Where He becomes Sleeping Beauty

The Perks Of Being A Stranger
 
 
I woke to myself tangled in my blanket, my shirt half exposed my stomach, revealing my- HOLY MOTHER OF FISHCAKES-
 
 
I widen my eyes at Kai's abs, I knew he had abs, but oh- nevermind.
 
 
I stood, while combing my messy hair. I checked for my body, the one lying on the bed, and it was there, STILL sleeping.
 
 
If it really was Kai in that body of mine then he must be a really heavy sleeper.
 
 
I widen my eyes as my body there, was half exposed too, showing my waist, and my pink, lacy-
 
 
"KYAAAH!" I sprinted to the bed, and pulled the tank top I was wearing down lightly, and took the cardigan and wrapped my body like a cocoon.
 
 
"... Uh Kai?" Sehun stood at the door with a weird expression. "What are you doing..?"
 
 
"O-Oh, nothing," I shifted my position, trying to make myself comfortable. " I was just about to uh- wake her up." I shrugged, my face flushed.
 
 
"Oookay, then. Breakfast's ready. We're waiting for you." Sehun nodded, and left.
 
 
"Yeah, okay, see you there." I waved.
 
 
I look at my body, and cringed.
 
 
"Hey, um, you. Wake up." I poked my body's cheek. I didn't know what to call this.. Thing. It was definitely my body. But with who's soul in it?
 
 
"5 more minutes Sehun.." It rolled around in bed again, making her hair more tangled.
 
 
"Hey, it's not Sehun. Wake up, and we're gonna talk." I tried a slight harsher tone, actually scaring myself.
 
 
She popped one eye out.
 
 
"..." She widen her eyes again, and finally, screamed. 
 
 
I blocked out the noise by grabbing my pillows and covering my ears with them, and finally, she stopped and felt .
 
 
"A- Aaaa- AHHHH! LA, LA, LAAAA OOOOOH~" She tried singing, and well, cracked a little.
 
 
Yes, I admitted, I was a horrible singer.
 
 
She sang a few notes again and My eardrums probably bursted when she reached  high note.
 
 
"... What is with my voice?!" She felt , her arm bumping against her chest, and her face changed the same time mine
did.
 
 
"I.. Have... s?!" She widen her eyes and I blushed. "YOU?! W-WHY'S MY BODY TH-" 
 
 
She stepped off the bed and walked in front of the mirror.
 
 
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!"
 
 
The door bursted open, revealing Baekhyun and Chanyeol, with the others behind them, crowdjng around.
 
 
"What happened? Did Kai try to you?!" Suho stepped in and stood beside the girl.
 
 
"WHA- NO! OH MY GOD, NO!" She edged away from Suho. "SUHO! IT'S ME! K-"
 
 
"SAERI! U-UH, SHE'S FINE! She just saw a spider, that's all." I covered for her, giving her a small glare as she gave me a 'what-
the-heck-is-going-on' look.
 
 
"We'll get to you guys later." I nodded again, as Suho shrugged and left with Chanyeol looking at the situation amusedly while eating an apple as Baekhyun nudged him and they both shrugged.
 
 
They left, and I locked the door. Once I turned around, my body was looking at me with fear in her eyes, her hands are readied with a pillow for defense.
 
 
"I... Have a lot to explain," I begun slowly, not knowing what's happening as well. "My opinion is, I- I think our bodies are..
Switched."
 
 
"...What?" She started, her eyes were clearly startig to water. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SWITCHED?! THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF! OH GOD!"
 
 
"Hey, I- I'm not kid-" I countered weakly, her laugh was making me feel this was and is ridiculous.
 
 
"OH PEOPLE LOOK~ I'M A GIRL NOW! I'M KIM JONGINAY! AHAHHAHAHAHA!!" She laughed again, mocking my voice.
 
 
I was definitely starting to get irritated, I mean what else would explain this? I threw a pillow at her and she glared at me.
 
 
"Hey! What was that for?" 
 
 
"Not believing me." I folded my arms.
 
 
"Why should I? That's definitely the stupidest thing I've ever heard of." She scoffed.
 
 
"Well how would you explain this, then?" 
 
 
"I don't know, a prank pulled by my hyungs, jeez," She shrugged, and grabbed her hair. "This is a.. wig."
 
 
She reached for her chest and felt it as I widen my eyes. 
 
 
"These are probably just small pillows." 
 
 
'H-How dare he!' I thought, as I slapped her hand from her s.
 
 
"H-HEY! THOSE ARE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT REAL, OKAY?!" I huffed. "You're Kai, aren't you?"
 
 
"Who else would be in this body?" He cringed in disgust.
 
 
'How rude of him, talking about my body like that..'
 
 
"Just to be clear, that's MY body. And apparently this is yours." I looked down to myself, cringing purposely to annoy him.
 
 
"My body is perfect, okay. And I assume this is yours." She rolled her eyes.
 
 
"YES, THAT'S MINE. And now do you agree that our souls were switched?" I twitched. He- or She was definitely not making my
day any better.
 
 
"What? Of course not. Not until you tell me whether the hyungs are pranking me or not." She scoffed.
 
 
"Kai, think please. If your hyungs would play a prank on you, then why are you looking at your own body that is one hundred percent real, and is talking to you?" I sassily burned him. Take that, Jonginay.
 
 
"I-I.. Hmph," She admit defeat, and glared at the wall. "Well? Don't just stand there. Switch us back."
 
 
'WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?' I wanted to scream out. He was definitely getting on my nerves. Why had I been switched with
someone like him?! Why can't it be Suho or Sehun or Kyungsoo or anyone?!
 
 
Why Kim Jongin?
 
 
"Don't you think I'd do that already if I knew how?" I glared. "Genius." I said quietly under my breath.
 
 
"What was that?"
 
 
"Nothing, let's just figure out why we switched, okay." 
 
 
"Well, we can't. We can't keep the hyungs waiting forever now, can we?" 
 
 
"Wha- OH! I FORGOT ABOUT- Kai, if they ask, tell them you're my.. Personal Assistant, sent by mother." I nodded, trying to remember what I had told them.
 
 
 
"P-Personal Assistant? Hey, who told you I agreed to this?!"
 
 
"Well it's not my fault you fainted, and that was the only thing in my head, alright? Now let's go before they suspect us." I pulled on her lightly, and we walked out of the room.
 
 
 
"U- Um, which way to the kitchen..?" I scratched my head.
 
 
"You better start remembering if you're gonna be in my body." She walked in front of me and I stucked my tongue out at her.
 
 
You know what I'm just gonna refer to Kai as him because he doesn't deserve to be treated with equal women's rights. Once we reached the kitchen, they all saluted and gave me a pat on the back pretty hard, and I took my seat next to Kyungsoo.
 
 
The food prepared was still hot, and apparently they had waited for us before they ate. It was quite polite and nice, but I felt guilty as while they were waiting, me and Kai were arguing on who's body was better. Kai took a seat beside me, and gave me a sassy smile. He was definitely out to get me.
 
 
"Hey, what took you both so long~?" Chanyeol gave us a knowing smirk, while pointing the fork at me and Kai.
 
 
Ew. I was definitely disgusted by this. I mean sure, yeah, Kai is one of my bias, but seeing his attitude?
 
 
Kai is definitely out of the list.
 
 
"Oh, waking her up is a little bit tiring." I half- smiled, knowing if I insulted Kai, it would make a large gash on my pride as well.
 
 
"Suuuure. Waking up." Baekhyun joined next, and they both joined in fits of laughter as I rolled my eyes.
 
 
"So, Saeri, right?" Luhan looked at Kai while smiling.
 
 
Oh god. I forgot to tell Kai the basic things about me.
 
 
Oh well. It might be fun to watch him panic and hesitate.
 
 
"..Yeah..?" She said with chicken in .
 
 
"...Would you chew first before you answer?" I hissed. Kai was definitely doing this on purpose.
 
 
He grinned, showing the chicken in his mouth. "Sowweee."
 
 
I twitched and closed his jaw, making him choke on his chicken.
 
 
"Serves you right." I whispered.
 
 
"H-Hey, are you okay?" Suho, the one who's sitting beside Kai, patted his back lightly and gave him a glass of water.
 
 
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Kai- oppa is bullying me." He pouted.
 
 
What the heck was that.
 
 
"Kai, stop bullying her." Sehun passed a napkin towards Kai and he smiled devilishly at me.
 
 
Oh so he was  serious about getting me in trouble.
 
 
"I'm not, I'm not." I sighed.
 
 
"So, Saeri, where are you from?" Lay asked politely.
 
 
"U-Uh-"
 
 
"Busan." I answered for her.
 
 
"How many siblings do you have?"
 
 
"I-"
 
 
"Three. Not including m- HER, a little brother, a brother and a sister."
 
 
"What school do you go to?"
 
 
"Uh-"
 
 
"Graduated already, just looking for a job."
 
 
"Wow, Kai you seriously know a lot about her." Tao widen his eyes as I answered Xiumin's, Kris' and Chen's questions.
 
 
This was the only question I didn't know how to respond to, so I shrugged.
 
 
"Well, his mom sent her, so what do you expect?" Chen nudged Tao.
 
 
"Ah, true," Kyungsoo nodded. "So why did your mom sent her?"
 
 
"Um, well my mom was getting worried about me, and us going on tour and all, so she needed a girl to take care of me, so that I'd still be her 'good little baby Kai'." I smirked, and Kai beside me fumed.
 
 
"She does NOT call ME T-" Kai stopped and looked around and laughed. "I- I mean, yeah. I'm just here to take care of Kai, is all. And I get paid too, so it's practically a job for me."
 
 
"WHAT?! I'M NOT PAY-" I stopped and gave them an awkward smile. "I'm definitely NOT paying you!" I hissed.
 
 
"Well that's what every PERSONAL ASSISTANT GETS when they help and all, right?" He winked and I glared.
 
 
"Well this is a typical fanfic, she'll fall for you, Kai." Tao joked.
 
 
"Ew no." Kai scoffed, and I glared. 
 
 
"Hey, I'm right beside you, you know." 
 
 
"I know."
 
 
"Don't worry, she won't like any of us, I'm sure of it." I rolled my eyes, and they all smirked and continued eating while me and Kai bickered.
 
 
Sigh. What am I to do in Kai's body?