The Child of Aphrodite

The Prophecy of Twelve-The Two Camps

"!!! Why is it so cold?" Kai yelled as a cold wind blew their way.

They just left camp after Chanyeol introduce the fire-breathing bronze dragon to his friends and everyone at camp. Apparently this isn't the dragon that the Hephaestus cabin was making because Festus is much more bigger than the dragon their making. Chanyeol told them that he found Festus at the forest deactivated and he fixed and tada!!! Festus is slightly fixed. When they left Festus decided to show off and breathed fire that burned down some of the cabin.

Everyone just rolled their eyes at Kai's whinning.

"Idiot! Of course it will be cold were heading for the palace-" D.O was saying but was cut off when Festus shudder.

The gang was thrown off and was falling except for Chanyeol who was holding on and looking at Festus control panel. Sehun summoned the winds to prevent Baekhyun and Suho from falling and Kai activated his flying shoes to catch Kyungsoo since Sehun couldn't catch him because his too far. they flew towards Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol!!! What's wrong?" Suho called to the younger male.

"The damn wire's are frozen!!! I cant fix it up here! we have to land for a whi-" just then Festus shudder and began to fall from the sky in fast pace.

"CHANYEOL!!!!" they screamed as the bronze dragon hit the ground along with the son of Hephaestus

The 5 flew down and landed near the dragon.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun called out

"Here!!" someone groaned out

The crew rushed to the sound and see Chanyeol laying near the bronze dragon. Baekhyun rushed to the taller male and hugged him and started checking for any injury.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Baekhyun ask when he couldn't find any injury.

"No. I hold on to Festus." Chanyeol said standing up. "Ugh. My back hurts."

"Can you fix Festus?" Sehun ask lookin around at the place they landed. "It seems were in an abondoned factory."

"I could fix it."Chanyeol said as he climbed up Festus back.

The other just sat there patiently as they let theyre friends do their work.

CRASH!

"What was that?!" D.O said standing up. Everyone also stand up and Chanyeol climb down and look at the building.

"I think it came from inside." Chanyeol said walking to the entrance with the others following him.

The building was full off car parts and other mechanical spare parts. When they reach the middle of the building they saw 3 huge cyclops and a blond haired bor tied upside down.

"Mr. Cyclops could you please let me go." the boy pleaded.

The 6 just rolled their eyes at the boy thingking that it wouldn't work but to their surprise the Cyclops did.

"Uhh...okay." Cyclops 1 said as he came near the boy.

"Torque! What do you think youre doing?" the lady cyclops said as he smack the Tourque at the back of his head.

"But Ma his so pretty couldn't we just set him free?" Torque said and the other Cyclops just nod at him.
 "See even Sump agree's."

"NO! I would be a laughing stuff if I set a demigod free. I am Ma Gasket and I am the most fearsome cyclops! And I would not set a demigod free because he's pretty." The lady cyclops said

The 6 spectators look at each other and nod. They spread out and hid behind some destroyed part of the buildings that they could not recognise. Sehun brought out his spear and his shield Aegis. Suho brought out Riptide. Kyungsoo summoned some plants and is holding his sword. Kai was up in the air holdin his sword. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are next to each other. Baeklhyun's bow ready to aim and fire and Chanyeol took out a hammer from his magic tool belt.

Kai gave them the signal and Baekhyun fired his arrow at the lady cyclops.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!" Ma Gasket screamed as the arrow pierced her.

"Ma!" Sump and Torque screamed as Ma Gasket turn into dust.

The blonde boy looks shock and called out "Lay? Is that you?"

"Youre friends will pay for that, pretty demigod." Sump said.

The others come out and attack but the Cyclops scoop up some fire (where they are suppose to cook the blond boy) and started throwing it at them. With the fire they couldn't get close to the mosters.

"You know a certain son of Hephaestur that can summon fire could deflect those fires. And if you dont hurry it up Ma Gasket will reform and you'll have more problem." the blond boy called out still hanging upside down

Chanyeol froze up when he heard what the tied up boy said. He gulp and look at his friend and at the golden dust that used to be Ma Gasket it was swirling which confused him. Is the monster reforming already?

"Chanyeol! What does that pretty boy mean?" Kai asked as he stood near the son of Hephaestus.

"You know I have a name and calling me a pretty boy is an insult to my manliness." the blond said

"Why dont you shut up pretty boy! Were trying to help you here or better yet try and help." Sehun shouted as he dodge the stone and some junks that is 2x larger than him.

"Well Im sorry son of Zeus, I really would want to help but I AM STILL TIED UP HERE!!" the blond shouted back.

Sehun didnt bother to reply and continued fighting.

" Son of Hephaestus do you still need time to think so you could decide wether to use the rare gift because if you do you should hurry it up Ma Gasket is already reforming~" the blond called out in a sing song voice.

The last part called the groups attention, they turned to where Ma Gasket was destroyed and sure is she's starting to reform.

"How in the Hades could that happen?" Kyungsoo exclaimed

"Figure that out later, son of Demeter. And doge that rock. INCOMING!!" the blond called to the wide-eyed boy. Thanks to him Kyungsoo dodge the rock

"Oi! Son of Hephaestus use youre gift! No one will judge you and if you dont, you guys have to leave now!" the blond said

"And what about you?" Suho ask still dodging and summoning water.

"Eh? You have to leave me here Im sure Yi Fan will come back for me. If Im not dead."

"Who's your godly parent?" Kai said trying to get trough and the cyclops by flying.

" Ve-Aphrodite!" the blond said. "My name is Lu Han and Im a child of Aphrodite."

The 6 froze. 'The child of Aphrodite???' they thought. They look at each other and nod. 'They have to save Lu Han.'

 

 


Please comment. pretty please with cherry on top. :) This story wont follow the story of the books it will have my own twist. :D