Chapter 36: Talk

Cinderella

I updated twice today. It's very long because I wanted the talk to have some drama and more is coming soon on the next chapter so here it is and enjoy. Thnaks for the new subbies annyeong :D


 

You woke up 2 hours before anybody which was 5:30 a.m. You got dressed and before you went to eat breakfast, you went into all their rooms and kissed their foreheads. After closing the last door which was Luhan’s you tip-toed downstairs and meade breakfast. Making chocolate crepes,with ice cream in a small bowl with whip cream on the end of the with a chocolate drizzle  and strawberries on the side, finishing it up with a glass a milk.

 

You finished at 6:30 a.m.and left shutting the door every so lightly when you heard one of them coming out of their room. You didn’t know why but you had to avoid them to be strong in front of Myungsoo.

 

Kai’s POV

 

I heard a clicking sound of the front door shutting so I went downstairs to investigate because nobody in the family get’s up at 6 freakin 30 in the morning unless it was important. I slowly walked down stairs and my senses picked up nothing.’’ That’s odd’’ I thought as, I made my way downstairs only to be greeted with a table full of crepes, little bowls of ice cream and a glass of milk. I just stared at the table as I felt a hand touch me that made me jump 50’ feet in the air.

 

‘’ Gosh, hyung you scared me!’’ I screamed clutching my chest, feeling it beat rapidly.

 

‘’ Mianhe’’ said Xiumin hyung  who was staring at the food.

 

The others probably heard you scream your head off like a little girl and came downstairs rubbing the sleep from their eyes. When they finally saw the kitchen.

 

‘’ Kyungsoo hyung did you make breakfast?!?’’ you asked, as he looked more confused than you.

 

‘’ Aniyo’’ he said, scratching his head, trying to remember if he made it or not because he sleep cooks sometimes.

 

‘’ Oh’’ you said.

 

‘’ Well, let’s eat’’ said Xiumin hyung already to the table and sitting at his normal place.

 

You guys all were seated, and started eating and never had a thought of Yoon In Na in your heads.

 

‘’ Hey, hyungs aren’t we missing somebody’’ said Sehun, through his smacking as everyone looked around and spotted Yoon In Na’s seat empty.

 

‘’ I’ll get her’’ you said, wiping your mouth with your napkin since it was your turn to wake Yoon up.

 

Heading up the stairs you knocked on the door and didn’t get an answer.

 

’’ Maybe, because she is still sleeping’’ you thought and shrugged your shoulders and opened up the door with a booming voice like your hyung Chanyeol.

 

‘’ YOON IN NA WAK-’’ you yelled but noticed that her bed was already made and she was not in her bed.

 

You closed the door and whispered her name because you thought she was playing a trick on you.

 

‘’ Two can play at this game’’ you whispered quietly, so you Yoon won’t hear you with a smirk on your face, while rubbing your hands together.

 

‘’ I GOTCHA YOU!’’ you screamed as you ran into her, walk-in closet and didn’t even find her.

 

‘’ Where could she be?!?’’ you thought, and checked everywhere even the forest behind the house with your powers but didn’t find her.

 

You started to panic as you flashed back into the house in her room. Scurrying downstairs, where your hyungs were talking.

 

‘’ HYUNG’S YOON IN NA IS NOT HERE I THINK SHE RAN AWAY!!!’’ they stopped talking and looked at you. That got their attention.

 

‘’ And why would you say that?!?’’ said Kris hyung.

 

‘’ Because she’s not in her room’’ you said.

 

Kris hyung stood up and walked up the stairs in a fast pace and everybody just gawked at him.

 

Kris’s POV

 

Your little dongsaeng was right Yoon In Na is not in her room.

 

‘’ Where in the hell did she go’’ you thought to yourself, rubbing your chin trying to find a solution but came up with nothing.


 

The only thing that you remember was that Yoon In Na looked dazed abit after since she told you that Myungsoo wanted to talk to her and she didn’t even eat dinner last night.

 

‘’ THAT LITTLE B-’’ but you go cut off by the doorbell ringing downstairs.

 

Almost flying downstairs and opening the door not even looking through the peep hole. Myungsoo probably kidnapped her in her sleep and he was gonna pay. But you didn’t find Myungsoo standing outside you found her pests friends looking at you.

 

‘’ Where’s Yoon In Na?!?’’ said JungKook.

 

‘’ You know damn well where Yoon In Na is at now tell me where is she’’ you said fuming with rage.

 

‘’ I don’t know what your talking’’ said JungKook, acting like he is a or something.

 

‘’ Where is Yoon In Na!!”’ you screamed.

 

‘’ I don’t know Kris, she’s your mate after all’’ JungKook said scoffing under his breath.

 

‘’ YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S-’’ you said about ready to choke the little boy to death.

 

‘’ I’ll call her alright, chill’’ JungKook, said rolling his eyes and taking out his phone and calling Yoon In Na.

 

You invited them in only for the sake of Yoon In Na, if they can get a hold of her.

 

‘’ She’s not answering her phone’’ JungKook said, after leaving her a voice message.

 

‘’ Well, do you know what happen to her or anything’’ you asked.

 

‘’ Well, she told me that she wasn’t going to the arcade and that’s about it’’ JungKook said, putting his phone in his pocket.

 

‘’ So, she didn’t tell you that she was gonna or maybe talk to Myungsoo’’ you said.

 

‘’ No, she didn’t tell me’’ JungKook said looking more worried and you felt his mood shift from your brothers to Myungsoo.

 

‘’ Maybe, were all over reacting she could probably be at the school already’’ Jin, said wearing his pink converse.

 

‘’ What is up with him and wearing pink it’s not manly’’ you thought.

 

‘’ You might be right, she might be at school well thanks for coming over, bye now!’’ you said as you shut the door behind them and you started to get ready for school.

 

Yoon In Na’s POV

 

You were listening to Katy Perry Dark Horse as you were on the bus. The song soon, finished as you got off the bus and you headed towards the school. Everyone was whispering about some girl having a mate but, you shrugged your shoulders because you knew they were talking about you. Getting all your items out of your locker and shutting it your step-sisters were right there.

 

‘’ What do you want now?!? a cookie?!? you said, smirking at them.

 

‘’ Shut up you bag!’’ said Park Lim Kim seeing her face beaming red.

 

‘’ bag?!? I thought I saw your picture beside the definition’’ you said tapping your chin, and looking up to nothing, as she beamed red and balled up her fist.

 

‘’ Listen up you , I heard you seduce exo and they are your so called ‘ mates’’ said Park Lim Hyun pointing her finger in your face.

 

‘’ Well, let’s just say I didn’t seduce them maybe it was you two and your posse trying very hard’’ you said removing your step sister finger from your face. They don’t like ty girls like you and what if they are my mates, you won’t do nothing about it’’ you said, stepping close to her face only inches away.As you felt a stinging on your cheek, as her slap echoed down the empty hallways.

 

‘’ Wow, you hit like a . Is that all you got’’ you said.

 

Park Lim Kim was raising her right hand about to hit you again as a hand stopped her. It was ‘dinosaur’s hand that stopped you from getting hit again.

 

‘’ Oppa, let go’’ said Park Lim Kim, pouting and whining.

 

‘’ Get, to your classes now!’’ he said in a low voice, that only you and them can hear.

 

‘’ Gomawo dinosaur’’ you said laughing to yourself a bit since you don’t know his name.

 

‘’ It’s Dongwoo’’ he said back, with his hands in his pocket.

 

‘’ Thanks Dongwoo, better get myself ready for class’’ you said, as he grabbed your wrist.

 

‘’ Don’t forget about today’’ he said, like his life depended on it more than Myungsoo’s.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ you said and he let go of your wrist, as you walked into the classroom avoiding Myungsoo’s gaze and sat down by JungKook.

 

……………………………………….


 

‘’ Yoon In Na where the hell were you?!?. Me and your douche bag mates were trying to call you, didn’t you get the voice message?!?, and why do you have to talk to ?!? said JungKook as you packed up your items to go to lunch talk to Myungsoo by yourself.

 

‘’ Okay the first question was I wanted to avoid my mates so, Myungsoo won’t see me as a weakling if I cry infront of him. I know it doesn’t make sense, but I just had too and you know clear my mind. Second question I thought you were my mates so I avoided the message. And third i’m sorry for not telling you I know how much you hate him but, I have to face him, so I can get over him and he can get over me okay’’ you said, grabbing your stuff and stuffing it into your locker.

 

‘’ Okay, well I’m coming with you’’ said JungKook protectively.

 

‘’ Myungsoo,said I have to come alone nobody else but me and him’’ you said as JungKook frowned.

 

‘’ Well, be careful and if he hurts you i’ll will cut his b-’’ said JungKook, seriousness in his tone.

 

‘’ Oppa, I get it and i’ll be fine arasseo’’ you said.

 

‘’ Arasseo’’ said JungKook back and you pinched his cheeks because he was acting like a oppa should be as you two walked to the cafeteria.

 

‘’ Be safe and tell me everything that happens’’ said JungKook as he walked into the cafeteria, before patting your shoulder.

 

You stood there waiting until you got a, text from Myungsoo.

 

Message:

 

Sorry, change of plans meet me in front of the school entrance.

 

End of Message;

 

You huffed under breath and made your way in front of the school’s main entrance. You walked past the courtyard where students, were eating and chatting with their friends as you were slowly walking up to the main entrance. Only to see that black lamborghini, that you thought you’ll never see again. Anxiety filled up your body as, you step into the familiar car, that still had the same scent as always.

 

‘’ Kaja!’’ said Myungsoo as you buckled your seat belt, and the lamborghini roaring forward.

 

You stared at the window avoiding Myungsoo and thinking what to say. A few minutes later  Myungsoo, stopped at a restaurant. Unbuckling your seat, Myungsoo opened the door for you just like old times. But old times were just memories of someone you loved, but ended up hating him in the end.

 

‘’ Gomawo’’ you whispered, softly and walked beside Myungsoo as the waiter escorted you two to the table.

 

‘’ What will you like to order today’’ said the waiter.

 

You were still looking through the menu until Myungsoo spoke for you.

 

‘’ Can we get, samgyupsal with ssam, gimbap, seolleongtang, dongchim guksu, and a bowl of rice’’ said Myungsoo, as you stared at him with saucer like eyes since he order you favorite korean food and he remembers.

 

‘’ And what will you like for your drinks?!?’’ said the waiter writing down your orders.

 

‘’ Two cokes please that’s all’’ said Myungsoo, handing the waiter the menus.

 

‘’ Arasseo, your food will be done in 30 minutes’’ said the waiter walking away with a smile.

 

……………………..

 

The food was hot and steamy. She handed you your drinks and left with a smile. You ate the food and didn’t talk.

 

‘’ So, what do you want to talk about’’ you said, wiping your mouth with a napkin and folding your arms looking else where.

 

‘’ I want to talk about us’’ said Myungsoo, and that question ticked you off slightly.

 

‘’ What is there to talk about?!? uh and there is no us anymore so you can forget that question’’ you said looking at him with furious eyes.

 

‘’ Okay, let me explain myself’’ said Myungsoo, clearing his voice.

 

‘’ Okay, i’m listening’’ you said glaring at him.

 

‘’ Yoon, that night I didn’t mean it I was drunk and selfish because I know how I act when i’m drunk and i’m really sorry’’ Myungsoo pleaded.

 

‘’ You think you can sorry for all those years, you almost me and I went into depression because of you. I wouldn’t eat or drink anything and ended up in the hospital because I was too small for my age like a normal teenager and on top of that my appa died a few months after that incident. I hit rock bottom and I pushed everyone away because of that night and my appa. Then my umma gets married and I have to hateful twin sisters Park Lim Kim and Park Lim Hyun who hate my guts for no reason and I just wanted to kill myself and to end it right then and there. Before I met bangtan who are my friends and that love me dearly and will protect me. So if you think we will be getting together and think everything is fine it is not’’ you said holding back the tears in your eyes, not trying to show Myungsoo that you were weak.

 

‘’ Yoonie  I’m sorry about your lost’’ said Myungsoo, leaning a bit closer to you as he saw the tears in your eyes.

 

‘’  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? AND DON'T CALL ME THAT AND IT”S NOT LIKE YOU CARE ANYWAY!’’ you screamed disturbing the other customers, but you didn’t care at all.

 

‘’ Yoon….’’ Myungsoo said trailing off but leaned back into his seat.

 

‘’ But your not the only one who suffered to. I suffered too Yoon In Na and you probably don’t give 2 s about me and my life or how I have been but our break-up damaging my life to and screw it up to the point I can’t remember. I did drugs and alcohol and even got arrested because I was high that day I came to school. I started to cut myself because I missed you so much and got put in the mental hospital for my actions. And almost died because of alcohol abuse and you wouldn’t care if I told you that i’ll be leaving this earth. My umma got divorced to my appa and now i’m living with my umma and her new husband which I hate so much. But then I had infinite who helped pick up those pieces that i longed for but one  piece wasn’t you and that was a burden to me and that made me a cold guy, who didn’t have a heart.When I found you here you looked so happy and thought you already forgot me and made me think you didn’t care anymore and I wanted to go to the Han River and jump off the bridge’’ said Myungsoo almost on the verge of crying.

 

‘’And all i’m asking if we can forget the past and maybe become friends if you want, since we both almost have the same background of a horrible life’’ said Myungsoo with apologetic eyes and a tear slipped down his face.

 

‘’ Oppa’’ you faintly whispered and stood up and sat down by Myungsoo wiping away his tears.

 

You didn’t know this stuff happened to him, it hurt you so much that he was bawling in your arms. This is the first time you seen him cry and it upset you for being a jerk to him and not knowing the truth.

 

‘’ Oppa’’ you said and his sniffles began to subdue.

 

‘’ I forgive you and maybe just maybe we can be friends but it takes a lot to heal you and me and love isn’t the option’’ you said and hugged him lightly.

 

You pulled out of the hug, and a tear slipped out of your eye, letting your guard down. Letting Myungsoo wiped it away with a smile on his face. You both headed back to school and it was almost over. You two stepped out of the car and walked over to your friends, who were arguing.

 

‘’ Yah! Oppa’s’’ you screamed over the bickering.

 

They all turned to you and noticed your eyes were bloodshot red and so was Myungsoo.

 

‘’ Yah! what the did you do’’ said, Kai getting ready to pounce on Myungsoo but you stepped in the way.

 

‘’ Oppa, he didn’t do anything to me’’ you replied, as Kai’s gaze softened.

 

‘’ Then why were you gone so long and why didn’t you call us saying you won’t be in school the whole time, you got us all rowdy up and worried sick about you’’ said Kai, hands on his hips.

 

‘’ I’m sorry it won’t happen again’’ as Kai hugged you and the rest soon following after him. 19 boys hugging you is kind of hard to do.

 

They let go and you hugged Myungsoo for a while and telling him to stay strong before bidding him goodbye, planting a smile kiss on his forehead like you us to do and knew your mates were jelly.

 

………………………..

 

After the situation was over you headed home with your mates and bangtan with you because you had a question asked them.

 

Continue…….




Have you guys head the new boygroup GOT7. WoW! it's amazing they stole, half of EXO fans so messed up but anyway....... 

 

Here's a pic. of the one I like name BamBam he is so adorable :D

 

got7-bambam-1.jpg

 

 

fa9033b8705b11e38225121e1444520c_8.jpg

 


Haha Kris is so cheessssyyyyy