Where Sehun Thinks I'm a Lesbian and A Gay

The Perks Of Being A Stranger


After we had eaten, Kai had ran away from me, not telling me where was he going, not that I care, it was just that it was my body he was using.


And apparently, he was apparently forgetting that I was using his body, and didn't even bother to tell me how to act so... Kim Jongin- ish.


"Hey, Kai, so what's with you and that chick? Any flings?" Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me, and wiggled his eyebrows.


Ew. No. No way in hell would I make Kai like me. I've seen his personality, now way in hell would I want to end up with him.


And yes, I am dead serious.


I scrunched my nose and gave Chanyeol a glare, and he raised his eyebrows.


"Um, no. She's just someone who's there to take care of me," I looked away and muttered. "And ruining my image, that is."


"What was that?" Chanyeol leaned a bit further and I pushed him off while shaking my head.
 

"She's pretty nice." Suho nodded and smiled.


I blushed, and smiled while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I looked away and rubbed my arms.
 

"...Why are you acting like that..?" Chen smirked at my position and pointed at my rubbing arms.
 

"...Like what?" I said, dumbfounded.
 

"Like a gay." Xiumin bursted out laughing and I realized my position and stood completely still with an amused Chanyeol by my side.


"I- I WAS NOT." I glared at the couple and huffed.


"Oh? Are you trying to act all cute now?" Chen continued, looking all amused at me.


"I'm not." I glared and turned around and stormed to the kitchen, ignoring the amused chuckles by Xiumin and Chen.


Even Suho was chuckling a bit.


I took a seat near the kitchen table and saw D.O cleaning the dishes.


I was definitely forgetting that I was Kai, not Saeri. 


I shouldn't act like a girl. 


I should act like a man.


Not girly.


Manly.


I'm.. Kai.


I plopped against the table, and sighed. Being Kai was a lot to get used too, and don't even get me started on how the heck am I going to shower.


I saw a hand slid a cup of hot chocolate near me, and I saw D.O smiling and pushing the cup.


"Drink it. You need it." He shrugged and I nodded thankfully.


"Thanks, Kyungsoo op- HYUNG!" I spit out my hot chocolate on the table and on Kyungsoo's clothing as well.

 

I widen my eyes and bowed in apology.
 

"I'm so sorry, op- HYUNG!" I bowed again and hit my head. 
 

Hyung, hyung, hyung, hyung. Don't call him oppa- IT'S HYUNG. H-Y-U-N-G.
 

"Whoa, Kai, are you okay?" D.O stood up too, and patted my shoulder.
 

"I-I'm fine, I'll clean it up." I mentally facepalmed, covering my slightly pink cheeks and rushed to the kitchen to get a wet rag.
 

I cleaned up the mess I made, and apologized to D.O again, making him raise his eyebrows in wonder.
 

Oh for the love of god, I'm making myself more suspicious by the minute.
 

D.O excused himself to change out of his clothing and went to his room while I bit my lip and cleaned the mess.
 

I drank a bit of my hot chocolate, and walked to my room to take a nap.
 

I can't believe lying and pretending to be someone else was so.. Tiring.
 

I sighed and opened the door that had a sign with mine (or Kai's) and D.O's name on it. I pushed the door opened, and looked up to see D.O's firm body. 

 

Oh. My. God.

 

I gaped and my hot chocolate, oh my delicious hot chocolate, spilled on the carpet.

 

"Oh, Kai?" D.O turned around immediately and finished putting on his shirt as he looked at the chocolate stain that was going to stain the carpet in their room.

 

"K-KAI! Your drink!" D.O half- shouted and pointed at the spill.

 

I snapped out of my imagination and instantly bend down to wipe the spill, and picked up the cup and sped into the kitchen to get the wet rag again, and wiped the spill.

 

D.O with his owl- like eyes was staring at me while I was cleaning, and I was trying to avoid his gaze. Oh such dirty thoughts I had in my mind, and I blushed.

 

"S-Sorry." I blurted out, and begun to furiously wipe the stain.

 

"Kai, are you sure you're okay..?" D.O tilted his head.

 

I still didn't have the courage to face him, I don't think I can ever look at D.O the same way anymore.

 

I nodded, not making a sound as I cleaned up the stain, and ran back to the kitchen as I splashed cold water on my face.

 

I looked up, and rubbed my temples furiously, trying to mentally get out the dirty thoughts.

 

"Oh gosh, Saeri keep yourself together woman. Remember you're a guy and get out these stupid thoughts about those... Pale.. Abs.." I sighed, and looked up to the sky, smiling to myself.

 

I felt something hit me in my face, and Sehun was standing at the kitchen's entrance.

 

"Bro, you okay? I heard pale abs... And you were smiling." Sehun snickered, and flicked another grape at me, hitting me in the cheek.

 

"Wha- What?! I- I'm completely fine, Sehun. Fine, just, perfectly.. Normal." I blurted out and splashed more cold water to my face.

 

"Oookay then," Sehun snickered again and washed his hands beside me. "So what about your P.A, Kai?"

 

"My.. P.A..?" I blinked rapidly at the sink before looking at Sehun, finally registering what he had said. "O-Oh, Saeri? What about her?"

 

"Why's she here anyways?" Sehun asked again.

 

"I told you, mom was worried about me, so she sent Saeri." I tried to remember what I had told the Exo members about myself.

 

"Is she related to you in any way?" Sehun tilted his head.

 

"Um no. She used to be my mother's assistant." I lied again, my fingers were trembling at the attention I was getting.

 

"Huh. Is she.. Interested in any of us?" A small smile was starting to form on Sehun's face.

 

What... Interested? I could benifit from this.. An Exo member for goodness sakes! But, I shouldn't take my chances. I shouldn't take advantage as I was in Kai's body, no, that's wrong.

 

But then again, YOLO am I right? I smirked happily.

 

"Actually she-"

 

"-Is a lesbian." I heard my original voice and whipped around to see Kai, who was in my body, glaring at me and smiled sweetly at Sehun.

 

"Wha- What? Really?" Sehun widen his eyes, and I shook my head furiously. Hell no was Kai ruining my chance.

 

"NO, OH HELL NO IS SHE A LESBIAN. NO." I glared at Kai and he glared back. 

 

"Oh shut up, Kai. You know better that I, a peasant would like them? I'm waaaaaay out of their league!" He glared daggers back.

 

"D-DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PEASANT?!" I gaped, and glared knives, daggers, swords him back.

 

"OH YES, I DID, P-E-A-S-A-N-T." Kai teased back and I was about to strangle Kai when I realized Sehun was beside us, gaping at us.

 

"U-Uh, I'll let you two finish your bickering." Sehun nodded and rushed out of the kitchen. 

 

"SEHUN SHE'S NOT A LESBIAN, OKAY?!" I shouted, trying to clear out the main problem here.

 

"O-Okay..?" Sehun nodded and plopped beside Baekhyun on the couch.

 

I fixed my gaze on Kai again, and glared at him.

 

"Look at what you did! He thinks I'm a freaking lesbian when I AM OBVIOUSLY NOT." 

 

"Well it wasn't my fault, don't you dare say that you didn't want to introduce yourself to my hyungs." Kai pointed back.

 

"It was a chance I had to take! And you blew it!" 

 

"I couldn't let my brothers date a freaking peasant like you!"

 

"I AM NOT A PEASANT YOU LITTLE-" I was about to slap him, when he held my hand, which didn't felt that strong, seeing he was in my body.

 

"Ah, ah, ah! Boys can't hit girls~" Kai smirked in victory, and sashayed out of the kitchen.

 

That little- - I held my tongue to swear him out and slammed my hand on the counter.

 

"Don't you dare, take advantage of my body." Kai glared.

 

I rolled my eyes and glared back. 

 

"As If I would."