Normal Day at Camp Half-Blood

The Prophecy of Twelve-The Two Camps

Living in a summer camp is very fun with its outdoor activities. You get to enjoy the nature that surrounds you.

Theres a special camp in Long Island, its special because how many camps do you know has an armory, forges , an arena for sword battles, a woods filled with monsters that could eat you and of course a climbimg wall with flowing lava.

Well Camp Half-Blood isnt for normal people or mortals as the half-bloods call them. Half-bloods are very special people, they are children of the gods. They fought monster and other beings who are evil or just plain annoy them.

Life at camp is always peace-

"Kyungsoo watch out!" A son of Hermes screamed but it was too late the son of Demeter was already hit with the flying projectile (aka a water balloon).

As the balloon hit Kyungsoo everyone was quiet not daring to utter a word.

"KIM JONGIN!!!" the son of Demeter roared with fury as he was dripping with green slime from the balloon. Upon hearing that the audience move away from the two.

The frightened son of Hermes gulp as he saw the look of fury in the older boy.

"Kyungsoo Im really sorry I didnt mean to hit you with the slime-filled balloon. It wasnt meant for you." Kai (aka Kim Jongin) said.

"And pray to tell me who or what are you aiming for?" Kyungsoo ask anger evident from his tone.

"Uhh...your cabin?" Kai said

Kyungsoo breathed deeply and said "Ill give you 3 seconds, Jongin. Just 3 seconds."

"Soo Im rea-"

"3"

"I wouldnt do-"

"2"

"Soo I really wont-"

"1...DIE KIM JONGIN!!" Kyungsoo scream as he run to the youger boy.

Kai immideatly took off after hearing the scream.

"SUHO!!!" Kai scream while running away from the other boy.

Suho, the son of Poseidon, was talking to his younger cousin Sehun, the son of Zeus, when he heard the Kai's scream.

"Looks like Kai is in another death sentence." Sehun said with an amused tone.

The son of Poseidon sighed. For him it was an everyday occurence that Kai would do something stupid to the Demeter cabin or their counselor, Kyungsoo. Thus resulting to him geting chased then hanged upside down. Suho stood up from where he was sitting and followed the noise. Sehun followin him. As they near they heard Kai begging the son of Demeter to release him.

"Kyungsoo please put down Kai. " Suho told the angry boy.

"But Suho...fine" Kyunsoo said waving his and making the vines release Kai head first to the ground.

"Hades that hurts!" Kai said as he sat up rubbing the part of his head that collided with the ground. Sehun laughed at the son of Hermes.

"YAH! Its not funny!" Kai said to Sehun

"Yeah it is." Sehun said as he calmed himself down. Kai just glared at the son of Zeus.

"Hey! Whats with all the commotion? Is there a problem?" ask a deep voice from behind Kai which caused him to scream like a girl.

"Hey, Chanyeol! No there's no problem its just the usual things." Suho said

"Oh." The son of Hephaestus said.

"Dude dont scare me like that!" Kai said

"Didnt know you scream like a girl, Kai." a voice behind Chanyeol said.

"Hahaha. Very funny Baekhyun." Kai said to the shorter male

"Oh what are you doing here, Baek?" Chanyeol ask

"I was looking for you." Baekhyun replied

"Oh. What do you need?"

"Do I need to have a motive to see you?"

"No."

"I came because I really want to see you."

"Oh. Gods. Could you to stop being all mushy?" Kai said

"Oh! Shut up, Kai! Just because youre just jealous of their relationship." Kyungsoo said

"Me? Jealous of what? Them? I could be very sweet and romantic too you know." Kai said

"Yeah. Sure, Kai. Whatever helps you sleep at night." Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes

"Oh! Yeah! I forgot Chiron wants to see us at the Big House after lunch." Baekhyun said

"Hey, Suho! Dont you have to teach a sword fighting class?" Sehun ask

"Hades!" Suho cursed then ran as fast as he could to the arena. The others laugh at the son of Poseidon.

"What are you guys laughing at? Baekhyun shouldnt you be at the archery with your cabin?" Sehun said

The son of Apollo cursed then ran off.

"Kyungsoo shouldnt you be helping your cabin in the strawberry field?"

The son of Demeter also ran off.

"Chanyeol dont you have a project to finish?"

The son of Hephaestus also ran off.

Sehun and Kai laugh as the others ran off one by one.

"OMG! They forgot didnt they?" Kai said in between his laughter

"Forgot about what? That its not Suho's turn to teach? Or the fact that the Apollo cabin is not in archery but in the basketball court? Or the fact that it's the Dionysus cabin turn to tend the strawberry fields? Or it was Jake's turn to fix the dragon?" Sehun said

"You are one good liar for a child of Zeus. You sure you arent a half-brother of mine?" Kai joked

The two young men walk towards the forest laughing their off as 4 synchronised scream was heard through the camp.

"OH SEHUN YOU ARE SO DEAD!!"

Life at Camp Half-Blood is always peaceful with the campers threatening each other or chasing each other with their weapon of choice. This is just a normal day at camp.