Where 'Oppa' And 'Hyung' Are Really Hard To Differentiate

The Perks Of Being A Stranger

After the incident happen with stupid Kim Jongin being a d-

 

"Kai! Come on, join us." Chanyeol appeared out of no where, wrapping his arms around my neck, startling me as I tensed up, and Chanyeol frowned.

 

"What's gotten you so worked up? Come on, let's watch a movie!" He ignored my facial expressions which were obviously saying I was uncomfortable, and dragged me to the couch instead.

 

He pushed me, squeezing between Xiumin and himself, with Sehun on the floor, and Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo on the next couch. And it didn't help when Chen squeezed himself beside Chanyeol, and I was literally squeezed to death and got up to just sit beside Sehun, which he ignored me completely with his poker face.

 

Lay appeared out of nowhere, a bowl of popcorns in his arm, and Suho popped up out behind the couch and squeezed with the vocaline while Lay joined me and Sehun, sprawled on the ground.

 

We were watching Man Of Steel, and out of them all I couldn't focus the most because most of them were chewing popcorns rather LOUDLY, and Chanyeol fighting with Sehun for the popcorn was definitely not helpful. I stole the pillow that was near Xiumin and plugged my ears with it, but of course it didn't help, as it also blurred out the sounds of the movie.

 

Instead, I headed off to the kitchen as well, to get a glass of water, and sat at the dining table while scrolling through Kai's phone, I found in my pocket. He didn't have any apps like Twitter or Facebook or any social one, it was quite boring actually, but I swiped through the screen and there were varieties of games, possibly to fill his boredom.

 

I raised an eyebrow at the sight of 'Candy Crush' and 'Angry Birds' and shook my head. I opened his messages then, but thought twice, it wasn't good that I'm going through his stuff when he's not here, I was taking advantage of it. His messages had most of the Exo members occupy them, except for a few that had said it was his family. I wanted to open one of them, I was my lips excitedly, when I opened Sehun's. 

 

 

"Sehun, want-" 

 

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." A voice appeared from the kitchen door, and there stood my female figure with a vicious boy in it, glaring furiously at me, eyes switching from my phone to my eyes repeatingly.

 

"I wasn't going to-" I widen my eyes, trying to explain, but got cut off again when Kai marched up to me and snatched the phone right out of my hands, and walked away, not even sparing a glance at me.

 

"What the hell," I glared at his figure, and folded my arms. "Which reminds me, where's my phone..?"

 

"Here." Kai turned around, his fingers wrapped around my phone, like literally my phone, with a sly smirk on his face.

 

"HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" He ran off, locking herself in his own room, given by Suho. 

 

I banged on the door, constantly shouting out for him to give it back to me. 

 

"GIVE IT BACK YOU SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!" I banged on the door again, and I heard him giggling on the other side.

 

"Fat chance. You read my messages, now it's pay back time?" I could literally hear him smirk, and I widen my eyes and tried to open the door.

 

Hell no. Private stuffs are in there. Hell. No. Would I let Kai get a hold of it.

 

"I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH READING, NOW GIVE IT BACK!!!!" I banged on it again, getting more panicked at what he was going to read.

 

"Oh? What's this? Messages with Aeri? 'Aeri! I'm so excited for Exo's concert!!!'" He said it with a slight overreacting sound and I growled.

 

"Yah, give. It. BACK RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE-" I edged myself closer to the door, listening closely to what he was going to say next. 

 

"'I know, right?! I'm so excited to see Kai and Lay dancing! Ohmygod they are the definition of y I stg' Heh. See? Even your friends admit I'm y." Kai said smugly and I rolled my eyes.

 

"'I'm super excited to hear Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sing omg EARGASM' Pfft, you are quite the fangirl, hm."

 

"Hell- o, who wouldn't fangirl over their voices, gosh, gimme a break," I rolled my eyes, and groaned. "Give it baaaaaaaaaaaack."

 

I was getting super tired of this, he was reading my deepest darkest secrets.

 

"'yah, sae. Who's your bias again?' Hm, of course it's me, I'm freaking y," Kai smirked, and I rolled my eyes.

 

"In your freaking dreams."

 

"'Oh, it's..' SUHO?! FREAKING OLD MAN?! ARE YOU EVEN- SERIOUS?!" Kai's outburst startled me, as I did not, expect he would be so worked up over Suho being my bias.

 

He opened the door so suddenly I staggered back.

 

"Suho hyung. Are you- kidding me." He looked at me with the ridiculous tone in his voice and I shrugged.

 

"Suho oppa is cute. And not to mention y, too." I smiled, remembering his wave at me at the concert.

 

Kai gagged, and rolled his eyes. "He's literally like an old man, you have really bad taste."

 

"Yah, Suho oppa can be very y and cute! The fact that he acts like that is really, kinda funny." I giggled.

 

"Yuck don't call him oppa through my voice, it's ruining my image." He scrunched his nose, and I glared.

 

"Then don't call him old, I'll continue if you do."

 

"Ahjussi."

 

"SUHO OPPA. OPPA OPPA~" I screamed out, and Kai panicked.

 

"SHUT UP, THEY MIGHT HEA-"

 

"SUHO OPPA, SUHO OPPA!" I said with a girly voice, and even added giggling.

 

"What's going on...?" Suho appeared out of nowhere with Sehun behind him, eating an apple.

 

"OP-"

 

"HYUNG- She- HE. Meant hyung." Kai stepped beside me, and closed my mouth.

 

"Mmmphhff!!" I glared at him from the corner of my eyes and took it off me.

 

"O...kay? Saeri, don't you wanna join us watching some movies?" Suho gave me a weird stare and looked at Kai with a smile.

 

Gosh. If it was me then I'd probably melt under his gaze.

 

"Nah, no thanks, I'm not interested." Kai waved a no, and Sehun raised an eyebrow.

 

"I heard Kai calling Suho hyung 'oppa' a while ago?" Sehun said while munching.

 

"She- WE were.. Kidding."

 

"Which reminds me, give. Me. Back. My phone." I glared at Kai, and in return he gave his phone back to me while rolling his eyes.

 

"You know what I mean." I stared at Kai's phone, wanting my own phone back. 

 

He looked at me with eyes that said something, and entered his room while shutting the door.

 

Before I could open it again, Suho pulled me by the arms and I was dragged away with Sehun giving me weird looks along the way.

 

"Everyone's waiting for you, so come on."