..214" Jongkook read out hurriedly as he headed straight to the room, Jonghyun following suit. Jongkook didn't hesitate to knock on the door, his impatience getting to him.

 

"안녕하세요, 김종국 입니다"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! This is Kim Jongkook” He called out, tapping his foot hurriedly. Jonghyun chuckled behind him, playing with his hair.

 

It hadn’t been long before the door opened and a bed hair-ridden Lee Joon stood at the door with wide eyes.

 

LEE JOON, 1988. ATTRACTIVELY STUPID, VISUAL OF  MBLAQ.

 

“Ah, so it’s Lee Joon-ssi?” Jongkook grinned as he pulled the younger boy forward. Confused, Lee Joon tried to grab onto the door fra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter