The Other Demigods

The Prophecy of Twelve-The Two Camps

Xiumin's POV

Quebec is such a beautiful place especially now since it's winter. Being a child of Khione, I love the snow. Though I can't say the same for the others.

"Gods! It's so cold here. I need to warm up. Cant we search for the little princess later?" one of my friends said.

"Shut up, Chen. We need to find him now. As one of the Praetor you should know that we cant just let him go on his own." an authoritative voice said.

Chen rolled his eyes at our leader, Kris. Kris or Wu Yi Fan is a child of Mars with special gifts. His a descendant of Poseidon and one of the Praetors of the legion. Chen or Kim Jongdae is a child of Jupiter and the other Praetor. And I swear if he didn't show his powers over lightning one would think he is the son of Mercury he is one heck of a troll. Crouching by the fire that Chen made was our other friend: Lay and Tao. Lay or Zhang Yixing is our resident healer and the assistant of our Augur. Tao is a child of Pluto who appeared out of nowhere with the immortal child of Pluto, Nico di Angelo.

"Chen as much as I want to rest too, we need to keep moving if we want to keep up with him." Lay said hugging his body tighter to get some heat.

"Cant we at least look for him in a place warmer. I hate the cold. No offense Xiumin." Chen said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"None taken. Though I hate to agree with the troll but he's right. Are we even sure his here in Quebec?" I said looking at Kris.

"I'm sure he would be here. He told me about his vision, a quest here in Quebec." Lay said

"How can we be so sure? You know visions are really not that accurate, his vision may have already happened or will happen in the future." Tao said looking at Lay with doubt in his eyes.

"Just beleive me. I know his visions are accurate." Lay said looking at the night sky.

I stared at him knowing that he's hiding something from us. He knows something about our resident augur that he wasn't telling us.

"I'm not doubting you, Lay. But I'm not sure I can trust him." Kris said looking at Lay.

Lay's POV

I look up the night sky. I know that Kris doesn't fully trust him and truth to be told I dont trust him too. Still, I have a feeling that there's something wrong and big with him.

"Is there any mythological being living here?" I ask.Let

"Ahh!!! I just remembered my Grandfather's castle." Xiumin said

"You mean Boreas?" Tao asked looking at Xiumin.

"Yes. I remember that they live here in Quebec."

"Let's go there then. Maybe we can ask if they saw our runaway augur." Chen said.

"Let's rest for a while then will go." Kris said transforming into a Eurasian Collared Dove to fly around the city

"I dont kow why were looking for him. I think this quest is just a waste of time if we let him go it will just one less crazy person." Chen said

"Don't say that." I said at him. "He just has a lot of burden, right now. I believe that he'll come around."

Even as I say that I dont believe in my words. I know his hiding something big from us. Something that will endanger us. But I believe all Luhan need is friends and people who'll believe in him and love him. As a child of Venus who seduce and decieve many, no one really trust him. No one really understand why he was chosen as the augur sincce only children or descendants of Apollo are chosen. Only the favoured and immortal child of Jupiter, Bellona, Mars and Pluto knows why he was chosen.

I remember talking to Reyna and Hazel the immortal child of Bellona and Pluto.

*Flashback*

I went to the house of the immortal children of the gods. I was furious about the news of a children of Venus being the head augur.

"Excuse me. Can I talk to the immortal council?" I ask the legionnaire in the front door.

"Do you have an appointment with them?" replied the legionnaire.

"No but-" I said but was cut off by the legionnaire.

"Then you cant come in. If you wish to have an audience with them I suggest talking to the head of your cohort."

"But I-"

"I'm sorry but I cant let you in."

"I really need to talk to them." I said trying to get inside now but the legionnaire is far more stronger than I am.

"What is going on here? Let him go, Marc." someone shouted. I looked up and saw Jason standing there.

"Sir, I need to ask you something. Please." I shouted getting on my knees and bowing my head as the guard let me go.

"Let him in." a new voice said from the inside. I look up and saw Reyna and Hazel.

"Jason, love go inside me. Let Hazel and I talk to him." Reyna said. Jason went inside. "Come inside, Lay"

I stood and started following her and Hazel inside. They lead me to the living room.

"Do you want a drink?" Hazel ask smilling at me. I shook my head

"I know what you wanted to talk about. I know one of the children or descendant of Apollo will probably come here for an audience regarding Luhan." Reyna said sitting across from me in a loveseat with Hazel beside her. I was sitted in a single sitter.

I just look at her.

"Luhan has a special background that is not for us to share." Hazel said smilling sadly at me. "And were happy that it's you who came. Youre very understanding and kind person, Lay. I hope for you'll guide and help Luhan here."

I couldn't say anything. The 2 immortal council trust me to care for the child of Venus. And I can sense that this Luhan is special.

"So, Lay what can you say?" Reyna ask me.

"I'll try." I said looking at her in the eyes. She smiled sadly at me.

"I'll hold you to your word, Lay."

*End of the flashback*

We sat by the fire for a while and let ourselves relax. Just then Kris appeared.

"Let's go. I found the palace of Boreas and it seem they have a guest. And I think that guest is none other than our runaway augur." Kris said.


Hello!! It's been so long right. I'm sorry. I'll try to update again :D